The Ingham Family #260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched. I thought she was one the pill? She used to be, she said in older vlogs. Did she say she had come off it?
I remember her saying in thier first house that she only had a few periods a year, so im guessing she wouldnt need to be on it?

Reactions: 7
How does lazy think they will be given a visa to travel around america for a year? 😂A background check on n0ncey will put an end to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember her saying in thier first house that she only had a few periods a year, so im guessing she wouldnt need to be on it?
I remember her saying in old Sundays with Sarah videos that she was on the pill. She was planning to come off the pill when she they had made a final decision about getting pregnant again. I remember her saying that they had a trip to Disney coming up and so didn't want to get pregnant at that particular time. She said that she didn't want Isabelle to have to go on the big rides by herself...

Reactions: 7
They keep mentioning neighbourhood friends/playdates, as soon as someone local comes on here and tells us what people really think of them, that will stop.
Do these children come over to their house to play? Do the neighbours who think they've been treated so badly allow their children to come over to play? I would guess not, who would risk it? Isabelle was bullied out of school because the kids called her dad a pae*o

Even though what I think she has said is a load of bollocks

Also interested to know if the neighbour who they have bitched and moaned about on a vlog is one of their friends? Fixed the stairs yet have you Chris?

Reactions: 16
Are we sure Isla got her one on one day? Her outfit from that day looks exactly the same as the one of them all at the festive day (I know that's not saying much with the Minghams)? I'm only going by insta by the way not watching the vlog.

Reactions: 6
It’s not unusual for kids to start nursery and have speech delay, and usually nursery would help them with that. Also I doubt they’d have an issue with him wearing gender neutral clothing, she is his mum at the end of the day of course she has the control over what he wears, if he turned up in rags then yeah they would raise concerns. Other kids also go through stages of grabbing other kids, difference is they’d teach him it isn’t acceptable.
Sorry, I wasn't talking about nursery, I was talking school school. Nursery is slightly different and you're correct she'd have slightly more leeway but things would still be flagged given his behaviour. Yes they'd correct it or try but what message would it be when he goes home and he gets to do as he pleases. His speech is regressing, I barely understand a word he says. And at times Sarah has brushed over not understanding what he has said. He's nearly 4, he would be eligible for school come September. When my daughter started school she was barely 4 late July birthday, however she thrived, her speech was never a problem. The thing is he's not a baby, he's nearly a school aged child. Who cannot count, who appears to not know his alphabet, some, not all can read simple words. But it's all good Jace's knows his colours... Sometimes

Reactions: 12
I remember her saying in old Sundays with Sarah videos that she was on the pill. She was planning to come off the pill when she they had made a final decision about getting pregnant again. I remember her saying that they had a trip to Disney coming up and so didn't want to get pregnant at that particular time. She said that she didn't want Isabelle to have to go on the big rides by herself...
It was bugging me, but i found it. Knew she had said this!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It was bugging me, but i found it. Knew she had said this!
Ah right, did she say in that video that she wasn't on the pill then at that time?

It was in one of the two videos she did on either Sarah Says or Sundays with Sarah, where she talked about new baby plans. She said that she was on the pill but she was going to come off at some point in the near future when they decided to try for another baby. This was back in 2017. In fact, I remember that she said that she HAD come off the pill for for a few months but she didn't get pregnant. Then she said she had gone back on it as it wasn't the best time to have a baby because they had the Disney trip coming up and she wanted to go on the big roller coasters.

Look at me spending my time talking about whether Sarah Ingham is on the pill or not when I'm supposed to be making the tea... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah right, did she say in that video that she wasn't on the pill then at that time?

It was in one of the two videos she did on either Sarah Says or Sundays with Sarah, where she talked about new baby plans. She said that she was on the pill but she was going to come off at some point in the near future when they decided to try for another baby. This was back in 2017. In fact, I remember that she said that she HAD come off the pill for for a few months but she didn't get pregnant. Then she said she had gone back on it as it wasn't the best time to have a baby because they had the Disney trip coming up and she wanted to go on the big roller coasters.
This was the period talk one. I didnt watch enough to see about the pill but nothing popped up on my skiming with subtitles

Reactions: 5

Look at me spending my time talking about whether Sarah Ingham is on the pill or not when I'm supposed to be making the tea... 😂
Wasnt she saying she was using an ovulation kit thing as birth control the other day? And considering she only has a couple of periods a year she sure falls pregnant easily

Reactions: 20
Wasnt she saying she was using an ovulation kit thing as birth control the other day? And considering she only has a couple of periods a year she sure falls pregnant easily
They must be at it all the time... 🤢🤢 I mean you would wouldn't you? He's gorgeous..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The pill.... jesus christ any woman in their right mind would be super-glueing their vag shut if that ugly dirty stinking bastard came anywhere near them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
If they wanted Jace to go to school then theyd have been looking around schools now. The closing date for Yr R is January.
Isla would be starting secondary school next September so would have now been applying for a place.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The way she was talking about esme NOT wanting to go to school

eh that’s because those girls have been brainwashed into staying at home

they’ve literally no life outside their family

it’s so bloody weird

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.