The Ingham Family #259 No one cares what Sarah says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been covered, I'm still catching up, but am I right in thinking Esme is now uploading on her own channel , and putting on multiple personalities to pretend to herself that she actually has friends? There are some serious red flags here.

Reactions: 14
An unbelievable amount of clothes for Jace….totally unnecessary. Unless she never does any washing?

Why would any child need that amount…surely he hasn’t grown that fast that absolutely nothing he has fits?

i’m speechless….
It’s crazy. One thing I noticed though she actually got size 3-4. I thought he was dinky!!!

The hooded blanket isabelle was wearin at the end is a primark special

what about her super dooper hooded blankets she sells
Surely not the same ones lazy was slagging off in primarni

Reactions: 9
Imagine knowing we are in a cost of living crisis but still spending 10 minutes of the vlog showing off hundreds of pounds worth of clothes. I’d do anything to have that much spare to buy my daughter new winter clothes. I work 42 hours a week. This fatso sits on her backside all day. The world is so unfair

Reactions: 45
wow Lazy is so matchy matchy that she have to have identical decorations on the identical vaginatables

Reactions: 16
It’s crazy. One thing I noticed though she actually got size 3-4. I thought he was dinky!!!

Surely not the same ones lazy was slagging off in primarni
Well his feet are a size bigger than my 4.5 year old so he ain't that dinky

Reactions: 9
Didn't they say whist away in the tin can that they only had one week free right up until the end of December what happened lol
Jace making their views shit and I’m not even kidding I don’t even wanna hate watch them favouritism ewww it’s like year 6 when the teacher had a pet
Jump shot central when the bully was next to Mila erm too late now he’s already shown himself.

Reactions: 14
Izzy looks fine to me not sure why she’s getting comments about being too skinny. is it just me? She may have lost weight yes but she doesn’t look unhealthy.

Reactions: 30
why do Esme look so shocked in the thumbnail, she was the one that put up the lights.

Reactions: 29
If Sarah truly believes trolls are to blame for her daughter's dramatic weight loss - where is her maternal motherly protective action? Why hasn't she removed her precious daughter ( and her other 4 kids!) from the internet and negativity - and supported her through this to prevent things escalating? As a mother of 4 daughter's it is vital she recognises this and supports Izzy - rather than shirks the blame onto 'trolls' and feeds into the narrative that anyone who disagrees with them is a 'troll'/'stalker'.

Reactions: 25
I knew you wouldn’t let me down with the screen shots seriously thank you for your dedication , I have no doubt that you stop them getting loads of views so you really are doing good lol

Reactions: 18
why do Esme look so shocked in the thumbnail, she was the one that put up the lights.
She's not shocked...she's excited. She has just realised how many moths will be attracted to the lights at night time. She's going to make so many new pals and have so many fun neighbourhood play dates.

Reactions: 26
A house that size and doesn’t appear to have stepladders.
Riide on mower and no ladders

Reactions: 15
A house that size and doesn’t appear to have stepladders.
Riide on mower and no ladders
No ladders to use in and around the house....unless it's certain spots outdoors where they can park the van up really, really close alongside and use the special stargazing ladder!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.