Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I always thought she was better off with Jane & Steve but they appear to be just as neglectful. They must be fed up having her dropped on them so frequently but that’s no excuse at all to allow a dog get in this state. They could have taken her for treatment at any time.
If she’s been to the vets I hope that they gave them a good telling off - she deserves a loving family & that’s certainly not what she has now
They've probably not even been to the vets 😔 they don't even take their children to the dentist. Chris will have googled how to treat an ear infection at home. The same way he google how to treat the poisoned mouse.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Marsygal

🤣🤣🤣🤣 They've convinced those kids that their famous haven't they? God it's so embarrassing! 😱
Surely even they must notice they don't get the VIP treatment they got a few years ago? They've gone from hotels where they got luxury treatment and meet and greets to hiding in their house or van.

I don't believe they even went trick or treating I think they just bought the Sweets themselves, they would have vlogged it otherwise or at the very least take photos as they live through a lens.

mags

VIP Member
If Sarah has mum guilt about not having time to spend with the kids or even ask her daughter about a book, here’s an idea for you Sarah send your children back to bloody school!
Is it possible to feel guilt if you feel no shame? Don't believe a word of it! 🤥

She's just jumping on the "mum guilt" bandwagon as a way to excuse her disgusting parenting 'skills' and as a way to appear relevant to other (normal) parents. It's a pity that jumping on bandwagons isn't a sport because if it was, she'd be as fit as a fiddle, not just forever ON the bloody fiddle.

• Heart
Every vlog someone is opening some sort of box or present. I’m going to be having PTSD on Christmas morning watching my family open their gifts💀😂

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Jace is going to be illiterate ( that means can’t read or write sarah) , violent and when hormones kick in probably a paed do like other male members of his family !

well done sarah, remember when Chris wanted to home educate and you didnt want to ?!! As usual he got what he wanted , you married a spoiled brat and you have turned your son in to one too .

• Sad
  • Angry

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Regarding Jace and what he is doing, he is so behind his peers. He can't even hold a pen correctly, let alone recognise his letters and numbers, she is not allowing him to develop his physical and cognitive skills with what she is "teaching" him. Plus, he has no social skills whatsoever.
And for that ride on is far too small for him, stop treating him like a baby. He is missing out so much in not going to nursery.
And poor Isla having to do that trick or treat hunt through the house with her 3-year-old brother, let her grow up too!! She should have had a few hours out with friends doing trick or treating with friends, but Sarah and Chris have prevented all that.

• Heart

Otterwise

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221026-232110_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-232122_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-232047_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-232237_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221027-000606_YouTube.jpg

Chris and Sarah.
Seeing as time is precious (a weekend free until 2023) and vlogmas is around the corner, here are a few tips for the memory board:

Isabelle does NOT need a bust. That was freaking weird and completely uneccesary, especially as she looked disproportionately larger than her mother.

If you want to keep pretending that you actually give a shit about Prinny, a strategically placed photo on a cartoon Rosabelle Manor wall will suffice.

PLEASE, for the love of God do not include any graphics of Chris in a hottub, or any graphic with that face he pulls when he looks like a bloody troll doll!

No doubt Rosabelle Manor and the van will feature heavily in this year's vlogmas. Will you include the secret 'rooms' upstairs or the privacy screen that you had to install to protect the neighbour?

Haven't seen the balcony and sagging floor in a while, but sure it is worse than the sagging patio that just accumulates water downstairs?

Last edited:
  • Haha

WhoTheFunkIsAlice

That picture of prinny is so sad 😔
It really is :(

Everytime I see that cheap chub roll that they feed her in the shops it makes me so sad, that wee dog could bring alot of joy to someone and live a happy fulfilled life if they weren't so damm selfish 😢 absolute assholes, all of them 💔

• Sad
  • Heart

Troybhoy

Creepy with a bag over hos head, sloppy with a sheet over her head.... tell me you wasn't hiding going around the neighbourhood trick or treating 👻🤡 completely hiding from their demons.

• Haha

DMK 99

I see Esme and Isla are clearly loving the alternative and much cheaper snuggle hoods 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
That’s good though isla gets zero attention it was lovely to see her being Centre of attention for once I can’t remember the last time Sarah did anything with her it’s all Jace Jace Jace.it’s just a pity that the activity was for him again and not age appropriate for Isla.
If you listen carefully at the beginning you could hear Mila crying and Sarah said about the shoes to divert attention because you could also hear Jace there and creepy’s face said it all Jace did something to Mila again.
And this just shows how badly she is treated and how little attention she gets. In any other situation/family, it wouldn't be seen as good that a 10 year old was taking over in a toddler treasure hunt. I think it's tragic, not lovely that this was her Halloween.
She looked like she was getting emotional when she asked why the stray dog liked HER so much when it was sitting on her knee. She's had more attention from a dog that wandered in off the street than her family have given her since Jace was born.

• Sad
  • Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I can’t get over their lack of decorating skills. They paint around things, instead of taking them off. They’re just like the utter dickheads we bought our house from. They removed the telly from the wall and we had a lovely bright white rectangle in a badly painted feature wall done in B&Q’s cheapest paint. Bloody idiots.

Jace and Mila were apparently arguing in the playroom while Lazy was sharing what was going to happen with the media wall. I think what she means is Mila was minding her own business then Jace lumped her one because he couldn’t get his own way.

Nice to see another company has gifted them a £100+ stool. That’s someone else I’d never buy from. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow