The Ingham Family #256 Pimping your daughter to pay the bills, giving perverts 20 quid thrills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee almost everything there, if not everything was gifted. She has one of each type of nappy and accessory by the looks of things that the company sell. Silly silly people as none of that stuff is cheap & got to have cost £100s looking at the website! She cleary had no idea what she had received and I don’t think she’d even looked at website properly either from what she said after she showed everything she had. Guessing she’s been on the beg again 😡
I don't understand why she doesn't just say it's gifted, when she makes it so obvious, by not having a clue what's in the package and exclaiming with surprise at everything 🙄
I think the owner of the business knows who they are, because 1 of the nappies had a label on it saying it was good for traveling.
Some of the prints are beautiful, but I won't be buying any if they support child groomers.

Reactions: 19
Jace seems to be asking Creepy for a bed in the vlog tonight. Sounds like he wants to transition to a proper bed so I wonder if they will actually do that for him now - he’s more than old enough to do that now.
I thought the same, its so weird in the van hes on a bed ( well sort off lol) in hotels he's in a bed but at home a cot 🙁

Reactions: 15
It isn't reusable nappies for one child tho is it... No way is Jace fully out of nappies at night, or he has great bladder control seeing as he's trapped in a cot.

Reactions: 16
I think the owner of the business knows who they are, because 1 of the nappies had a label on it saying it was good for traveling.
Some of the prints are beautiful, but I won't be buying any if they support child groomers.
I go out of my way to avoid buying buy from any business who sends to influencers. It frustrates me beyond words. Imagine how helpful those nappies would have been to a random struggling mum. A new parent who wants to try reusables but might not be able to afford it. I understand why businesses send to more well know people, but those who are set for life like the Inghams don't need the items they just want them to brag. I bet the nappies will be tossed into the garage of doom never to be seen again. So bloody wasteful when you think of how many others could have benefited. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.