The Ingham Family #256 Pimping your daughter to pay the bills, giving perverts 20 quid thrills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Isla and she is such a pretty girl all she needs is a brace for her teeth and in a year or two she would have a stunning smile to go with her beautiful face. Lazy said she’d finished Jace with so much she could give him a whole supermarket and he wouldn’t notice watch Isla get a load of tit she doesn’t want from b n m and probably their old phone I hate mothers with favourites some women could only dream of a lovely little girl like Isla that cow doesn’t deserve her.
Totally agree, I have 7 grown up sons including twins and love them dearly, but I would have loved a little girl like Isla, she out of all of them genuinely craves her mum’s attention, she is a pretty intelligent little girl and normal mum’s would be so proud of her ( have to say I can’t have girls for medical reasons, I miscarry them and my 7 boys were much wanted) bf them all including the twins but still don’t claim to be an expert fatty foghorn!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No need to watch today's borefest as we know Creepy went to IKEA and Lazy went shopping because Isabelle sent that Fireman Sam picture to Creepy. I bet all the other 17 year olds are going to toy shops with 'mummy' and are sending random pictures of toys to their creepy stepdad.
Isla in the thumbnail because it's been said on here she's the forgotten child, so let's buy her a toy, no doubt far too young for her.
I'm surprised there wasn't a 'SURPRISE' in the vlog title.

Reactions: 28
Why is Mila allways laying in her pram?? Why not use a pram where she can actually sit up and look around.
10 minutes of bleeping reusable nappies. And oh the best is to wash them before use.
BUt then saying she want's to put it away in Milas dresser

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
No need to watch today's borefest as we know Creepy went to IKEA and Lazy went shopping because Isabelle sent that Fireman Sam picture to Creepy. I bet all the other 17 year olds are going to toy shops with 'mummy' and are sending random pictures of toys to their creepy stepdad.
Isla in the thumbnail because it's been said on here she's the forgotten child, so let's buy her a toy, no doubt far too young for her.
I'm surprised there wasn't a 'SURPRISE' in the vlog title.
[/
My heart breaks for Isla she’s such a sweet little girl who seems to be pushed aside, if you watch most the vlogs poor love stands behind Sarah pulling funny faces etc in hope mummy interact with her 😞 surely granny and hello Steve must witness this so why haven’t they got involved ?? That little girl is going to grow up so lonely she needs friends her own age to play with etc 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She hasn't got more reusable nappies has she? How old is Mila, 15 months? I thought she's previously claimed at least Isla and Jace potty trained quickly and easily so if Mila follows suit she's hardly going to need millions of nappies. As usual Lazy can never get a few of something she always has to go overboard.

Reactions: 22
Why is Mila allways laying in her pram?? Why not use a pram where she can actually sit up and look around.
10 minutes of bleeping reusable nappies. And oh the best is to wash them before use.
BUt then saying she want's to put it away in Milas dresser
She has no idea with kids, they are just real life dolls! Following on from my earlier comment back in the day you bought 24 terry towelling nappies, 12 day and 12 night they were white! And nothing nicer than seeing your Snow White nappies blowing on the line smelling of fairy snow! Apologies to younger tattlers lol but reusable nappies are not a new thing! And you didn’t choose because of colour or pattern

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She must have binned all those nappies that she took with her on that trip. If Mila isn’t potty trained until she’s 5 she’s never going to get through all the ones she’s bought since they’ve been back.

All the crap she spouts about we all need to be more sustainable, yet she’s buying heaps of plastic tat, chemically laden cheap clothes and horrible cheap candles. I bet the Creepy one still uses copious amounts of anti bacterial wipes too.

Reactions: 20
My heart breaks for Isla she’s such a sweet little girl who seems to be pushed aside, if you watch most the vlogs poor love stands behind Sarah pulling funny faces etc in hope mummy interact with her 😞 surely granny and hello Steve must witness this so why haven’t they got involved ?? That little girl is going to grow up so lonely she needs friends her own age to play with etc 😞
Poor Isla was babied so much she thinks she has more in common with Jace and Mila rather than Esme and Isabelle. Also she sees the little ones get the attention so wants to join in with them. Yes she definitely needs friends her own age and age appropriate activities to give her something to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She must have binned all those nappies that she took with her on that trip. If Mila isn’t potty trained until she’s 5 she’s never going to get through all the ones she’s bought since they’ve been back.

All the crap she spouts about we all need to be more sustainable, yet she’s buying heaps of plastic tat, chemically laden cheap clothes and horrible cheap candles. I bet the Creepy one still uses copious amounts of anti bacterial wipes too.
I think colourful nappies are her new obsession! When she finally stops pro recreating I can see her being a regular at shortles as like another family with a few kids it’s like having a baby is the only thing that makes her feel relevant

I think colourful nappies are her new obsession! When she finally stops pro recreating I can see her being a regular at shortles as like another family with a few kids it’s like having a baby is the only thing that makes her feel relevant
ETA sorry for miss spelling! lol! Hope you all got the gist! X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why are all those reusable nappies labelled with when to use them? What I mean is some have stick on labels saying night time use. Surely if Sarah ordered them, she would know what she ordered. Mila is going to be an oap before she uses all of those nappies.

Reactions: 13
Has mila got 100 bottoms or something ??? Surely buying this many reusable nappies defeats the purpose of them being reusable ???

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has mila got 100 bottoms or something ??? Surely buying this many reusable nappies defeats the purpose of them being reusable ???
It’s ridiculous! And defeats the object!

She has no idea with kids, they are just real life dolls! Following on from my earlier comment back in the day you bought 24 terry towelling nappies, 12 day and 12 night they were white! And nothing nicer than seeing your Snow White nappies blowing on the line smelling of fairy snow! Apologies to younger tattlers lol but reusable nappies are not a new thing! And you didn’t choose because of colour or pattern
@ green cow! I’m bored today and caved and watched them! Can’t wait for your hilarious rundown! Nanas 40 a day voice singing pop goes the weasel! Bless her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.