The Ingham Family #256 Pimping your daughter to pay the bills, giving perverts 20 quid thrills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have Mila finally got herself a cot off camera or borrowing Jace's?Or has they left a walking toddler alone in the double bed upstairs with no stair gates?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
To be fair to the poor mouse. I think I'd take a slow and painful death over living with the Inghams

• Haha
Reactions: 38
reported for a bleeding dying mouse close up. how disgusting these idiots are

Reactions: 36
Seen it all tonight! Vlogging the poor mouse!
In other news... Sarah tells us she just sleeps in a vest! And confirmation if needed, that Chris wears Sarah's jeans! 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
'I don't want a wild mouse near the house.'

Uhhh, I've got some bad news for you about field mice, Creeps...
I hope they've found a nice warm bed in the mess of the garage! They're probably everywhere

Watch out for the tat and me stuff Creepy!
If they’re keeping the tat me up those iron stairs (bedrooms 8 and 9 remember saying that creepy) rats mice will have good nesting material.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So instead of taking it to a wildlife vet so it could be treated or put out of its misery they thought they’d keep it? While it suffered.

They’ll package that back up and send it off
Chris wanted to take it to the vet but Sarah ridiculed him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Haven’t watched, but could it be reported under “Violent and repulsive content”? If people who’ve watched think it would be worth reporting under that, could someone provide a time stamp please?
16:32

Chris wanted to take it to the vet but Sarah ridiculed him.
I usually think Chris is the worst out of the two but there are moments like this where I doubt myself. Taking the mouse to the vet for a painless euthanasia would’ve been the best thing to do but Sarah Bitchface has no morals, no ounce of kindness in her body. The smirk on her fat herpes infested face in the thumbnail tells you all you need to know 🤮. I wish I could slap her stupid face but I’d probably catch something from her 🤮.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Chris Ingham “Is a house mouse the type you get in the pet shop because they live in the house, babe?” I’ve heard some stupid things in my life but that one takes the biscuit.

Our old house backed on to fields. I refused to go in our garage or sheds, especially from this time of year until the Spring, because we always had a couple of mice. It was just one those things. They wanted warmth. My husband kept on top of it so they never became a problem. If the Minghams ever got into their garage they‘d probably find a million and one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Reported. What the frig are they thinking?? How is that suitable content for young kids and vulnerable people?

Reactions: 34
If they’re keeping the tat me up those iron stairs (bedrooms 8 and 9 remember saying that creepy) rats mice will have good nesting material.

Bedrooms 8 and 9 😂 I remember! What a turnip!

What the hell does he look like 😂 he’s so weird I can’t even put it into words! There’s just something so fundamentally OFF about him

It's why I can't look away. He's not real, it's like a really clever comedy writer made up his character and we've been fooled all these years...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Mice, Rats (they live on farmland after all) badgers, foxes etc all are part and parcel of living in the countryside... We have badgers and foxes in our gardens nightly. Probably the smaller animals too.. If they don't want wildlife, that has been there long before their house was, then they need to move. Those animals deserve to be there, they don't!

• Heart
What the hell does he look like 😂 he’s so weird I can’t even put it into words! There’s just something so fundamentally OFF about him
He's starting to feel himself again, like pre-allegations'allegations' ;) must have another 16 year old on the go!

• Wow
  • Sick
I'm not even going to mention the poor mouse.

Why do they all need to be quiet just because Mila's still sleeping?

So Sarah has a chance to spend time with her sister and she takes the toddlers with her. She's got an unemployed husband, why not leave them with him, it's not as if he had anything to do except check Esme's editing.
It's hardly going to be fun for Mila to be dragged to the shops day after day and Isla looked bored in the changing rooms.
Poor Isla, if she lived in the real world she would not be dressing like that, I don't think I've ever seen a 10year old wearing a big sister top.

Creepy getting his clothes bought by Lazy!
You could tell he loved himself in them, Lazy had better watch out, when she's on her next shopping trip he'll be off trying to pull young girls. He really needs to lose that green hat though.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
They just suffocated the mouse/baby rat ffs. They are so stupid putting a lid over it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm not even going to mention the poor mouse.

Why do they all need to be quiet just because Mila's still sleeping?

So Sarah has a chance to spend time with her sister and she takes the toddlers with her. She's got an unemployed husband, why not leave them with him, it's not as if he had anything to do except check Esme's editing.
It's hardly going to be fun for Mila to be dragged to the shops day after day and Isla looked bored in the changing rooms.
Poor Isla, if she lived in the real world she would not be dressing like that, I don't think I've ever seen a 10year old wearing a big sister top.

Creepy getting his clothes bought by Lazy!
You could tell he loved himself in them, Lazy had better watch out, when she's on her next shopping trip he'll be off trying to pull young girls. He really needs to lose that green hat though.
Probably needs to keep quiet so they can hear if Mila wakes up so they can avoid her falling down the stairs.
Oh yes Creepy thought he was so hot licking his lips and hoping to flirt with his next victim

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Lazy seriously needs to think before she speaks. She says, "This is literally the saddest thing I've ever experienced" and "Oh my gosh, saddest vlog ever. What the hell?" What about the miscarriage she vlogged about?

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.