The Ingham Family #256 Pimping your daughter to pay the bills, giving perverts 20 quid thrills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of Creepy in some of the recent screenshots posted on here. 🤢
Does he ever look in a mirror and if he does, does he actually like what he sees? That green beanie is hideous.
He can be styled to fit the cover of GQ, but when he looks in the mirror, he will still see a soul black as tar.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder what the Christmas pile will look like this year? I’m thinking big piles for the younger two.

Leaving Mila sat in the buggy like that in a fkn car park ! What if a car had knocked into her trying to park ? Unlikely maybe but it’s just not something most mothers would risk. She’s the most careless witch of a mother I’ve encountered ( I’m sure there’s a lot worse I’ve just not seen them ) she is so bloody nonchalant about her childrens safety and general welfare ! SOCIAL SERVICES WTF are you ? At least pretend to care about these YouTube explorative families !!! 😡
A couple of months ago, my daughter needed fed when we were out, the easiest place to do it was in my car. I got her out the pram and thought for about 3 seconds about leaving the pram sitting next to my car, but I was too worried about it either getting hit or stolen (or the embarrassment if someone thought a baby had been abandoned in the carpark) so instead I put her safely in her carseat while I folded the pram up and put it in my car. After I'd fed her, I put her back in her carseat while I got the pram out again. Yes it was a bit of a faff, but I did it because I was more worried about the safety of my empty pram, than Sarah Ingham was about her actual baby.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
YouTube are keen to get videos for/by children onto YouTube kids. Given Sarah and Chris have printed it as a child’s channel they can’t claim otherwise now. So earnings, I believe, will be zero and zero comments, quite rightly.
Why haven't they moved the channel to YT kids? I had a quick look at the channel and there's adverts on Esme's 'secret boyfriend' video so I really hope it's not actually earning anything.

14k views to date - at this rate it will outperform their main channel!

Why does Chris talk to Jace like he's six months old? I've never heard such a weird mix of camp, gangster roadman, baby talk.

Then there's Sarah talking to Mila; more understandable to do baby talk but she sounds like George from Rainbow! "Leeetle Womaaan"
I've come to the conclusion they are trying to keep the money-making kids as young as they can for as long as they can. Do we know if Jace, who is nearly 4, is still in a cot? If so, I rest my case.

Reactions: 25
Why haven't they moved the channel to YT kids? I had a quick look at the channel and there's adverts on Esme's 'secret boyfriend' video so I really hope it's not actually earning anything.

Tells you exactly the type of people watching really doesn't it when people aren't interested in Sarah says and 90% Sarah on their main channel...

A couple of months ago, my daughter needed fed when we were out, the easiest place to do it was in my car. I got her out the pram and thought for about 3 seconds about leaving the pram sitting next to my car, but I was too worried about it either getting hit or stolen (or the embarrassment if someone thought a baby had been abandoned in the carpark) so instead I put her safely in her carseat while I folded the pram up and put it in my car. After I'd fed her, I put her back in her carseat while I got the pram out again. Yes it was a bit of a faff, but I did it because I was more worried about the safety of my empty pram, than Sarah Ingham was about her actual baby.
Lazy wanted content we’ve all been out when a baby has fallen asleep it happened to my friend the other day she asked me if I minded if we walked around a bit longer until she woke up because she is a nightmare if she doesn’t nap and wakes half way through I said yeh sure we went for a look around new look and Poundland 😂 basically two shops we hadn’t looked in that we like.
Yeh lazy wanted to film the haul because at the end she was getting her out anyways so there’s that.

Reactions: 14
I couldn’t imagine meeting up for a friend and just talking into a camera, yes it’s her ‘job’ but I I just find it rude, or being the friend, trying to stay out the camera shot, but then I also couldn’t think of ignoring my child while talking into a camera either and she does that every day
I think I heard her say I’m meeting up with an ifam friend

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leaving the prom in car park what if someone lost control of their car ?
She was a sitting duck, never have I ever or would I ever do this no normal mam would, recent pumpkin post apparently it’s Mila who is the thug 😡 yes Sarah we believe you 🙄 she can’t pass Mila off anymore as tiny dot size of her next to Jace proves otherwise could Sarah make it any more obvious that she favours Jace?
Vile mother

Reactions: 25
Why does Chris talk to Jace like he's six months old? I've never heard such a weird mix of camp, gangster roadman, baby talk.

Then there's Sarah talking to Mila; more understandable to do baby talk but she sounds like George from Rainbow! "Leeetle Womaaan"
He's such a clevvvaaa boy!! 👑

He's our Albert Einstein in the making so he is 🥴

Reactions: 10
Well Mila certainly isn't a dinky dot is she, at one point she filmed her stood next to her friend's son who she said was coming up 1 was it?! Mila was taller than him. So she's not fitting those 6-9 months clothes lazy claims she's in. Unless it was that wide angle lens again that always makes her kids appear bigger than they really are, and other things smaller. At this point she really needs to give the whole my kids are so diddy a rest. I'd say all her kids are of normal size. She should be thankful.

Reactions: 33
They are trying hard to make Jace and Mila the main attraction on their channel and it doesn’t take an Einstein to figure out why. My guess is that they’re the favourites by a mile and they get all the goodies so by pushing them front and Centre it’s not so obvious how scruffy and neglected the other two girls are I say two because Izzy is nearly an adult now and can surely sort her own things.
It’s not gonna work because people watch for the older kids the ones they know and love over many years so nice try but we still know the score.
Lastly Mila is not a thug she is a baby and we’ve all seen the bruising from the REAL thug boy.

Reactions: 28

Did you see adverts just at the start? If so that's not an advert that makes them money. Their ads start tracking around 30 seconds in and from what I could see there were no further adverts. Made for kids videos on youtube can not make any money. If you saw videos later on past the start the video needs reporting as made for kids

Reactions: 17
They are trying hard to make Jace and Mila the main attraction on their channel and it doesn’t take an Einstein to figure out why. My guess is that they’re the favourites by a mile and they get all the goodies so by pushing them front and Centre it’s not so obvious how scruffy and neglected the other two girls are I say two because Izzy is nearly an adult now and can surely sort her own things.
They’ve sent the oldest 2 out to make some cash. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sent Isla up the chimney to clean it before he installed the death trap log burner

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does Isabelle need to earn money? Surely she's got a bank account/fund/monthly money from the vlogs? Just shows they've not put away a penny for the kids. Set for life, more like set for a lidl lifestyle!

These kids have been working for nothing since day one.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.