The Ingham Family #254 There's Norway Christmas is going to save your channel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They left thier passports in a cafe so i can believe they left the laptop.
But did they ? or was that a story again used for content ?
either is possible we know they are irresponsible and immature but we also know that they lie as easily as they breathe.

Reactions: 33
I don’t think they left anything behind, well apart from the obvious that is.

(Thankyou to the person wishing me well)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry but how do you forget something like your laptop and hard drive when it's your literal job! 🥱

Reactions: 32
Anyone believing this lost MacBook crap ? They just make stuff up as an excuse for not getting vlogs up, plus they’re trying to up views by creating drama or at least that’s what I think.
Don’t believe the laptop story or the passport either

Reactions: 29
I bet they were more upset over leaving a laptop than they were leaving their young baby on a beach alone #priorities

Reactions: 44
What are these 'commitments' they keep saying they have to be back for?
With the viewing figures so low, they should be stopping all this 'travelling', but not them, they'll probably have a week or so at home so Lazy can frantically shop then be away for Halloween and then this Norway trip.
Surely even the diehard ifam will be switching off at that point.

Reactions: 27
Why would he have had the MacBook in a cafe anyway? Me thinks they are trying to put people off the scent of their trail 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why would he have had the MacBook in a cafe anyway? Me thinks they are trying to put people off the scent of their trail 🤣
Because they are scrounging they wifi where they can but they have people believe the girls are having all these tutor sessions daily. Funnily enough they have barely any data

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
With the viewing figures so low, they should be stopping all this 'travelling', but not them, they'll probably have a week or so at home so Lazy can frantically shop then be away for Halloween and then this Norway trip.
Tat and Me. Probably their busiest time of year, they won’t want to miss out on any Christmas sales they can get! 💴

Reactions: 17
I reckon they are in either Denmark or Amsterdam.

Two good options to get home.

Ferry from : Esbjerg to Harwich (Essex) or Rotterdam - Hull .

Both have pretty fast (tit hot) flowing border control. 👀

Reactions: 21
B&M Halloween n Christmas shite aisles , that’s the only thing she’ll be committed to . She will decorate that warehouse they call home then not let her kids out for Halloween (if they’re even here) nor will she give any local weans as much as a lollipop so I don’t get why she has to decorate

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Perhaps he wanted to go back to Amsterdam to 'roller boot'? He had such a good time last time he went there, leaving Sarah alone with the kids... Even managed to come back without his wedding ring!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Perhaps he wanted to go back to Amsterdam to 'roller boot'? He had such a good time last time he went there, leaving Sarah alone with the kids... Even managed to come back without his wedding ring!
the size of him it’s more like roll aboot 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
First the passports, now the laptop. How long until poor Isla gets left behind and they don’t realise until they get home?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've just heard something about Tom Delonge rejoining the band. Watch out kids at any gigs for Creepy Chris 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Two good options to get home.

Ferry from : Esbjerg to Harwich (Essex) or Rotterdam - Hull .

Both have pretty fast (tit hot) flowing border control. 👀
She commented on her Insta the other day they were off to Belgium after Germany - I thought it would end up Amsterdam then ferry to Hull as well. Unless backtracking back through France and going from Calais perhaps?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.