The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Norway is the secret christmas vlogs this year.. just happened to be a tattler behind a few booking emails being sent out.... SOZ Big Saz
Ooooo do tell us more! Have they booked into a car park of dreams? Lol

Reactions: 18
Norway is the secret christmas vlogs this year.. just happened to be a tattler behind a few booking emails being sent out.... SOZ Big Saz
If you own an air bnb do you actually want them staying in your home?

I actually thought they would stay put this christmas, sarah seemed to like being at home last year.

Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned that the back pack carrier having space under it for nappies and stuff for Mila. (I'd tag the comment, but cannot find it again) the reason I doubt they do this is lazy stated she had no wet wipes to clean Mila up after eating the toffee apple, but from most vlogs you can insert most food here. If you take nappies, you surely take wet wipes. Or you're not cleaning that poor child while changing a nappy.

I'd love for Mila to be the child who breaks the rules and refuses to be films, surely odds are you're going to get one child who is introverted, at the moment she does seem quite than the others. Can you image being a blogger child who says no.

I agree with the tattler who says Esme means she can crochet without a pattern, not that she makes an item from her imagination. A bit like someone who can hear a piece of music and play it from eat. She can see a finished piece and recreate it. It's just her mother lies about everything, remember all those blankets she designed.... Cough cough, brought from Ali Baba or where ever it was. Claims to have designed a pattern, but in reality brought it from a website, so lazy has to claim her child create it from nothing, because that's better.

As for Izzy, she's 17, what has she got to show for her life so far... Esme has a hobby she enjoys, no matter where or how she gets her designs, she's good, when I was Izzy's age I was an avid reader, I had hundreds of books, she has what 10, that's not an avid reader, she has nothing, it's sad, beyond sad that the girl has no interests. To be fair Isla doesn't really either, nothing, but she has time, (hopefully) to develop an interest, she just has to hope her parents approve and nurture it.

Reactions: 14
Brilliant.100% agree with you.x
It`s one thing to act like a couple of dimwits on Youtube ,disrespect people and events/places .That`s you ,and you made that decision.However ,it`s quite another to continuously put your own children online ,for all to s ee/gawp at/criticise! You think their behaviour is "cute" ,but you`re portraying them in quite a different light ,and making them unlikeable to those who watch.It`s NOT them ,NOT their fault ,it`s yours! Your lousy parenting ,the way you`d rather get a view than check what you`ve posted in regards to your offspring! When you`re parents ,you love your kids ,want everyone to like them. This may have worked for you at the beginning , but you`ve changed beyond all recognition ,surely you must look back and notice the difference in their appearance/behaviour etc?! Sorry (and i love children) ,but you`ve made these kids totally unlikeable ,you`ve shown them by your lack of discipline ,lack of any parental guidance ,that they can behave however they like and there are zero consequences.If /when you do decide to do something right by them ,and put them back in school ,they`re going to be in for one hell of a shock.NO teachers ,none of their peers ,are going to find them anything but frustrating and downright irritating!! Then when they come home upset ,do remember their discomfort is all down to you and your vile husband ,and your refusal to acknowledge his wrong-doings ,and your total refusal to actually step up and mother any of your children!! Hope you got all that Sarah??.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.