The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#253 Izzy's not gay,dog was a stray ,The dirty feral Minghams are on their way...Lazy with her fishy minge and her Paed0 husband to make us cringe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
well what was the point of that? you did the trip because you wanted to drive? seriously thats not van life its running away. we all know now and seriously if you read here get a pissing grip. your kids are being neglected with this nonsence people may actually watch your content if it was relevent which is what got you this 'job' in the first place. No one wants to watch you drive in a van and swin in a lake/sea repeatedly theyd put the same vlog on and you cant tell me sarah or the kids are happy doing that her photo shows shed rather be in bnm.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Work comitments they need to be home for... like what! As long as they have a laptop and wifi cant they work from anywhere.

People dont want to watch beach content in autunm. True, but when thats all you have filmed for the past 6 weeks it wouldnt matter what time of year it was and people would be fed up of it.
Probably got them self some freebie stay somewhere they need to cash in on

Reactions: 11
Work comitments they need to be home for... like what! As long as they have a laptop and wifi cant they work from anywhere.
The long-awaited meet and greet?! Bankruptcy hearing? When's our Trina going on maternity leave? They might have to unwrap the Halloween/Christmas wankets in Nov/Jan themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please don't have any more kids...look at the lives of the ones you have and how you have ruined their lives plus you dirty fuckers cant even keep yourselves clean and the children are manky

Reactions: 28
Let's be frank, this whole "travelling" tit and these road trips are just a box ticking exercise. How many countries can we tick off? What route will give us the fastest way to reach as many countries as possible even if it means we pretty much only drive through?

Basically its so Sarah can get on facebook and get in the homeschool groups and brag about how she homeschools AND does youtube AND has travelled to x countries in x amount of time. Always in search of attention and adoration isn't she😂

Tbh the 3 girls also strike me as the kind of people to ask "so how many countries have you been to/where have you travelled to" within the first 5 mins of a conversation with a stranger so they can brag

Reactions: 37
Ingham parenting at its best with Isla running towards a moving car with Mila in a small trolly!! Their luck is going to run out one of these days!

Mother of the year too busy looking at her bargains, is this the European tour to visit as many Lidl’s as they can find?
A0EBEBBA-5A90-4439-9626-B00DEE60FC2A.jpeg
B9BCEF14-459F-4208-8D6C-242E6A416CB1.jpeg
B071705C-9098-456B-AAE0-CB6E8122D625.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
"Greek giro" - creepy mingham 2022..

the next giro they'll be getting is a DWP one!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's been commented on before in prev threads, but jeez do these imbeciles get special prizes for being the 1st to comment on a vlog?

It's laughable.

lol.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep, I always felt sorry for her up until recently. But sadly she's turning well and truly into her mother. Also she has about as much personality as a dinner plate.
Before anybody says, she’s secluded, doesn’t know any better, has bad role models - it still infuriates me when people also fail to recognise that Isabelle is almost an adult herself now and should know right from wrong. Luckily for her, she’s one of the children who hasn’t grown up on YouTube her whole life and has some experience of ‘normal’ living. I hate that Isabelle doesn’t take more responsibility to ensure her siblings are safe, most of the time it’s basic common sense. And whilst I’m on my rant anyway - she’s no good with little ones either. No common sense.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry but short (much needed) rant forthcoming....

It's bleeping 'cups of tea' not bleeping 'cup of teas'

The entire bleeping family is illiterate....

'A very lot of...'

bleeping muppets

Rant ended

🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Sorry but short (much needed) rant forthcoming....

It's bleeping 'cups of tea' not bleeping 'cup of teas'

The entire bleeping family is illiterate....

'A very lot of...'

bleeping muppets

Rant ended

🤦🏻‍♂️
Cup of teas has me absolutely howling everytime. I’ve started saying it with my family 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.