The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy looks a very lot like he is balding here šŸ™ˆ

Lazy looks a very lot pregnant šŸ™ˆ

Sarah looks awful! You'd think on a wild camping holiday she'd have embraced the outdoorsiness and got fitter!

Saw this yesterday and thought of Creepy

Screenshot 2022-09-22 18.59.18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone needs to forcibly remove that swimsuit from her grasp and burn it. It's the most unflattering thing you could wear if you have a belly šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah is definitely pregnant.

ā€Surpriseā€ pregnancy reveal incoming in 5,4,3,2 etc

Mary Shortle will be creaming her knickers at the prospect of flogging another dirty Ingham rat baby (though if she really wants to make it ā€™realisticā€™ she needs to include dirty hands, matted hair, bruises and armpit sores).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I want Lazy Mingham to explain the term ā€œCouncil Childā€? Iā€™m assuming a reference was made to living on a council estate (grew up on one myself), and Lazy being the educational expert she is šŸ™Š has coined the term ā€œCouncil Childā€ to represent children who grow up on Estates?? šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
There isn't much that makes me angry but Sarah Ingham (wife of Chris Ingham and also collectively known as "The Minghams") really has no grace at all. In her world, everything hinges on people looking up to her and envying her lifestyle. She sees herself as so far removed from the derogatory term "Council Child" when what she really needs to do is get a fecking grip on herself.

Here's a little message for you Lazy Mingham. In this world, nobody is better than anyone else. It doesn't matter where you live, what job you do, how many bedrooms your house has, what you name your children, whether or not you grew up on a council estate or whatever.

Oh and p.s. my father is a renowned Army Doctor and my mother is an Opera Singer. Neither of them came from wealthy backgrounds but they worked hard, made the most of their education AND HAD SOME FECKING HUMILITY.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ingham parenting at its best with Isla running towards a moving car with Mila in a small trolly!! Their luck is going to run out one of these days!

Mother of the year too busy looking at her bargains, is this the European tour to visit as many Lidlā€™s as they can find?
View attachment 1597649View attachment 1597650View attachment 1597651
Mum of the year. Those tiny trolleys are not stable. My son put a bag of spuds in one once and managed to topple it over! The Inghams are just so bleeping stupid.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sarah training Jace to sing ā€œA, B, C, Dā€....can someone please tell me where in phonics Zee is? šŸ˜³
duck my life šŸ¤­

The beach is Sarahā€™s ā€œfavourite, favourite place weā€™ve beenā€....they say that EVERY TIME THEY GO TO A BLOODY BEACH!!! šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Also I canā€™t believe that yet again theyā€™ve gone to a great country with so much culture and all theyā€™ve done is sit on a bland beach, hang around in car parks and visit Lidl. No wonder the views are (deservedly) down.

Going on holidays isnā€™t enough you dappy lazy bunch of morons, you actually have to sell a lifestyle, you have to show people this amazing place youā€™re privileged to be going to.

Go and visit some tourist spots, go and eat local cuisine, go and immerse yourself in the history.

Anybody can visit a bleeping Lidl. Thereā€™s two in every town!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow loads to catch up on.

My son has been diagnosed with a similar condition to jace so obviously we had to first film a vlog and upload it to YouTube with the title there is something wrong with our child's eye.

Then we had to wait for random people to tell me what they think it is.

Then we had to pay for a private consultation as nothing matters to us more than his health except for the holiday in between.

Then we had to take him for his eyes testing again filming another vlog for YouTube.

Jokes. Just kidding. The second I noticed it I booked an eye test. They did everything all the expensive doctor brown bears did in the same appointment for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The long-awaited meet and greet?! Bankruptcy hearing? When's our Trina going on maternity leave? They might have to unwrap the Halloween/Christmas wankets in Nov/Jan themselves.
I bet they wangle getting the Governments 50% discount for businesses off their fuel bills somehow despite it being their home.
One thing Chris knows what to do is wheeling and dealing. Finally it will catch up with them and all come crashing down.
Please let it be sooner than later.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I havenā€™t watched the vlog yet but what on earth is that thumbnail?! That is totally inappropriate and vile of Chris to have Isabelle in the bikini top like that. The effect of the water makes it look even worse. He really will do anything to bring in extra views.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Someone needs to forcibly remove that swimsuit from her grasp and burn it. It's the most unflattering thing you could wear if you have a belly šŸ˜†
I saw someone wearing the same bikini and it looked really good on her coz she had the body for it and not the body of a pantomime horse

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How much tit can a bullshitter tit šŸ¤”

Heā€™s got plenty Schengen time left, he hasnā€™t got enough Schengen time left. He needs to get back for work commitments. He didnā€™t know he could get a Ferry but he wouldnā€™t have got a ferry anyway. Jeez Creepstopher, youā€™re a tit ā€˜vanliferā€™ and ā€˜fatherā€™

Reactions: 31
I really hope she is not pregnant.

She can't care for the baby that is trying to walk, Mila was standing on that inflatable and Esme wasn't even looking after her until Sarah came over. Then Isla running around with her in the trolley in a car park.

Esme and Isla are on the beach late at night without the adults, umm ok.

In the sea, she admits it's nice to have time without the children.

Sarah and Chris are more bothered about videoing their mugs than looking after children, that's what Isabelle is for.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.