The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#253 they left corfu because of the food, creepy spooned a dog when he was in ‘the mood’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has Nanna ever been to the Manor or does Sarah just take her for a quick shopping trip a few times a year..
She's been maybe once, when they first moved in everyone got one visit so Sarah could show off.

Sarah picked her up but then couldn't be bothered to drive her back again so Chris had to, since Nana never seems to speak to Chris I bet that was a fun journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Chavs saying they are set for life is funny... No doubts running away from reality, living in a van, needing to be parked so many nights per week in wild camping spots so they can save pennies for the caravan parks which require payment for stays, lakes & sea water must be on the agenda as that's free entertainment for them all, pasta for dinner 6 days a week so they can save to eat out once per week, it all shouts set for life eh!!
They went all out to visit Disneyland for a few days for the 25739593th time, so pennies are gone before they get moving, now they will van life Disney forever more...

I remember watching this lot when Issy was asked to do a Lego partnership along with Tiana Wilson and 2 other YT kids, I thought and noe doubts they thought, they was going to to made for life, especially with the Chavs having a few more kids that companies could have moved onto after Issy for too old for toys etc...

Now at 17 you have Issy with her YT career down the drain, yet Tiana has 12 million subs,a couple million pound house, clothing lines, brand deals, potential influencer career in a couple years.... why did it go so wrong for the Inghams?

CREEEEPY YOU FUD!! You could be touring the world on a bloody yacht if your weiner didn't rule your molestation brain

• Heart
Reactions: 27
vlog is late again… radio silence on insta today by the looks of it. Maybe the tit really did hit the fan, or the coffee went up the wall, in corfu 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The heating costs are terrifying. Our direct debits have increased substantially but I was so relieved when our huge winter log order and coal hadn’t gone up. Admittedly it was thirty percent higher in June than March. We are accepting any dried and untreated wood or sea coal and will forage for kindling 😂. I seriously hope Creepy has had his log burner installation checked and is wary of what he can burn in it. Obviously safety officer Jace will attempt to keep him right, however an odd hear log and toasting marshmallows ain’t gonna cut the mustard. They will be freezing/ bankrupt in no time at all.

* CLICKBAIT

Early hours emergency call from fire brigade - I really thought it safe to burn Tat and Me blankets and hoodies.

PS I recall it said Sarah’s radiance can light up a room. This should be helpful when they’re cut off
Was the white hoody from Sinaz burned 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1607945Is that the creepsters Neck-LACE that Izzy is wearing?
Not weird, Not weird at all…..
Nothing says cult like a shared Neck-lace. It’s Zoe, Matt & the Etheric Cult Foundation all over again…

#253 Whiney the pooh hated Corfu ,wish she'd duck off forever to Timbuktu
I read that as Whitney to begin with & had to check I had not slipped into a MAFS forum 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesterday would have been the ferry up to Italy (think they said it was Monday after originally booking Saturday?) Wonder if somethings happened - would be great if it has! Radio silence since posting asking questions and then that Insta post - probably trying to buy back some time in delaying vlogs

Reactions: 18
No vlog and no explanation as to why, I suppose they've run out of pathetic excuses. It'll be because they are having a rubbish time and just want to go home so Creepy will be hardcore, monster driving back soon.
I wonder if Lazy asking for questions is because they have nothing to film so will do a Q and A video when they get home.

Reactions: 23
vlog is late again… radio silence on insta today by the looks of it. Maybe the tit really did hit the fan, or the coffee went up the wall, in corfu 🤣
Fingers crossed! But I actually do think they’ve been pulled up over something, could be LEA, social services or that bloody death trap they brag about, but somethings occurring I reckon, just hope the kids don’t suffer too much, can’t stand them either except for Isla and mila but none of the kids deserve to suffer because of piss poor parenting

Reactions: 21
Wou
Maybe they are stuck on the ferry… how long does the ferry take?
Would be hilarious if they'd got the wrong ferry and ended up on a slow boat to China.
I'd be very nervous because Creepy didn't seem to know what he was doing with the booking.
Next stop Shanghai 😂😂😂

No vlog and no explanation as to why, I suppose they've run out of pathetic excuses. It'll be because they are having a rubbish time and just want to go home so Creepy will be hardcore, monster driving back soon.
I wonder if Lazy asking for questions is because they have nothing to film so will do a Q and A video when they get home.
Yep. Monster, hardcore driving with all the kids in bed!

They are dirty gits tho when we had a plumbing problem we managed for nearly a week we boiled a kettle with a bowl from the kitchen and had a strip wash morning and evening I’ll admit it’s not ideal but it’s doable and as long as you’re thorough you look clean and tidy. Lazy could do this with the three youngest and put Isla’s hair in French braids she can do them it’s just plain laziness and filth.
Far too much hard work for Princess Delonge

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.