The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who doesn’t feel sorry for Isabelle? 😂 I don’t buy her looking sad for the camera act.
She can be gobby like her mum when she wants to be, thought they were an open family and will talk about anything, if so she’s no need to be worried about asking to stay home when they do these van trips, no need to worry about asking to go out with friends…she’s 17, I’m sure if she felt trapped there she would say screw this and go find her dad!

Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion
The ingham family on the De-longest road trip ever
To ruin the sights and argue and fight

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The 50 euro skirt Isla wanted she has well earned over the years. Made up for life !! I really don’t think so. Holidays should be about nice food, enjoyment etc not stuck in a van trying to find a parking space for weeks on end. Can’t even imagine what the bedding in the van must be like now, think it has been washed once as that’s what they said, The last few vlogs as well they have been parked in a street so that must mean no showers either . The water supply in that van can’t possibly go to 7 showers and toilet flushing for days. Wonder as well where all the used washable nappies are. Those kids especially the younger two should be in a warm bath every night . Think all the families faces told the true story of this trip on their last vlog. I watch a few other family channels and the kids are clean, at school and the content of their vlogs more interesting than these couple of nutters, When you think of the future for these kids it doesn’t look great, I don’t know how much a tutor is but I don’t think this family have no choice now but to keep those kids hidden away from society cos they will never be able to afford private education again for them all.
In the van tour, creepy said the hot water tank held 10L, which according to him was "plenty" for showers and things, but this says differently. Should be enough water for 2, if only turning it on to get wet and then again to rinse off. That plus the fact Isabelle forgot the van even had a shower, shows there's not a chance they're washing.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’ve just finished Dahmer on Netflix and I can assure everyone who’s not seen it, it earns its 18 rating. It’s not that gory but it’s very unsettling and upsetting and definitely not for the Ingham children. I enjoy a good horror and a good binge watch but I could only manage a couple of episodes at a time

Reactions: 22
In the van tour, creepy said the hot water tank held 10L, which according to him was "plenty" for showers and things, but this says differently. Should be enough water for 2, if only turning it on to get wet and then again to rinse off. That plus the fact Isabelle forgot the van even had a shower, shows there's not a chance they're washing.
They are dirty gits tho when we had a plumbing problem we managed for nearly a week we boiled a kettle with a bowl from the kitchen and had a strip wash morning and evening I’ll admit it’s not ideal but it’s doable and as long as you’re thorough you look clean and tidy. Lazy could do this with the three youngest and put Isla’s hair in French braids she can do them it’s just plain laziness and filth.

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell Dave's a bit of a catch here... a very lot unlike his ugly sister.

What Chris thought he was versus the sweaty old waxwork mess he is

His brother on radio one track of the week, with lots of fans…Meanwhile Chris ended up shacked up with Sarah and her kid, breeding his own feral family whilst working at the airport and hanging on to his brothers coat tails like the sad little loser he is.

Sweaty greasy balding mess with zero morals that has to hide his ginger roots with a beanie. Nothing says Hollywood rock star more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Am I the only one who doesn’t feel sorry for Isabelle? 😂 I don’t buy her looking sad for the camera act.
She can be gobby like her mum when she wants to be, thought they were an open family and will talk about anything, if so she’s no need to be worried about asking to stay home when they do these van trips, no need to worry about asking to go out with friends…she’s 17, I’m sure if she felt trapped there she would say screw this and go find her dad!
In a way I feel sorry for her but in others I don’t.

Put simply she’s just very gobby and, very immature. There’s no way she’d be able to standup and say no. Her teen years are nearly over and she’s going to have a very nasty awakening to adult life. It’s not, talking from experience, at all easy to stand up to parents like she has and say no, the only thing I’m grateful for is being born pre-internet. My parents would behave like these two. When I went to college I was written out of my family for abandoning them, it was horrendous. There was zero support and I was written off as a pathological liar for them not wanting me (because they lied they did). There’s no way Isabelle would fare in the world completely alone, paying bills, rent, working, never mind making friends etc and that’s just boring standard stuff - without the ‘delight’ that is Chris Ingham as her stepfather and her disgraceful behaviour around him online.

Yes she’s a product of her environment, I was too, but the fact is no one is going to care about that when it comes to dwp/college/job interviews. Nor will they care if she whines about being famous. She’s 17. They’ve all had enough holidays for decades. None of them have a clue about the real world. Hint : it’s nothing like the twilight saga!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What Chris thought he was versus the sweaty old waxwork mess he is

His brother on radio one track of the week, with lots of fans…Meanwhile Chris ended up shacked up with Sarah and her kid, breeding his own feral family whilst working at the airport and hanging on to his brothers coat tails like the sad little loser he is.

Sweaty greasy balding mess with zero morals that has to hide his ginger roots with a beanie. Nothing says Hollywood rock star more.
You have summed his life up perfectly 😂 ⚰ x

Reactions: 10
Completely off on a tangent here, but we’ve just had an email to say our gas/electric DD is going up to £400 a month 😬😬😬. So tonight we’ll be sitting our kids down and making sure they’re fully aware of this and how important it is that they don’t leave lights on, put the oven on for one thing and to wrap up warm because that heating is being turned DOWN ! However, after the immediate thought of what we can do to save money in this area, my 2nd thought was how much more these cretins are going to be paying in order to heat that soulless, grey, cold , farble , badly built , disaster of a house , and I laughed and laughed and laughed……….. 😆🤣😂
The heating costs are terrifying. Our direct debits have increased substantially but I was so relieved when our huge winter log order and coal hadn’t gone up. Admittedly it was thirty percent higher in June than March. We are accepting any dried and untreated wood or sea coal and will forage for kindling 😂. I seriously hope Creepy has had his log burner installation checked and is wary of what he can burn in it. Obviously safety officer Jace will attempt to keep him right, however an odd hear log and toasting marshmallows ain’t gonna cut the mustard. They will be freezing/ bankrupt in no time at all.

* CLICKBAIT

Early hours emergency call from fire brigade - I really thought it safe to burn Tat and Me blankets and hoodies.

PS I recall it said Sarah’s radiance can light up a room. This should be helpful when they’re cut off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He really is one of the most ugliest fuckers I have ever seen

I hope she is not going to let them watch it or they don’t watch it anywhere near the kids! I had to stop watching it last night and couldn’t sleep, it’s so disturbing and devastating, it would definitely scar any child x
I couldn’t watch it I don’t like true crime I haven’t been able to get it off my mind worse still when he was reported and police did nothing it’s horrible.

I think she has made her choices, however I feel sorry that she is in this family I find all the kids annoying but it’s the parents at fault but I fear Esme will follow suit both her and Isabelle are catty and dull full of themselves Jace is spoilt Isla is desperate for attention and least favoured so I do feel sorry for her I think she has emotional issues already these parents are monsters.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
There's nothing great about this family ,no stand out personalities,wit or intelligence but top notch in the dirty,greasy and badly dressed department ,for so called influencers they are bottom of the pile 🤮

Reactions: 18
Has Nanna ever been to the Manor or does Sarah just take her for a quick shopping trip a few times a year..

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell Dave's a bit of a catch here... a very lot unlike his ugly sister.

He must HATE Creepy. From that to dog-walking, overnight, all because of his useless pervert brother. Actually, no - he shoulders some of the blame - should have put him away when you had the chance, Shirley.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Late vlog again, I wonder how long they'll keep the ifannies waiting today 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Nanna ever been to the Manor or does Sarah just take her for a quick shopping trip a few times a year..
I don't think any of her side of the family have been to the Manor other than their Trina who scales the gates to sort this tit out when they are on permanent holiday. Nannar just gets picked up on pension day to do a bit shopping . She's probably lying dead in her mobility scooter waiting for big lard arse to take her down the White Rose to blow her pennies on her scab kids . The two extra bedrooms :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-05-15 233901.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.