The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mila is/was probably due her 12 month review with the health visitor. I wonder if they went on this trip to avoid it. Or maybe that's why they're in a hurry to get home (as if)!
She’ll be due vaccines won’t she ?

Reactions: 19
The hearing Santa and the elf thing is so cringe

Reactions: 18
So they need to save Schengentime for later this year. Can we assume they will use December to travel from market to market in europe? If they use a week or two to get back home they will have around 27 to 30 days left of their 90 days.

Reactions: 13
Re. Chris and Sarah having a fumble in the water - he watches back and gets a kick out of it, in the same way he used to promise to do things in vlogs for the girls he was grooming as a 'secret message'.

Proof he's still a filthy pervert and nothing has changed. If including fingering his wife in a family vlog is a cheap thrill for him, just imagine what else the man who tried to cheat on her with a 16 year old is up to. Absolute nonce case. Sarah, you're the biggest doormat in history, though I sense deep down you know it.

Reactions: 49
It’s a shame esme can’t sell the wonky titted cow
Now there's a thread title! #252 The Wonky Titted Cow

I saw someone wearing the same bikini and it looked really good on her coz she had the body for it and not the body of a pantomime horse
I see it slightly differently. For me, anyone who has a body and wants to wear a bikini, has a bikini body. It doesn't matter what size you are; just own it. Sarah doesn't. She harps on via Izzy about body positivity but seems utterly ashamed of her own.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Sad isn’t it, such a huge milestone and she’s just left in the background to amuse herself.
It's absolutely shocking, isn't it? Given what Mila's been through, she is showing great tenacity in being able to crawl and pull herself up. Normal parents would be over the moon and encouraging her to walk, but these imbeciles are far from normal

Reactions: 26
‘Let’s be Frank’……. Trust me you don’t want to be Frank. You’d be so close to Sarah’s scabby gob you’d want to die.

Reactions: 30
So, they've just spent six weeks or so driving, an enormous amount of money on fuel for what ? Just to spend two or three days in Greece ! Make it make sense ! That's two mighty stupid people right there.

Reactions: 28
Romantic couple in the sea
EXPECTATIONS V REALITY 🥹

Yeah why bother watching your one year old climbing an inflatable at risk of falling and smashing her face in when no one else is arsed either
How those children have not been seriously hurt or maimed is literally a MIRACLE ! Their guardian angels must be working 24/7 ! Neglectful c^*%s !!!

Attachments

Reactions: 43
EXPECTATIONS V REALITY 🥹

How those children have not been seriously hurt or maimed is literally a MIRACLE ! Their guardian angels must be working 24/7 ! Neglectful c^*%s !!!
It appears Creep’s has had a heart attack and Lazy is letting him ‘go’

Reactions: 18
Why does he have his legs squeezed together and then crosses them like he’s going to piss himself?
Because he is sooo Knock Kneed !!! even his fkn knees are in love with each other they can't stop looking at each other he has a terrible walking gait ( always reminds me as having a terrible sweat rash his legs are too close together

Reactions: 15
Lately I admit I have often been skimming past the comments about neglect and safety issues, I've just been reading the comments that made me laugh. Our son will be having heart surgery at some point. We already knew quite a lot of information before he was born and we are glad that in the short term he's managing well, but because of this he has struggled to put weight on. He sees various doctors for different things and we are hopeful that everything we have in place now will help him put weight on and help him until he gets surgery.

I won't be sharing a lot about him because this isn't the place, but I shared this because I can't help but think of when Jace (and maybe Mila - I can't remember much other than her being washed in a frying pan) wasn't putting weight on for no other reason than Sarah wouldn't wake up to feed him more often. My other children have been fine to leave for longer stretches, they never lost weight and instead preferred to take large amounts of milk at once (formula, so I was very aware of exactly how large amounts they wanted). But she knew her baby wasn't putting weight on and knew there was a simple solution to try. She just didn't want to make the effort.

With them, it isn't entirely the "nothing bad will happen to us" attitude. Chris and Sarah prioritise their own safety with proper seats/seat belts and put their own wants first. They are aware accidents can happen - they have had trips to hospital with their children's injuries. Minor injuries, but even that usually leaves a parent quite shaken. They have watched their baby daughter go down for surgery. They have watched Jace ill in hospital for days. They seriously considered continuing their holiday whilst Jace was ill, they took him away as soon as he came home, and put off appointments for Mila. Their first thought is always to film medical appointments, they don't even go home before getting the camera out to start talking about it. They know things can happen, and as long as it doesn't disrupt their plans too much they welcome the vlog content.

After Mila got her cast off they have done nothing to help her catch up with her milestones. Luckily she seems to be getting on with it herself but it shouldn't have been like that. She should have had time to play and learn to explore in safety at home, not crawling across a bunk bed or left in the care of children when she isn't stuck in a car seat or being carried to yet another lake. They don't deserve their children, but the sad thing is they will have more just because they can.

Reactions: 56
EXPECTATIONS V REALITY 🥹
OMG

Absolutely spot on. They are neglectful.
Wishing your son well and hope all goes to plan and speedy recovery.

Reactions: 19
I’ve had a look on tat and me and it looks like a lot is sold out so either arrr Trina hasn’t been arsed to sign for the Ali Baba shipment or they haven’t been arsed to add more stock while they’ve been away.

Reactions: 12
Because he is sooo Knock Kneed !!! even his fkn knees are in love with each other they can't stop looking at each other he has a terrible walking gait ( always reminds me as having a terrible sweat rash his legs are too close together
With very little in between...

Creepstopher Malcolm is actually a part time gynaecologist. He only does it to keep his hand in...

Reactions: 15
Could they not find a word other than cute to describe a gyros!? Come on! 🫣 also set for life van trip of a lifetime eating authentic Greek food in what looks like a takeaway

I do appreciate this is a touchy subject but I can’t workout how Izzy has managed to loose weight when all they seem so do is eat bread cheese and pasta and I’m assuming she’s not working out cooped up in that van

Reactions: 14
I do appreciate this is a touchy subject but I can’t workout how Izzy has managed to loose weight when all they seem so do is eat bread cheese and pasta and I’m assuming she’s not working out cooped up in that van
Either she’s said she’s not hungry at mealtimes or just use your imagination as to what else she may be doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.