The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If it all ended today” - tell me you know that you’re being watched by social services, hmrc and your LA, without telling me you know you’re being watched by them 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg Lazy just posted a q&a on her Instagram , someone asked will they ever return to Florida and she said YES!! Wtf is wrong with them. How could she want to go back to a place where her husband not only cheated on her , but tried to solicit a minor !!! If they go can he be reported to Florida police straight away as he is a previous offender that has returned. Surely over there he would be considered a danger to young girls as he did break the law the last time he was there. I was actually looking up Florida laws a while ago because I was genuinely curious at what laws he broke over there. His offence falls under a law about online soliciting , I can’t remember the exact name but it basically stated that anyone who even so much as discusses sex or sexual acts with a minor online has committed the offence. This law about online soliciting falls under the heading of statuary rape !!! What Chris did can have him charged for a third or even second degree felony with a prison sentence of up to 15 years and a fine of a large sum of money. I wish Jess reported him to Florida police ! The outcome would have been extremely different for him If she had. If I was them , Florida is the last place on earth I would go to , he is literally putting himself at risk of being arrested in front of his children. They are delusional and this just shows that he has no remorse for what he did and all that family have convinced themselves that he is totally innocent. They believe their own lies at this stage.
Jess's mum did report it to Florida police but by that time they were all back in the UK. That said, he will be on their radar and I for one would love to be a fly on the wall watching him try to enter through immigration. Their staff don't do things by halves

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is the "Karen" thing still even a thing? I don't hear anyone else saying it apart from Sarah, Chris and Izzy. Mind you, they're always behind the curve, that family. She just sounds like a passive aggressive dick, calling people Karens.

Reactions: 40
I guess that the host missed the bit when the feral kids were jumping all over the furniture, two of the children (Isla and Esme) were using the cross trainer with both of them on it at the same time, Jace was running face first into the leather chair in the spa room and jumping on it, they are so grubby, ill mannered and don't give a single toss about other peoples property. And no bib on the baby again, sitting their without a top on eating spaghetti with her hands, poor tyke.
Infamous vlogging family..
Quiet ? Now you know this is bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, how can you get a 9-5 with all those children you need to home ed? 🤔
Ah yes! You’d Chuck them in school. Knowing full well that those kids would have a dogs life as they get relentlessly bullied because of Creepy the N*nce ☹
Unless Creepy with his superior IQ and knowledge of Aerospace, Flying/Aeronautics, Inline Skating and Music will be taking the helm of the home edding?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the first time ever I’ve felt the need to comment on her stupid post that is so wrong and actually needs removing as it’s wrong. She states government advising pregnant women don’t get vaccinated. This was a wrong!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For the first time ever I’ve felt the need to comment on her stupid post that is so wrong and actually needs removing as it’s wrong. She states government advising pregnant women don’t get vaccinated. This was a wrong!!!!
Like the time she was pregnant with Jace and thought she had a DVT, but was adamant she didn’t want blood thinners. That would’ve potentially meant dying without them as if a blood clot travels to your heart, you’re at high high high risk of death.
The misinformation in that video alone was terrible! But Dr. Lazy knows best 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
All the children love travelling? Even the 1 year old and 3 year old who don't know what travelling is, the 17 year old who is apparently a home bird and the 13 year old who wanted her own room for privacy. The only one who might enjoy this perma holiday lifestyle is Isla so she doesn't have to sleep alone.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Each to their own on being vaccinated, I only had mine because I want to travel to Japan when it reopens and they will likely require you to of had 3 vaccinations, but this officially proves why they could do duck all on their trip last year. Why not be upfront and honest then instead of lying? Also she says they want to go back to Florida but wanting to go is different from them allowing you in the country lazy. You and your kids might get past immigration but Chris will be hauled off to secondary and very likely on the next plane home. You see they don’t take kindly to n0nces in America.

Reactions: 25
That’s on them if they chose to have or not have it, just don’t spread false information about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That’s on them if they chose to have or not have it, just don’t spread false information about it.
Especially not false information relating to pregnancy when mums and babies have died from covid

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Nhs website says the covid vaccine is safe during any stage of pregnancy and highly recommended. I've reported her story on Instagram for spreading misinformation.
I’ve reported it too !! Everyone needs to report it for misinformation on Instagram !! ⚠ ⚠⚠⚠

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No danger of anybody being 'forced' to get a 9-5 when YouTube ends. They've got more chance of hitting 10 mil subs than anybody wanting to hire either of them. They're flogging a dead horse 'for the memories' because they know they're beyond screwed when YouTube ends.

Reactions: 18
Vaccines aside, her choice, however it now becomes evident they have had it multiple times and probably spread it as we all know they didn't or have ever self isolated. Which then becomes everyone's else choice. I am fully vaccinated, yet still managed to contract COVID and was extremely ill. Would I take another vaccine if offered, despite being unwell while vaccinated... Yes. Because I could have been a lot worse unvaccinated. She is just showing her ignorance spouting facts, that she hasn't checked. She may not want to be vaccinated, but her children do not have the knowledge to consent one way or another, have they spoke about it with them, have they explained what it is and what it does? Of course not. Just like they haven't explained why they don't have friends, why they can't have friends, it's okay telling them everyone is jealous of them and a hater. They will find out the truth one day. Love to be there to hear the explanation then.

Also I do wonder if Isla's anxiety or lack of sleeping on her own would be helped or would of been helped if she had shared the floor with Esme and Isabelle instead of being outed to a different floor. I mean the parents could have took the top floor, put all the girls on the middle floor. Or if they actually stayed at home more so Isla had time to get use to her room, instead of constant holidays were she's made to share. It's a wonder they don't have the same problems with Jace and Mila they have no idea where they're sleeping from one night to the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.