The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're in an awufl (for them) posistion of not earning much but also not having the skills or options to earn any other way. And with each month the income gets smaller, especially as online advertising rates adjust quickly to market conditions so are already massively down.

They go visit these places, but most of the time never pay to go inside anywhere or sit down to a proper meal. 😆

Presumably they're going to Athens? Before then circling back up through eastern Europe and Germany where they'll decide it's too cold and drive back quickly in 400 mile chunks.
What's everyones definition 🤔 on being set for life mine ..Beautiful homely home / kids dressed in named clothes / (not shein shite )/ Nice home cooked meals with the best ingredients/ Bills just taken out direct debit 👌/ Having 2 yes 2 holidays a year to where you want !!! and enjoy them not walk round like the clampets / Nice car not an ex taxi / Beautiful garden to sit in and enjoy not a balcony full of tat overlooking a motorway and pylons / Watching my beautiful children happy and enjoying life ( its called normality lazy ) / And just what do the minghams have in life ...The Circle The Circle of Lies

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Let me translate that for you……

when the Inghams first enquired about booking they told me they were famous on YouTube and said they would put my sex dungeon in their vlogs with positive feedback if I gave them a discount which I agreed to. There is no way I’d risk my reputation by treating them like normal people/call them nobs after they completely trashed venice which is now a ghost town with no tourist industry whatsoever after their review. That’s what they told me anyway
I’m surprised the Italian Government didn’t cancel the Venice Film Festival following Sarah’s wonderful review of their beautiful city!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait, was the "review" a vlog comment? I thought it was on Air B&B. Yeah, it's definitely fake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dear dear Isla, if you did not make sure the sleepover happens 5 days a week because you cannot be bothered sleeping in your own bedroom, maybe Esme would not ruin the sleepover, because if you did it maybe once a month or every 6 months it would be something special.

Reactions: 19
Hi Lazy 👋 we all know you’re an avid tattle reader, more confirmation here.
You could have said thanks for the tip though!
555D7C37-CEC3-47B4-A2E6-1D848B65DA76.png
4A6E047D-5405-45F8-AC14-815987267625.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Sarah has already said that it's the 1st thing they tell people when they meet them
Enter my imagination:

Good afternoon madam, how can I help you at B&M today?

Sarah: Trolls call my husband a n, but they are lying trolls.

Customer service rep: Eh, is there a product you had any queries about?

Sarah: They are saying he meets young girls in the Ibis hotel and uses his black sex beanie to mop up after.

CSR: Mhm, we have 10% percent off on wallpaper this week.

Sarah: He messaged an underage girl to meet him for skinny dipping in a pool in Florida.

CSR: The floral patterns are very popular.

Sarah: The cops in the UK couldn't do aught as it happened in America, and the age of consent is different here. (Shouting "JACE, clever boiiiii")

CSR: I believe we have more modern designs too, geometric patterns if you prefer?

Sarah: It were reported on the BBC because we are famous youtubers, you know.

CSR: (Now sweating and panicking) We do a very nice line in discount tat you know.

Sarah: Oh tat, perfect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Wait, was the "review" a vlog comment? I thought it was on Air B&B. Yeah, it's definitely fake 🤣
It stinks of either Chis or Sarah. No Air B&B owner would write that. Also if they are Slovak, then there English handwriting is extremely good.

Not like my English🥴
(Their) English!!!
Wouldn't let me edit my mistake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Something is going to happen and Smug Sarah and Camp Chris will be back to Seacroft or even worse in Zelda and Steve's spare room surrounded by all the crap Sarah has bought...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We don't do rude and we don't do confrontation. We'd rather wave them off into the sunset lying through our teeth than risk crossing feral Brits. Plus I think we all know what kind of guests that house usually has stay.

If they're heading to the Balkans, on the other hand... Creepy better watch it.
Creepy tit his pants when he met kayak Paul, I'd love to see a burly bloke give him a real scare. Preferably one who has a penchant for violence. I once worked with a few aggresive Albanians.

What's everyones definition 🤔 on being set for life mine ..Beautiful homely home / kids dressed in named clothes / (not shein shite )/ Nice home cooked meals with the best ingredients/ Bills just taken out direct debit 👌/ Having 2 yes 2 holidays a year to where you want !!! and enjoy them not walk round like the clampets / Nice car not an ex taxi / Beautiful garden to sit in and enjoy not a balcony full of tat overlooking a motorway and pylons / Watching my beautiful children happy and enjoying life ( its called normality lazy ) / And just what do the minghams have in life ...The Circle The Circle of Lies
Mine would be a secure home, owned outright that I could afford to run without worrying, food in the cupboards and to have the financial freedom to get away for a few days every so often. Also to have enough money in the bank to deal with any emergencies like huge vets bills ect.
I also foster dogs so my home would ideally have a paddock attached where they could run and play and I could take more than one at a time.

• Heart
Omg Lazy just posted a q&a on her Instagram , someone asked will they ever return to Florida and she said YES!! Wtf is wrong with them. How could she want to go back to a place where her husband not only cheated on her , but tried to solicit a minor !!! If they go can he be reported to Florida police straight away as he is a previous offender that has returned. Surely over there he would be considered a danger to young girls as he did break the law the last time he was there. I was actually looking up Florida laws a while ago because I was genuinely curious at what laws he broke over there. His offence falls under a law about online soliciting , I can’t remember the exact name but it basically stated that anyone who even so much as discusses sex or sexual acts with a minor online has committed the offence. This law about online soliciting falls under the heading of statuary rape !!! What Chris did can have him charged for a third or even second degree felony with a prison sentence of up to 15 years and a fine of a large sum of money. I wish Jess reported him to Florida police ! The outcome would have been extremely different for him If she had. If I was them , Florida is the last place on earth I would go to , he is literally putting himself at risk of being arrested in front of his children. They are delusional and this just shows that he has no remorse for what he did and all that family have convinced themselves that he is totally innocent. They believe their own lies at this stage.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg Lazy just posted a q&a on her Instagram , someone asked will they ever return to Florida and she said YES!! Wtf is wrong with them. How could she want to go back to a place where her husband not only cheated on her , but tried to solicit a minor !!! If they go can he be reported to Florida police straight away as he is a previous offender that has returned. Surely over there he would be considered a danger to young girls as he did break the law the last time he was there. I was actually looking up Florida laws a while ago because I was genuinely curious at what laws he broke over there. His offence falls under a law about online soliciting , I can’t remember the exact name but it basically stated that anyone who even so much as discusses sex or sexual acts with a minor online has committed the offence. This law about online soliciting falls under the heading of statuary rape !!! What Chris did can have him charged for a third or even second degree felony with a prison sentence of up to 15 years and a fine of a large sum of money. I wish Jess reported him to Florida police ! The outcome would have been extremely different for him If she had. If I was them , Florida is the last place on earth I would go to , he is literally putting himself at risk of being arrested in front of his children. They are delusional and this just shows that he has no remorse for what he did and all that family have convinced themselves that he is totally innocent. They believe their own lies at this stage.
She's deluded as are the clowns who are influenced by the tit she spouts

• Heart
Reactions: 25
With any luck, they do try to go back and his name flags up going through border control.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's been asked about alone time for her and Creepy, we all know she permanently surrounds herself with chuldrun so Creepy can't get near her. I don't blame her to be honest.
Katrina's offered to babysit, Katrina who lives in Leeds and has plenty of children of her own with another on the way, yeah, not going to happen! Anyway does 17 year old Isabelle need babysitting? Surely if Creepy and Lazy genuinely want to go out together, Isabelle could babysit.

You'll have plenty of alone time when they're all grown up. Well that's if you allow them to grow up and depending on how many more cash cows you pop out you could be look at 20 years plus till they are all grown up.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
My God my toes are bleeping curling watching this vlog 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️get that kid sorted out ….doing wierd dancing in background why has that WRONG TURN of a mother done this to her hair 😡😡😡😡why is the other precocious brat constantly walking around with bleeping yarn acting a smart arse every single time the camera is on her …why do they constantly have to go to a shop surely when they are on their way to these houses they must realise that they need essentials or are they that entitled that they expect the owners to do a full weekly bastard shop for them too it’s absolutely mind boggling smug fuckers
Smart arse
Those are the words I was struggling (in an Ingham type way) to find to describe Esme 😂

I think last nights blog was one of the worst all that noise it was either done on purpose or they are bloody stupid or both
I don’t think I have sensory issues but it was awful

Reactions: 15
Is she right in saying the government advice is to NOT have the covid vac when pregnant now....that's incorrect isn't it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.