The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the fk even was tonight's vlog? Are they really resorting to repeats? Can't be bothered with new content no problem!the zombiefam will love watching us laugh at ourselves.

Reactions: 4
Not now, definitely not if they want the same for all 4 kids.

When they bought the house and put the older 2 in private school, their trajectory was good. Look at the graph on SocialBlade, the house came at that peak in 2017 (I think) and I can't remember exactly when Issy started school but it was when the going was good. The Inghams never seem to have considered that they might have a shelf life but they didn't just have that, the whole shelf fell down thanks to Chris - he messed it up for all of them.

They must be cacking their pants, no way can they afford it now.
Wow didn't realise a youtube income could be enough to send one child to a private school. I always thought of youtubing as a hobby, not a sole job.
I used to like watching Venus Angelic who was a girl that made make-up videos in her bedroom and supervised by her mother who has her own channel called Margaret Palermo. Now both of them are estranged, as Venus ran off with their only laptop with a Japanese boy who was a fan, and wanted complete control of the channel that was owned by her and her mother. Now her channel seems more like a job than fun

I’m sure most are genuine IFAM comments but a couple of dodgy ones stood out, the frightening thing is I’m sure Chris knows exactly what he’s doing and who he’s doing it for, my only hope is it’s for the money/views and not sexual gratification ?
Trouble is ,as so many have said ,Neither is acceptable ,yet these two "parents" don`t give a baboons backside ,so long as the ££££`s keep rolling in.Truly sickening..:(

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Tracksuits and UGG boots... The Dixon comes out in her again!

Nice to see the girls enjoyed a nice, normal, relaxing day for once - if only they'd get the cameras out their face, then it would have been perfect.

The reacting to old vlogs/Sarah's laugh throughout gave me a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember in one of their very first vlogs at a school sports day Esme and Islas school name was very clearly displayed multiple times in the video I dmed Sarah on Instagram and she read and ignored me it seems they’ve never cared about their safety unfortunately
I’m sure it was just an accident posting the name here but Chris and Sarah have definitely not got keeping the girls school private right.
The girls are constantly shown in uniform or uniform hanging up in the back of the videos, the girls are shown on the schools social media and with the way they talk about it, it’s not hard to find. Same with Isla’s school as they used to show all three of them in full uniform a lot.
Same goes for dance, swimming and any of the other activities the girls do. Those two let their viewers know where they are and what times they’re there. They’ve even had some ifam bring them presents after dance because they knew were they were. Harmless enough but if ifam kids can find them, it doesn’t bear thinking about who else could.

The girls safety and privacy is one of the biggest things those two have gotten seriously wrong.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me, or do others find youtubers who give up their job to just do youtube to be boring?
I think doing other things makes youtubers more interesting, but knowing they gave up their job and only making videos for the money puts me off.
I've unsubscribed from a couple of channels who announced they gave up their job to just make youtube videos

Reactions: 8
What the fk even was tonight's vlog? Are they really resorting to repeats? Can't be bothered with new content no problem!the zombiefam will love watching us laugh at ourselves.
Remembering the good old days when they got free holidays ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember in one of their very first vlogs at a school sports day Esme and Islas school name was very clearly displayed multiple times in the video I dmed Sarah on Instagram and she read and ignored me it seems they’ve never cared about their safety unfortunately
Shocking. Anyone else would be mortified or grateful for the heads up. But madam superior can’t stand to have anyone bring up anything that isn’t ‘omg I love you’ even when it involves the safety of her children.

Reactions: 8
Lazy in her mini she looks uncomfortable in it she looked so odd. Her seat needs to be further back. Her bump wouldn't stand a chance if she was in an accident that close

Reactions: 6
I am so sorry Scullybob It is an awful situation for you to have to cope with, My Daughter cannot have Children either,
Due to renal failure, it really breaks my heart when i see how wonderful she is with her Neice.
Then you get the Inghams worst parents i have come across its so unjust ❤ xx
My mum has said many times how she`d read about neglected children ,and then cry ,as she and my dad couldn`t have their own.Eventually ,when my dad was still on his ship in the Navy ,he was talking to a fellow officer ,who asked if they`d considered adoption.After scrupulous investigations into every part of their lives ,they finally got onto the list.10 months later they adopted me ,and 2 years after that ,my brother.I know it`s not an option for everybody ,but maybe it`ll give some of you wonderful ladies some hope..I know i was extremely lucky to be chosen by such amazing ,supportive and loving people.To me they have been and always will be ,mum and (when he was alive) dad. I also respect alot of couples want their own flesh and blood.I could cry for all of you who struggle ,or just cannot conceive ,when you`d do everything in your power to give a child love and security.Life sucks when you then see C&S use their precious girls for financial gain.:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
My mum has said many times how she`d read about neglected children ,and then cry ,as she and my dad couldn`t have their own.Eventually ,when my dad was still on his ship in the Navy ,he was talking to a fellow officer ,who asked if they`d considered adoption.After scrupulous investigations into every part of their lives ,they finally got onto the list.10 months later they adopted me ,and 2 years after that ,my brother.I know it`s not an option for everybody ,but maybe it`ll give some of you wonderful ladies some hope..I know i was extremely lucky to be chosen by such amazing ,supportive and loving people.To me they have been and always will be ,mum and (when he was alive) dad. I also respect alot of couples want their own flesh and blood.I could cry for all of you who struggle ,or just cannot conceive ,when you`d do everything in your power to give a child love and security.Life sucks when you then see C&S use their precious girls for financial gain.:(
Another adoptee here. I am glad you are a success story but it is not the rose tinted option it is cracked up to be for all of us.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lazy in her mini she looks uncomfortable in it she looked so odd. Her seat needs to be further back. Her bump wouldn't stand a chance if she was in an accident that close
She was whinging about her seatbelt digging in her neck. It’s because she’s not positioned correctly

Another adoptee here. I am glad you are a success story but it is not the rose tinted option it is cracked up to be for all of us.
I'm adopted too, and proud. The Sarah Inghams of the world makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sadly I was in my 30s when I met my Me Right and I'm now in my 50s so IVF and adoption weren't an option for us. It's ok, it hasn't defined our marriage or our lives. We have godchildren, neices and nephews and fur babies so we get to splurge our love on them. I'm touched by everyone's kind words, it means a lot ?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I`ve still got the means to report (along with comments still there!) ,on all their vlogs i`ve checked so far.Only thing is i`ve not watched them in ages ,which one`s worst ,and would you like reported??

Someone a few comments back showed me how to do it so I reported a fair few, thank you though

Reactions: 3
Not forgetting the clickbait to entice viewers/subs.Oh and the promise of a competition prize!! Woopee doo!
Not working that well, I just checked social blade and it was showing -26 subs for today! Looks like YT has had another fake subs cull!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.