The Ingham Family #249 No exam results, no life vests, no shame and no flipping sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it becomes erect, like a normal penis that’s not where a nose should be? Looks like he has a semi - he is around water and children, after all.
Exactly this it’s like he is making his family live his wet dream over on repeat.
Meanwhile on another planet dum dum thinks she’s an inspirational travel vlogger.
She knows she’s living her best life because Donna from Swindon ifam forever told her so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is so true, nurseries are on it. In fact, it’s a funny story but at the time the nursery took it seriously as expected! My nan had a parrot called Michael, my cousin had gone into nursery and said to one of the ladies ‘when Michael makes to much noise, my nanny shuts him in the under stairs cupboard’ Michael was a noisy old thing and use to scare my little cousin if he was to vocal, so my nanny popped him under there to calm down 😅 but that same day my auntie was called into the nursery to discuss what was going on and raise there concerns. The nursery manager was very relieved to find out ‘Michael’ was a parrot and in fact not my aunts baby at the time!! But it just goes to show how quickly they stamp on things. May I add this was also 9 years ago! So you’re right if Mila went into a nursery setting and arrived with bruises like that down her leg, the Minghams would be rightly questioned and it would be taken further if needed.
Too right. I work in education and we body map , on a computer program called CPoms, any little bruise, and question parents/ carers about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Dixon/Inghams have no shame ,they support 2 n0nces ,Creepy and Lazy's brother ,most normal people would disown a paed0 in the family but not this lot
Not to mention granny grim who groomed Ifam to do her dirty work for her so she could protect her darling son. Dangerous woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Jace is probably always hungry as they don't eat regular meals. You're meant to eat 3 meals a day plus 2 snacks. When do you ever see this family eat regular meals? They don't. She lies with the constant, we're not breakfast family or lunch family, but they have an evening meal of cheese and pasta. There is no nutritional value to the meal. So Jace eats crap all day which probably doesn't fill him up, he's never seen drinking, so again doesn't know the difference between hunger and thirst. If he was fed 3 meals a day and regular snack times and regular drinks, he would probably stop his constant obsession over food as he would know food is coming. At present he knows he has one meal and that is served when the lazy one can be bothered normally around 8-9 pm.

Reactions: 41
Jace is probably always hungry as they don't eat regular meals. You're meant to eat 3 meals a day plus 2 snacks. When do you ever see this family eat regular meals? They don't. She lies with the constant, we're not breakfast family or lunch family, but they have an evening meal of cheese and pasta. There is no nutritional value to the meal. So Jace eats crap all day which probably doesn't fill him up, he's never seen drinking, so again doesn't know the difference between hunger and thirst. If he was fed 3 meals a day and regular snack times and regular drinks, he would probably stop his constant obsession over food as he would know food is coming. At present he knows he has one meal and that is served when the lazy one can be bothered normally around 8-9 pm.
Unless of course it is all gifted then they eat like it is going out of fashion🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone seen Creepstopher’s insta, he is moaning about sitting in a truck stop at 2am on a bench to edit. His choice at the end of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Anyone seen Creepstopher’s insta, he is moaning about sitting in a truck stop at 2am on a bench to edit. His choice at the end of the day
He's using editing as an excuse to get up to his seedy pastime. I really wish those lorry drivers knew who he was. They'd certainly deal with him.

Reactions: 45
He just wants children or vulnerable adults to praise him, or even better inbox him.

Also, Creepy, you aren’t living the ‘life of a YouTuber’, you are living the life of a man who was a YouTuber, but blew it when he got caught trying to get children into sexual situations with him, and now can’t show his face anywhere, and has to live in an old delivery van.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
'glamourous' 😂
Woe is me, our Creepy loves playing the martyr. My husband starts his shift at 2am and he never complains.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There's a reason I've been AWOL.

Just before Xmas my sister who is mid twenties started seeing this guy who reminds me of creepy very Narcissistic x list wannabe does have a following of vunrable idiots. Luckily my sister isn't like the fat moo.
It wasn't long before we noticed him hitting her, We begged her to leave but she wouldn't but eventually he hit her in public. She left but police are now involved she won't press charges but other witnesses are. Any way he tried killing himself unfortunately he's survived but putting all Blake on my sister just because she broke up with him and all his fanbase is rooting for him 😡 you couldn't make this tit up. I'm hoping the hole goes down for a very long time but I doubt it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
‘Best life’ - I doubt he’ll agree, when he’s an adult with no prior education & permanent vision problems. I hope he sues you both.
I hate the phrase 'loving his/her/their best life' almost as much as 'be kind' and 'influencer'.
Living my best life is a euphemism for LOOK WHAT I HAVE THAT YOU DON'T.
The people that 'influence' me are those that have actually accomplished something in life and makes/made a difference in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
100% was Jace just left alone 😡 and what does lazy think she looks like? 🤣
Just watched this and cringed the whole way through. She is disgustingly big. Shows a clear lack of appropriate diet and no exercise.

Reactions: 15
Honestly. Why do you they upload things like this. It makes them look like terrible parents. Jace left alone by the rocks. And on the platform thing when they jumped in. Why the duck is some weird topless bloke just stood watching the girls at the start of the video while jace is talking to them. You can see by the rest of the videos that the bloke would have had to come right over to their van by all their stuff. Why not tell him to duck off. The girls are in swimwear. They are so odd it’s unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Omg! That blue blob on the rock is Jace! I didnt think it was from photos but seeing the video you see him move. Absolute idiots

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.