The Ingham Family #249 No exam results, no life vests, no shame and no flipping sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually knocks me sick the way he behaves with food. It’s not normal. Little brat needs parenting and to learn the word no!
He even asked for some of whatever Mila was eating, a little pizza bite thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
He even asked for some of whatever Mila was eating, a little pizza bite thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think they need to check he don’t have worms! Or feed him DECENT nutritional food so he’s not constantly hungry.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I haven’t watched today’s Vlog, does Sarah realise the mice are collectables not toys? Hence the price tag, I doubt they have passed any form of child toy safety test and are not safe to be given to a small child.
My 3 year old daughter has maileg mice. She plays with them a lot. They were gifts (I'm not crazy enough to spend that amount of money🙈) so they are toys as well as collectibles. Sarah should have waited until Mila is older personally but she loves jumping on every trend lately, first olli ella then the whole montessori thing, now this. Couldn't even pronounce it properly😂 "Better than v tech toys" has she seen her house??? She buys any plastic tat on offer in b&m now she's suddenly a toy snob? Don't make me laugh. Go back to your chav manor and stop pretending to be something you're not Sarah Ingham.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My experience with Lincolnshire County Councils social services department is that they’re very underfunded and overworked with very limited places in care homes and crying out for foster carers. Lincolnshire is a huge county as well. I speak as someone who has worked for LCC alongside practitioners and social workers.
The children will be looked at as not being sexually abused, not malnourished, not out getting in trouble with the law ect. They may raise a case with the education department but that’s about all. The health visitor will have offered advice and recommended play groups for the younger two but unless they start seeing bruises like Mila has regularly not much will be done until something tragic happen, then “lessons will be learned”. Sad but true

• Sad
Reactions: 40
For supposed seasoned expert travel vloggers they are awful bleeping ignorant aren't they. Imaging having found a perfect secluded camping spot and the Minghams come and park right up your arse practically. You'd be fuuuumin

Reactions: 40
The colour grade all over this vlog is really weird. Plastering the (outdated) teal and orange trend all over a holiday video is really tacky.

Reactions: 23
I think they need to check he don’t have worms! Or feed him DECENT nutritional food so he’s not constantly hungry.
Likely they all have worms, given the hygiene. I just think he is bored and used to snacking all day long. They don’t have decent, filling meals with any sort of fibre or nutrients so his little body is constantly wanting the next fix of crap.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m a little behind but that bloody awful reel of Jace nearly losing his mind over only HIM making a cake 😱😱😱
It was legitimately one of the more worrying things we’ve seen (and there’s multiple every vlog!!) - what on earth is going on with him?? 😳
He was so ridiculously aggressive, I’ve never seen anything like it! If anyone insisted they made the cake instead you know he would’ve lashed out 😐
Also please please please get that child into speech therapy 😦 he is genuinely struggling and needs proper professional help 😣
His behaviour is definitely reflective of the environment he’s been dragged up in and he needs some routine and friends 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What is going on with his womanly little legs and his cankles. How much Estrogen does that man have going round his body 😂
He just doesn't have any redeeming features does he,everything about him is repulsive,he is vile.uuugggghhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What I don’t get is in eastenders (yes I am embarassed to admit I watch it, but anything is better than the inghams ey? 🤷🏽‍♀️) in last nights episode social services was called about potential danger to a child and they turned up on the same day within the hour. I know it’s a tv soap so not very realistic at the best of times , but I don’t get how the inghams social services just don’t seem interested in any of the concerns raised about these children and take weeks upon weeks to even acknowledge emails. You have a baby with a huge suspciscious bruise on their leg, a toddler on some rocks in the water on his own, a (recently turned) teenager without a flotation device moving through a rapidly flowing river struggling to stay afloat and a toddler at arms width to an open fire (and this is just in the last 4 days) why are they not interested ??????? It’s in the public domain for all to see, I don’t get it ?? These children are not safe and I can’t bare the thought of seeing any other endeavours on this trip unfold without anything being done - it knocks me sick 😔😔😔
completely agree the social services on that show are unrealistic for the drama but even if linda admitted she let annie walk around a pub floor unattended questions would’ve been raised, the bruises on mila’s legs would raise alarm bells if she went to nursery, thats why they hide them away cause the nurseries + schools would put them on safeguarding watch and contact ss

Reactions: 18
I know what this family needs the "adults" on house arrest, get this "family" home and get these kids back in school and in activity groups and get them out of that house as much as possible.
  • Isabelle needs an escape and a path to freedom.
  • Esme needs to learn a lesson before it's too late. (her attitude will get her nowhere in the real world)
  • Isla needs to go back to school to flourish and she needs to be surrounded by others to do so.
  • Jace needs discipline and to actually learn how to be a member of society.
  • and the little one just needs to know the world is more than the horrible thing her parents show her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know what this family needs the "adults" on house arrest, get this "family" home and get these kids back in school and in activity groups and get them out of that house as much as possible.
  • Isabelle needs an escape and a path to freedom.
  • Esme needs to learn a lesson before it's too late. (her attitude will get her nowhere in the real world)
  • Isla needs to go back to school to flourish and she needs to be surrounded by others to do so.
  • Jace needs discipline and to actually learn how to be a member of society.
  • and the little one just needs to know the world is more than the horrible thing her parents show her.
Sad isn’t it, to think little one doesn’t even realize yet she’s going to grow up with no friends. None of them having friends is sad, they can keep lying all they want we all know they don’t have any. Must feel quite isolating at times, probably mostly for Isla, she’s like the in between one, Esme and Isabelle always together and Jace is violent towards her, plus a lot younger than her. Just sad. Don’t know how they think they are doing the best by them and don’t feel guilty. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I doubt it’s just because he has worms. He overeats and is attracted to eating absolute crap all the time because that is the only thing he is fed. A lot of processed foods are quite addictive. Chris and Sarah give in too easily and are too lazy to teach him about eating a balanced diet. This is the boy who was weaned on Greggs and McDonalds.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Likely they all have worms, given the hygiene. I just think he is bored and used to snacking all day long. They don’t have decent, filling meals with any sort of fibre or nutrients so his little body is constantly wanting the next fix of crap.
I also imagine they have bed bugs aswell

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.