The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo, not Slovenia. I have such special memories of my holiday there with my Grandmother back in the days when it was Yugoslavia. I also really want to go back one day.
Its an amazing country, yet all we'll see is more lakes and water. I want to go nack because i didnt realise until i was home that there was something close by i really would have loved to have seen, wont say what or where so in the hope ghey dont go there.

But in all seriousness, how can they honestly call themself world travellers/van lifers if they dont even stay in a country long enough to see its beauty and to actually explore and learn about it etc.

And i really hope they do not go north of europe as i have in-law family live there

*prays*

Reactions: 16
How can they still not use any water safety equipment….. loads of people drowning in the news this week but they still put there kids in danger

• Angry
Reactions: 24
There is a ‘rapids’ in Florida (sorry creepy), I can’t remember the name of the water park but it is very fast moving, just like that river. And it is enforced you wear a life-vest!! and that is without undercurrents!!! I’m not shocked they allowed it to happen again. I’m just shocked they showed it on camera.

Reactions: 25
Even esme is telling her mum off for how much she spent on milas “Christmas present” . Seriously what one year old is going to play with those. It’s purely because Sarah wants them. So much for teaching them about money , even lazy’s own daughter can recognise that her mum has ridiculous spending habits
Surely one of these mice would have been more appropriate. Fatty could get Mila educated early for her future near death experiences .

Screenshot 2022-08-30 182510.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think nana is in a much more secure home than if she gave it up to live with them and then ends up needing a council house again after they have to sell Rosabelle manor. Despite what Sarah likes people to believe she also seems to get out to the local shops and has family and friends locally so she wouldn't give it up to live somewhere that she would only be able to get out if Sarah took her.

It would be a bit much to leave her cut off in the manor for the months they go off on holiday so they'd have to take her with them in the van. Actually I would love to see that.
HAHA look what I managed to do! Shame that no one will see it as I am blocked 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1540111
no you weren’t it was me (I’m also blocked😀)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
akRD7--xgLV1F20Iq0jTRY7I=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Ingham Family

DescriptionWe are Dad (Chris), Mum (Sarah), Isabelle (aged 16), Esmé (aged 13), Isla (aged 10), Jace (aged 3), Mila (aged 1) and Prinny our little Poochon Pup. We are a family that is all about home school and travelling the world making memories! We video 6 days a week with an upload every single day except Mondays! Based in the north of England in the UK! Travel is our passion and after years of International plane travel we self converted a Mercedes Sprinter van in 2021. Now we now live for our #vanlife adventures! Please click subscribe to help support this channel and become part of the #IFAM. Our Mailing Address: The Ingham Family 39 KENTMERE APP LS141JW UK.

I presume that we now know Katrina's address?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1540379
The Ingham Family

DescriptionWe are Dad (Chris), Mum (Sarah), Isabelle (aged 16), Esmé (aged 13), Isla (aged 10), Jace (aged 3), Mila (aged 1) and Prinny our little Poochon Pup. We are a family that is all about home school and travelling the world making memories! We video 6 days a week with an upload every single day except Mondays! Based in the north of England in the UK! Travel is our passion and after years of International plane travel we self converted a Mercedes Sprinter van in 2021. Now we now live for our #vanlife adventures! Please click subscribe to help support this channel and become part of the #IFAM. Our Mailing Address: The Ingham Family 39 KENTMERE APP LS141JW UK.

I presume that we now know Katrina's address?
And they couldn't even get avenue right...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So breaking the law by flying the drone over Lake Interlaken... wonder if he has a license to fly a drone as he is using it for commercial reasons (his vlog makes money) Needs a License as the UK is no longer part of the UK

Reactions: 22
Wow! I hope it is okay to post this link. This 7 minute video is a fascinating insight from a psychological point of view. It explains a lot about the Minghams and many other YouTube families

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Spent hundreds on those cute little mice for mila at Christmas.
They are collectibles not toys for a one year old
Why on earth the lazy one can’t admit she wants them for herself I don’t know

Reactions: 25
I understand people like swimming .... but sure they aren't a bit obsessed??!!

There is more to countries than just water. Don't get me wrong I love to swim, heck I even like a good shower ( take that foo! ) but that is all they show .... claim to be vanlifers and travel bloggers .... 50 shades of pools / lakes is all we saw so far.

Stoooooonin .... I guess ?!!

Reactions: 27
My daughter and her family are on holiday in Egypt and said a five year old boy had to be resuscitated today in their hotel by the lifeguard when he was found floating face down in the pool. He was the opposite side of the pool to his mum and dad and someone noticed him floating. He is ok but it’s easy to drown even in a pool with static clear water

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Don’t be fooled into thinking Isabelle’s gift from Ezmeeee was all her own creative idea
There is no way she makes any of it herself. Have we ever actually seen her crochet? No because if it ain't vlogged it didn't happen.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.