The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t read tattle then 😂 omg that made me laugh
Still need reporting ,pair of simpletons should not have had any kids as the kids are the ones suffering neglect,dirty and manky cheap clothing and terrible diet plus a paed0 for a father

Reactions: 28
Putting their daughters life at risk for the sake of wearing a life jacket yet again, for content, for money.
They learnt absolutely nothing from Kayak Paul. Zero, Zilch.

Creepy & Lazy, hear this loudly and clearly, you are not fit to be parents. You’re despicable human beings.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
We need the Swiss equivalent of Kayak Paul to come and bang on their chavavan door and tit them up again 😅 wonder if they got izzy to write that vlog disclaimer with her 'Grade 9' English skills

• Haha
Reactions: 40
We need the Swiss equivalent of Kayak Paul to come and bang on their chavavan door and tit them up again 😅 wonder if they got izzy to write that vlog disclaimer with her 'Grade 9' English skills
Creepy would tit a toblerone if that happened

And what with his water fetish he should not be near any young girls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Innterrlaaaken! Why is she so stupid?? Look on Google to see how you pronounce place names!! She triggers me so much

Reactions: 20
#249 The Minghams are allegedly going out with a big splash...Lazy is diving into a pool without the aid of a swimming cap

• Haha
Reactions: 24
According to sarah they are now 2 countries past switzerland now, i reckon slovenia, although i hope not as id love to go back. They will just make it look tit just like everything else

Reactions: 17
Takes me straight back to when my proudly bald grandad would make us laugh by disappearing beneath the waves, then popping back up with a full head of seaweed.
459F0E51-419C-41D2-A19B-F29335189DE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
According to sarah they are now 2 countries past switzerland now, i reckon slovenia, although i hope not as id love to go back. They will just make it look tit just like everything else
Nooo, not Slovenia. I have such special memories of my holiday there with my Grandmother back in the days when it was Yugoslavia. I also really want to go back one day.

Reactions: 15
Sarah and Chris off in the Lake by themselves! Wonder if they came across any caves 🤢🤢🤢
That river Chris and Esme went in was moving pretty fast! And Surely Esme should have been wearing a life jacket!
I'm hoping he didn't come across one particular large cave ...🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Don’t be fooled into thinking Isabelle’s gift from Ezmeeee was all her own creative idea

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn't they say they were going to 8 countries, many they haven't been to before?
So far...
France
Switzerland

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even esme is telling her mum off for how much she spent on milas “Christmas present” . Seriously what one year old is going to play with those. It’s purely because Sarah wants them. So much for teaching them about money , even lazy’s own daughter can recognise that her mum has ridiculous spending habits

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.