The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MOVING OUT OF THE FAMILY HOME.. AND INTO MY CONVERTED SPRINTER VAN....

Lazy understands why Creepstopher gives Mila toast or feeds her cheerios - because of the mess afterwards. Once again an Ingham child has no top on and is being given no privacy. I know Mila is only a baby but you never know who is watching. Put clothes on your child or don't film her at all!! Lazy moans about the state of the floor. She calls Mila a pie and says she'll grow soooooo big. She sees a hippo on her head. She then films Mila in the sink from the dinning table and cackles. Thankfully Safety Officer Jace is stood by the sink to supervise.

Lazy is now upstairs. They have all had showers. The landing is a mess of Mila and Jace's clothes. The entire house is messy because they're leaving for a big trip tomorrow. Mila lights up her day and Lazy loves her age. Every stage is magical. She cannot talk to us anymore. Two of the packing cubes are clothes that weren't worn on the caravan trip. Some clothes will be going in the roof box so they will be vacuum packed. There is a pile of clothes for the next 2-3 days. Lazy shows us two "old man and old woman" matching pyjamas she got for Jace and Mila. She is obsessed with retro pyjamas and nighties. Lazy tells Mila not to go up the steps.

The next day
The clothes are almost done but the kitchen was calling for Lazy. Creepstopher always tells Lazy the van is done but then comes to her the next day and says something doesn't work so he needs to go to Wickes/B&Q. He has already sent Lazy to the shops for fire logs and king sized bed sheets. She heard the most hilarious thing from Esme, who said they can use as much ham as they want because they're going away. Lazy tells her they can put it in the freezer. They're trying to empty the fridge. Making wraps is giving Isabelle lockdown vibes. In March 2020 the girls always made a wrap with lettuce, salad cream, ham, lettuce and cheese. They didn't film anymore yesterday due to the chaos. Mila has had breakfast. and is now having berries.

Jace is half ready for the day. He's playing with his trucks. Lazy tells him to be careful so not to hurt his fingers. The girls are now sitting on the marble coffee table behind Lazy eating their wraps. Jace tells Lazy and the girls to close their eyes and when they open them he's rolling the truck up and down the sofa. Footage from the previous day of Esme and Isla dancing and murdering a song.

Back to the next day now. Creepstopher moans that they're late leaving. They should be leaving now but are only just getting to the stage where they can clean, ready to shut it up and go. They always start at the top of the house. Esme and Isla have done their floor. Now time to hoover the middle floor. He is sad because his farble floors are dirty.

Esme has taken her hair out of the rollers. Isabelle never thought to get hair curlers when she got her hair done. She didn't make an effort and Esme is judging her. There was no hair dressers appointment for Isabelle before they went away. Esme brat will let Isabelle borrow her hair curlers and make her use them because her own hair is perfect. Ah yes because there's nothing quite like having a bulling sister as well as tit parents.

Esme was inspired to make crochet by the Ireland trip. She was obsessed but no shops sold yarn. She got yarn when they got back. She has packed yarn and put it under her bed. She can buy make adorable teddies whilst they're away.

Lazy, not helping Creepstopher with the housework at all, screeches at Mila that she's so clever for trying to walk. She grabs onto the walker and nearly pulls it onto herself. Lazy catches it just in time. Footage of cleeeeeeeeeveeeeeeer giiiiiiiiiiiiil walking. This has been the most stressful morning ever. It doesn't matter how far in advance they prepare, there are so many jobs to do. They should've been gone hours ago. Creepstopher is still cleaning the floor and Lazy has nappies in the washing machine that need to go in the dryer. She needs to pick up a puddle jumper for Jace because they left it in Spain. It's a swimming aid and they need to pick it up from a locker. They can do it tomorrow morning but it would be tight. The shop it's being held at closes at a certain time. Jace is playing with a Christmas toy. Jace's hair hasn't been brushed and all the brushes are in the van. Lazy doesn't like packing early for a trip because she forgets what she packed. Have you ever heard of writing a list you dozy mare? They have packed all their wardrobe and she likes the chuldren to have a range. Lazy stopped vlogging yesterday after going to the shops because Creepstopher kept calling her and adding to the list. When they got home they were packing. She hopes they will leave in the next hour. It's because they're taking reusable nappies and don't want to take any that aren't clean.

The girls are helping Creepstopher bring the Tat and Me orders down. The new office is above the garage. There are a lot of packages because of the launch and they need to be dropped off at the Post Office on the way. Lazy is packing some nappies and the last two have 10 minutes left in the dryer.

Driving footage. Creepstopher welcomes us the the first stop on the epic roadtrip of a lifetime - a service station. Creepstopher has let all his clothes at home including his coat and the 8 grey t-shirts Lazy bought, 9 nice t-shirts including a marvel one, a vanlife one, 12 pairs of socks and 3 white t-shirts. He is devastated and has a limited collection of clothes. The coat might be in the garage. They had a mixture of Subway, KFC, Burger King for dinner.

Isla has a funny story. She and the girls always make a funny memory on the road trips. She opened a cupboard and an avocado fell out. they put it back in the cupboard, opened it again and the avocado was squashed and went all over Isla's shorts. Lazy tells the girls they're not having avocado on toast tomorrow. They're in London and have an hour and a half drive before they get to their luxury lodgings. Driving footage over what looks like the Queen Elizabeth II Bridge and I'm 99.9% on that one.

Tonight's luxury lodgings in a supermarket didn't go to plan because the sign said they couldn't stay for more than 3 hours at a time. They went on Park For the Night and found an open air car park around the corner. Creepstopher is buzzing about all the lights on the van. Lazy is trying not to be loud because there are a lot of van lifers around. Jace and Mila are asleep. Tomorrow is super busy. Isabelle and Esme are asleep. Creepstopher is setting up Jace and Isla's bed. Come back tomorrow for the biggest adventure the Inghams have ever done.

End of vlog

Creepstopher is "absolutely devastated" about the clothes he 'forgot' to pack
1660500771747.png
1660500808182.png

1660501731752.png
1660502980449.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What struck me in that vlog, is none of them seem to be clean despite them setting off on a long van trip. Now I know I shouldn’t be surprised, because it’s the Minghams, but why wouldn‘t they all have had baths/showers and washed their hair?

I bet they wanted to stay on a supermarket car park so they could all use the toilets in the morning. I hope Sarah managed to teach them to hold their bladders until they can get back round there.

Reactions: 25
I do think that Sarah is constantly using some weird poses lately and the only reason i can think why is to hide her actual shape, Maybe she is pregnant, although I hope not as they dont look after the kids they have properly

Reactions: 19
Can we all just appreciate the awful smell that will be in the van with all of Mila’s nappies waiting to be washed when they “finally” find somewhere to do so especially in the heat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I do think that Sarah is constantly using some weird poses lately and the only reason i can think why is to hide her actual shape, Maybe she is pregnant, although I hope not as they dont look after the kids they have properly
I don’t think she’s pregnant, I think that she’s just put a lot of weight on and is conscious about it….

Its obvious she’s told creepy not to film her.. and only likes shots from the neck up, even more so after he caught her on camera a few times in the pool in Benidorm.

i think that’s one of the main reasons it’s now ‘the lazy show’ more than ever.. if she has the camera no one else can get her full body in shot!

Reactions: 17
Hoping Lazy realises that tumble drying the nappy outers will damage the waterproof layer on them - makes sense why she buying so many though as they probably aren’t lasting very long. The ones she buys are mostly the cheapies if buying from Amazon

Reactions: 18
Lazy doesn't like packing early for a trip because she forgets what she packed. Have you ever heard of writing a list you dozy mare?
You forgot that her education is at a nursery level. numbers up to 10, colours and animals are more her thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They should not suffer because their idiot parents do not want them back at school in case children start calling their father a paedophile, its old news and even if they did find out about it, it would likely blow over in time.
Tell that to the chap I went to school with, still known to everybody as ‘Stinker’ even today, after an unfortunate accident at school in 1978. He’s pushing 50.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Going back to reusable nappygate, Sarah showing us that tiny reusable nappy keyring that came free with her order, I take it that will fit dinky not in the slightest chubby newborn size Mila who’s still in size preemie nappies and 0-1 month clothes? 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tell that to the chap I went to school with, still known to everybody as ‘Stinker’ even today, after an unfortunate accident at school in 1978. He’s pushing 50.
Yes and one I went to school with who is still known as maggot as he looked like one in his sleeping bag on a school trip - we are in our 50’s….

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.