The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see these two in a nursing home and vlogging super dooper biggest ride in the world no lazy It’s the hoist

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The irony of Lazy calling people sad losers...look in one of your tacky mirrors Lazy you'll see a sad loser looking back.You if course will deny it and repeat that you are living the best life.What a sad life ,on the run always due to your husband's disgusting behaviour,not happy in the house you bought on a whim,spending almost each and every day with your family , shopping with your Nan,no space from each other.
It's always going to be that way,all because of your husband even long after youtube ends.
The sad loser is you,you spend your time buying cheap tat for your kids but seem to forget to wash those children ,brush their hair or in Isla case even listen to her.
One day all this so called "fame" will fade and hopefully the children can rebuild their lives and live happily in normal safe healthy circumstances

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How does creepy feel about his children ?
well let’s have a little look at the birthday posts for each of them on his Instagram ( for their latest birthdays past ) :

MILA x 2 very short posts ( second for vlog promotion only )
JACE x 1 post ( more of an ode to Esme / vlog promo ) but still it’s a mention
ESME x 1 long thought out birthday post
IZZY x 1 very long , very deep birthday post

Oh isla ? Well she can’t have had a birthday between September 2021 - august 2022 as there where none ! 😣😏😡
This is so sad 😞 what about lazy? I can’t recall her posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sarah telling everyone to go follow her on Instagram to get involved in debates. Funny that fatty cos you blocked me for debating with you.

And why does the lazy witch have to put her fat bleeping hands in every camera shot
Even people asking nice and polite questions get berated 😂😂

Reactions: 24
How does creepy feel about his children ?
well let’s have a little look at the birthday posts for each of them on his Instagram ( for their latest birthdays past ) :

MILA x 2 very short posts ( second for vlog promotion only )
JACE x 1 post ( more of an ode to Esme / vlog promo ) but still it’s a mention
ESME x 1 long thought out birthday post
IZZY x 1 very long , very deep birthday post

Oh isla ? Well she can’t have had a birthday between September 2021 - august 2022 as there where none ! 😣😏😡
That’s really sad reading those posts. As a parent of more than 1 child it’s something I’m very conscious about treating them all equally and to see those posts in black and white is shocking. I do learn from the Inghams - not to be like that.

I rarely use instagram, not my thing, but just had a look on Sarah’s, so the impression she gives to followers is the preschoolers get a room dedicated to learning with a Sarah Ingham vision makeover (can’t wait), activities and his work shared online for all to see and what is there for the older girls? Secrecy and lies?

Is the dedicated homeschool area stored away with age appropriate learning resources, posters and books each time they pick up the camera, it’s sad and depressing when you compare how differently they are treated.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
There is so much information about keeping fit and healthy
Lazy one gets yourself on a nutrition course and start feeding yourself and family food that is not going to impact on your health later in life (or in your families case sooner rather than later.
No routine whatsoever .no mealtimes seems they snack all day unless there’s a freebie all inclusive on offer.
No bedtime routines.No showing your children how to care for their hair or teeth (buying a dog toothbrush from shein for Esme doesn’t count.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarah telling everyone to go follow her on Instagram to get involved in debates. Funny that fatty cos you blocked me for debating with you.

And why does the lazy witch have to put her fat bleeping hands in every camera shot
I especially hate how she strokes her goat with her big ham hock hands. I can't watch her in the vlogs.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
There is so much information about keeping fit and healthy
Lazy one gets yourself on a nutrition course and start feeding yourself and family food that is not going to impact on your health later in life (or in your families case sooner rather than later.
No routine whatsoever .no mealtimes seems they snack all day unless there’s a freebie all inclusive on offer.
No bedtime routines.No showing your children how to care for their hair or teeth (buying a dog toothbrush from shein for Esme doesn’t count.
I recommend she see a nutritionist, she has a lot to learn. The fact she thinks putting a whole block of cheese in a meal is healthy speaks for itself.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
The amount of sugary foods those children eat is disgusting ,what happened to the snack tray things with fruit ?
Lazy needs to actually go on a parenting course ,learn how to cook,to look after children safely , hygiene wise she is gross,those kids dirty nails ,faces and unkempt hair ,she interacts with the kids only for the camera or when the authorities have been in touch,the rest of the time is spent shopping or sitting on her lazy toad arse ,mother in name only ,not maternal in the least and as for Creepy the sperm donor would rather be out perfecting that one skate trick he knows or traveling in a delivery van

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If she actually does get a load of ifam on there for big ‘debates’, Creepy will be on it like a shot.

He is all about teens and mass debating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Just saw the Instagram post she trashed the playroom filled it with plastic tat so many toys that she is now discarding, to replace with the mountain of toys from birthday really want to know how they afford this ? Views are really down, neither parents work, surely they can’t be earning enough from Sarah’s blankets ? Just the day today living expenses for that family must be high my shopping bill has almost doubled as have utilities, they have mortgage, just bought another van and loads of crap to add to it, clothes hauls every other week where does the money come from? Be interested to know what they pay tax on this spend spend spend lifestyle.
Not jealous wouldn’t want Sarah’s life her creepy child husband or her feral kids the life to me is a nightmare utter chaos, nevertheless how are they funding this ?
Recent Ads must have been big earners.. how dare this family be used to advertise the companies must have zero morals to use these vile parents influencing vulnerable people in the very worst way, they shouldn’t have a platform at all given their terrible influence, child exploiting failing basic needs, dire diets total disregard for water safety I could go on and on.
It’s scary that they have any followers or influence full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow that picture of Jace's hairline is shocking. Why can't they see that is not normal for a three year old child? Of course he isn't going to ask for a hair cut, what three year old child ever thinks of how they look? That looks like neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
The birthday vlog is only hitting 53k views nearly 2 days after it was posted, guess mealticket isn’t earning her keep

• Haha
Reactions: 33
With Izzy coming up to 17 it’s a reminder of everything that should be ahead of her, but because Sarah and Chris Ingham have denied her an education there is so much she is missing out on. Education gives you choices in life. That pair of poor excuses for parents have wrecked her choices. She has been a golden goose earning them money and what does she even have to show for it? A freebie holiday where they cannot reveal their location due to her step fathers penchant for teen girls? A holiday in a caravan again keeeping a low profile? Babysitting her siblings, all day every day. It was not Isabelle’s choice for the family to expand. It should not be on her to assist with the care of her younger sisters and brother. Sarah and Chris need to parent properly. They need to stop selling their children online. I remember how much aspiration I had at 17, all the things I wanted to do. What on earth does poor Isabelle have to look forward to? What plans can she make? What fun is there for her? What aspirations for her future does she have? When can she feel independent? It’s truly sickening what Chris and Sarah Ingham have done to all their children. Just now though I can’t imagine what hope Isabelle has. Her mother never ceases to put her down. Her step father is a pervert. That set for life money they have stashed for each of those five kids had better be used for driving lessons. Isabelle lives in a village with I am guessing poor public transport. Get her a provisional license and lessons. Funny we haven’t heard about the “set for life” bank accounts for the kids in quite sometime. Given their house was over 700k I believe. What amount do you think they would regard as set for life for each child? A few million surely?
She should be going to festys and films and cafes and trawling through vintage shops looking for outfits to wear to those places with her mates, She should have mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow that picture of Jace's hairline is shocking. Why can't they see that is not normal for a three year old child? Of course he isn't going to ask for a hair cut, what three year old child ever thinks of how they look? That looks like neglect.
I love how they say that HE wants his hair long. No Lazy, he’s 3 and has no idea what is going on. You had it in your mind to grow it out from the beginning so stop saying it’s his decision when he clearly hated it when it was in his face. These parents are trying to look a certain way -artsy, organic, etc.(yeah right) But it comes off as trashy, attention seeking, try hard, desperate to look like a van lifer. The day they walk into a barber the world will fall off its axis.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She should be going to festys and films and cafes and trawling through vintage shops looking for outfits to wear to those places with her mates, She should have mates.
Maybe going away all the time and homeschooling makes it easier to justify to the kids why they aren't making friends....when in reality what parent is going to let their teenage daughter even come close to making a friendship when they hear about Chris?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.