Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
The crew also appear to be wearing the same clothes, were the Inghams filming at the same time as the Naseys?
Some of the clothing/footwear was the same across both days but not all. It seemed a pretty full-on schedule so I don't think they were filming more than one family at a time but I guess there could've been a little bit of overlap.

Apparently some of the film crew had their own kids there as well (on the Nasey's shoot) which was interesting....I don't recall seeing any extra kids mingling with the Minghams though.

Reactions: 17
So the van will be unrecognisable when it come back, is it getting a beautiful Ingham family wrap job ?
Filters, light, edited, baby and shite blankie? Definitely got a green bonnet in that pic, filmed supposedly on his Ghostbusters special wankers r us session…
Before the pretend MOT! Chris I do hope that’s a filter to mess with us and you never drove it to get wrapped and graphics down each side then home again. Did you?
I look forward to seeing the huge update! Best not be green……😂
Still no MOT!

356D63C2-97AC-4271-949B-BBFC600E71C4.jpeg

• Haha

timemoveson

Chatty Member
I actually wonder if the radio silence is a manipulative move on Chris's part... he's probably hoping that a disappearing act will get their more obsessive fans riled up into a panic, believing that the dance studio drama has caused the Inghams to rethink their vlogging career. We know too well that Malcolm doesn't like to fight his own battles and prefers to throw Sarah, or the dagger wielding ifam, at his problems instead. If there is no vlog tonight then I think he's thrown a massive paddy and decided to sit back and play the victim whilst everyone else deals with the mess. Once he thinks everyone is feeling sorry enough for him, and those that have caused his upset have been dealt with, they'll pop back online with a completely unrelated excuse for their absence and it will be "business" as usual.
This! Malcom here has definitely thrown coffee up the wall in anger and is punishing everyone else for his own wrongdoings

mags

VIP Member
Oh dear. Dance studio is rattled.
But those "uncalled for comments" which that person was referring to.....did they mean Chris's comments in the vlog or were they referring to complaints (about Creepy) on the FB page (which may or may not still be there)? I'm confused!

Web30

VIP Member
I agree when I think back to being 17 a good few years ago now 😂 I was working full time and if my parents went on holiday I didn’t go with them always I would stay at home and continue going to work and at 17 I couldn’t think of anything worse then going on holiday with them I only want to be out and with my group of mates and at 18 started to go away on my own with friends this girl is far to shelters
It was the same for me, part time work and college meant i was hardly home! Throw in nights out and holidays once i was 19 and no one saw me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How come they never do anything close to home, like they seem to love being in the middle of nature when traveling in the van but surely where they live there is plenty of country parks, woods , hills etc they could get the kids out too? Oh and take prinny for a walk round! Id would want to be on holiday all the time if that was the only way I was allowed to leave the house! Its all or nothing with these lot!
Sorry they are surrounded by pylons and air muggy with diesel fumes.

I think in any relationship there are aspects where you feel a little insecure about yourself. My husband probably wouldn't mind me following a page of Jason Momoa as I wouldn't mind him following someone who looks like a goddess. We must be the most boring couple though because our feeds are full of dogs, gardening and nature. 😂
Creepy has a pattern of following young female skaters, tons of fans (not the ones with Ifanny accounts; ones around 17, 18 years old), pages of girls in very little clothing etc.
A fine example of the stellar husband he is and a shit example to his girls.

Run Prinny run! There's a house in the south who will welcome you with open arms.

Just realised it is Amanza Smith from Selling Sunset. He follows the entire cast. Creeps is desperate to be one of the vile Oppenheim twins and have an office full of beautiful brokers working for him.
Dogs, gardening and nature have served me very well too. Throw in some goats, rabbits and cooking and I’m made.

• Heart

Romer

WOW! They haven’t aged at all have they 😂😂
[/QUOT
Do you think he has traded in both theirs and the parents chavavan’s? I cannot for the life of me believe the company let him trade theirs with all the crap ‘improvements’ he made!!!
didn’t he sell or trade the parents one for that gaudy camper van thingy he got for them….oh dear god he has us so confused with all his buying, swapping, selling, trading renovating…what a dick….he has a lovely van that suited their needs even though cramped and now what we are 3 caravans and endless dpd van renovations later and we along with him Have no clue!!!!

nattis

VIP Member
So they are 14 days ahead of us with the vlogs when they start uploading again. (that's heck of a birthdaypresent for Esme)If they were smart they don't take a break when they get home because they are so far ahead. They should just continue and they would not get in this predicament a third time if they don't go away for 3 or 4 weeks.

Otterwise

VIP Member
But isn't this from the same person that a lot of us thought was Lazy in disguise? Damage limitation perhaps? Or maybe genuine ifam?
Oooh just realised that she is the original poster. I thought it was granny grim . 🤣
She seems legit, posts under that name on the dance group. She's not going to want to 'support ' the Inghams for long now that she's seen their true, braggy colours.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The children are little pots of money to pay for the rubbish they buy
Creepy worse than lazy spending literally thousands on dpd van with a ridiculous amount of so called improvements
that ride on mower what for.
lazy a few weeks ago said the new caravan would be ready august.
can’t see that happening
big house no dedicated schoolroom or office.nothing planted in the garden.
a house and garage filled to the brim with crap
The pair of them need serious psychiatric intervention
If there were care proceedings a psychological assessment would def be ordered for both parents and probably the three eldest children to see what drives the parents to live such a life and the effect their shambolic life has had on all the children