The Ingham Family #235 Sarah why dubai those awful clothes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they were in London last year before mila was born they ordered 6 full breakfasts as room service . Surely if they weren’t big breakfast eaters they’d order 4 between them especially as jace was only two at the time
Yes I think the correct answer is if it’s free and someone is making it for them they will eat breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 30
One weekend free till christmas!!!
No wonder isabelles putting collage off for a year, thiers no time for her to go!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Wonder how hard Chris will have to work to get them all to holiday in the tin can again

• Haha
Reactions: 24
One weekend free till christmas!!!
No wonder isabelles putting collage off for a year, thiers no time for her to go!!
That's ridiculous! We had a really busy month in May, 2 children's birthdays meant we had all family over for a barbecue on 2 separate weekends (even with just close family and friends we have about 25 people), trips out, an overnight trip (Legoland, but not Dubai!) and our friends wedding. Plus the usual life stuff that we always do anyway. It doesn't sound like much spread out over the month but it was quite full on not having much time before something else was happening, I'm enjoying having some more free time this month.

Why can they only do extremes, they go from having too much planned to sat at home for weeks with just b&m trips and children never leaving the house, then back to no free time again!

Reactions: 33
So cross that they’ve caused Jace to now have the same bucked front teeth as Isla. Just neglect.

Big Saz is now is actually that large, that she waddles. Probably so she can keep her thigh skin separated so she doesn’t catch fire through chafing. She also has massive back tits. Fat bleep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Isabelle's face says it all, as sweaty Foghorn Leghorn talks over everyone as usual, to give her version of how bad the ride was.
Just shut up you embarrassing mess.

B573509A-77F7-48F2-AA63-23088C9080C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
They've only got one weekend free from now until Christmas because their idea of a busy weekend is having to mow the wasteland and cook dinner.

Sarah's face is crisping up nicely. If they upload out of order, we can use her head to put the vlogs back in the correct order. She's like a human paint colour chart showing us the various shades between marshmallow pink and f'ing fried.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The Ingham Family posted:
THE SCARIEST RIDE WE'VE EVER BEEN ON! (Will NEVER do it again!!)
View attachment 1333184
YouTube
Isabelle is wearing a tight fitting cropped vest with a teddy bear on it. I find these “baby doll” fashions for teens quite distasteful. Creepy enjoys editing these images and featuring her wearing sexualised versions of little girls clothing. It’s disgusting! (Not blaming her, blaming her pathetic parents).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Off out tonight and was feeling really tit about my appearance but watching Sarah in that vlog has made me feel like a million dollars. Absolute state of her

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m on page 3 of 7 and can sense a classic Tattle debate of who wears glasses in the pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
oh duck off. We’ve rides similar in the uk. Come back to Me when you’ve been stuck broken down on the lift hill on Saw.

surely they went on oblivion at alton towers?
Didn't she say that entrance into the 4 theme parks was included in the hotel stay? It basically looks like a resort miles from anything else with the hotel and theme parks, and some shops. From looking at it, the theme parks aren't that big and although are separate, are more like differently themed areas of a big park (eg Disneyland).

I can't see that it's anything worth going all that way for, and trying to walk around in that heat when there are better, cheaper options elsewhere if they are just doing theme parks.

Reactions: 45
I’m on page 3 of 7 and can sense a classic Tattle debate of who wears glasses in the pool.
oh it probably takes 2 or 3 pages. So informative and so worth the read. but I have not gotten the answer if it splash more or less if you go backward into the water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Didn't she say that entrance into the 4 theme parks was included in the hotel stay? It basically looks like a resort miles from anything else with the hotel and theme parks, and some shops. From looking at it, the theme parks aren't that big and although are separate, are more like differently themed areas of a big park (eg Disneyland).

I can't see that it's anything worth going all that way for, and trying to walk around in that heat when there are better, cheaper options elsewhere if they are just doing theme parks.
Thats exactly what the place is! I read a while back they are trying to make Dubai the next Florida with the parks.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.