The Ingham Family #235 Sarah why dubai those awful clothes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on …. I’ve missed something? Issy is a lesbian? Or was this just more click bait?? “Babeeee let’s pretend one of our kids is gay/bi/trans Like other youtubersss kids are and we will get views!”
CLICK BAIT that didn’t work so it’s just ignored

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve been to Dubai a lot of times and it’s no where near as strict as it used to be even 10 years ago. They wouldn’t of been pulled up on clothes possible a few dirty looks from locals but even they are used to it now. You see so many people in the centre walking around in bikinis with everything hanging out. The country make so much money for tourism now they accept it. Just remember if you ever seen one of your favourite influencers on a boat with Arab men be sure to Google Dubai porta potty. Because that’s how they get one them 😂😂. It’s not even a secret in Dubai they all do it.
I wish I hadn't googled that 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hang on …. I’ve missed something? Issy is a lesbian? Or was this just more click bait?? “Babeeee let’s pretend one of our kids is gay/bi/trans Like other youtubersss kids are and we will get views!”
I think her navigating her sexuality may be a moot point as she has no frame of reference. Being cut off from school/friends, she only knows her family dynamic of creepy groomer and lazy breeder so it’s no wonder she may be a tad confused as to what she likes. Pretty unfair I think.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She 'outed' her as bisexual on the Ifanny group and pretended that her and chippy tits are excellent parents for being supportive. Absolutely disgusting piece of tit mother. My son would be mortified if I discussed his private life with strangers.

As usual she completely missed the point by being tone deaf to the thousands of teenagers who could never admit their sexuality for religious and cultural reasons. Sarah Ingham is stupid, as is her husband, but they are dangerous 'influencers', who should not have a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I dont know how that girl can know who she is and what shes into given shes never around other people, just the family

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think many teenagers wonder about their sexuality at some stage. I fancied a girl a year or two above me at school for about 6 months, but then I realised that in fact it was hero worship and just a general adulation of he fact that she was super cool and popular and I basically wanted to BE her 🫣 It wasn’t actual physical attraction-if she’d made a move on me I’d have run a mile lol. It took a while for me to realise that, and I’ve subsequently been happily married and firmly heotrosexual my whole adult life.

Imagine if my Mum had shared my 6 month flirtation with being a bisexual on her social media to thousands of strangers there in perpetuity 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She needs released from rosabelle prison
She needs to WANT to be released from rosabelle prison. Reminds me of FDLS & Warren Jeffs.
Both brainwashed from a young age, only what Creepy and lazy say is true, all outside influences are controlled, no interaction with anyone outside the family.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
One thing I've noticed on this trip is Lazy's complete disregard for Isla. She is totally switched off from that child. I get her sharing her room with her sisters but she is just 10 just gone from single digits ,she treats her like a teenager, it's like her Job is done once they pass the cute toddler stage. You never once see her cuddling Isla or giving her quality time she's just cast aside it is so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
She needs to WANT to be released from rosabelle prison. Reminds me of FDLS & Warren Jeffs.
Both brainwashed from a young age, only what Creepy and lazy say is true, all outside influences are controlled, no interaction with anyone outside the family.
Even down to not getting hair cuts!

Reactions: 23
I watched the netflix doc on him this week!

Reactions: 14
See she’s been taking inspiration from Rebecca Lamb with the be kind bullshit.
Sarah you and your grooming husband are some of the biggest trolls out there.
Hm...wasn't she telling someone in her comments to 'get lost' a few days ago because they were concerned about Mila's brace? Sounds like what Sarah means is be kind to me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Having Jace and Mila outside in 44 degree heat in Dubai is as irresponsible as the children not wearing life jackets on the loch in Scotland.
If only there was a Paul type hero in Dubai.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don't understand why it's being kept a secret that it's a free holiday. They know people are going to contact each of the places anyway. They know it's very likely people have already guessed who has sponsored them. They've had the holiday now and must know they could get in more trouble and be more likely to lose the vlogs by hiding it, than if they were honest and the most that would happen is people be pissed off that they got a free holiday - which is obvious anyway.

I had no idea who Rebecca lamb was until all this but she's hiding who gave the freebie too, and it's the exact same place?

Then Sarah looking upset in the video last week, the vlog either in the wrong order or they've skipped half the holiday? If it's just uploaded in the wrong order it must be deliberate, as he would have realised when going to upload it that they didn't visit Legoland on day 2 so it was the wrong one!
Yes something definitely happened. I am thinking that maybe that poor wee mite had a fit in 44 degree heat & that she needed medical attention & that’s why Lazy looked like her whole world had fallen in on her best ever holiday 😡Just what kind of parent would have a baby out in the middle of the day in such extreme conditions😡Would these two useless twats even have a clue what to do in an emergency😡 I’m so angry at the risks they take, selfish idiots. Poor baby looked like a bloody beetroot in last nights video. She could easily have had a fit & died. There is only so much water you can make a baby drink.

Amazing title thread..... 👌 👏
See lazy and Creepy yet again don't give 2 shits about their kids.....
Lazy. I have worked in ED and seen lots of children come into the department in the UK with heatstroke, and it's not nice to see. Never mind In 45 degree heat!!!!
Give your bleeping heads a wobble you pair of wankers.
That is pure neglect. Legoland have been informed. I'm working on social services. That's it. Now you've resorted to cooking your children. That's done me the duck in.
Oh and hi Steve 👋
It’s the danger they put their kids in again & again. They think of themselves first & their kids second & the danger is not even an after thought 😡 First thing u do is check what the temp will be at the location & then you refuse the free holiday cos it’s too damn dangerous for your precious baby & toddler. I’m way too angry about this😡 She wouldn’t have a bloody clue. It’s child abuse. No excuses it’s neglect & no one can argue that😡
6D1DCC6A-E5E5-4E28-90B0-E1117E97481B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Wow 38k views in 23 hrs, seems the ifannies don’t like seeing creepy beanieless 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When you're constantly telling the world that you're living the best life yet your face says otherwise 😂
🥸those two things above her eyes agree with you😂 they’re definitely not living their best lives either & her eye is starting to turn in like an alcoholics eye🧐🧐🧐too much booze by the looks of it🍷🍾no wonder she can’t get up in the morning like a proper mummy does. Drowning your sorrows hey Lazy.
DA4C9B13-C200-4727-B896-2AFCC5D1AC90.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.