The Ingham Family #235 Sarah why dubai those awful clothes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would have shown her no mercy if she did that dance she was doing with Isla. I'm all for encouraging kids but there is a limit.
They’ve been given such an inflated sense of entitlement that she probably thought she could just bulldoze her way into an audition…. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
#236 Walk of shame, more like Life of shame, Creepy c*nt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sarah drooling over cakes at breakfast time swear if you tread on her foot her gob would open to launch the food in, bit like a flip top bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I do this regularly with my daughters but use Katie Hayes' wiki page off here. It's awful the amount of editing that goes on, on her Instagram page.

I personally think older primary years and high-schools should be discussing such things with the kids. Using real examples such as Kate Hayes and Sarah to show them that these grown ups, who they may strive to be just like, are intentionally damaging them for their own engagement/validation purposes. Im sure it would results in lives being saved!
Oh my god Kate Hayes queen of filters. I see Kate giving beauty tips to Sarah! Delo and twit in the hot tub sharing business ideas! Totally should be Insta buds 😂

Reactions: 8
That amount of suncream that they say was a lot for a week away for their family was about the amount they should have been using every single day the inept bastards. Also, no Sarah, reapplying 3 or 4 times in the whole day was clearly not enough or you wouldn't have burned. Honestly, how have they got 5 children?

Reactions: 29
That amount of suncream that they say was a lot for a week away for their family was about the amount they should have been using every single day the inept bastards. Also, no Sarah, reapplying 3 or 4 times in the whole day was clearly not enough or you wouldn't have burned. Honestly, how have they got 5 children?
A weak constitution and turkey baster

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I seen this picture and this song Instantly sprang to mind

🎶 Well she's all you'd ever want,

She's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner.

Well she always knows her place.

She's got style, she's got grace, She's a winner.

She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa,

She's a Lady.🎶

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Disgusting family yet again behaving ignorantly in someone else's Country.
Our Foreign Office put out advice that British tourists visiting the UAE should behave with extreme respect and dignity due to the death of their President and the fact they are still in mourning.
They couldn't have been less respectful if they tried.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
And she said she thought those couple of bottles would last them the whole summer? 🤦‍♀️ she’s a liability!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m gathering they didn’t take out holiday insurance if she didn’t want to get her ear checked, great example to set the kids😃.. also esme wanting to audition for Aldc? Does she not realise the girls who audition are already professional dancers and trained their butts of lol
She shouldn't have flown with getting it checked. She probably does have a burst ear drum now unless she was making it up again. Serve her right if she was in extreme pain on the plane.
How dare she tell people how cheep Dubai is when they've hardly paid for anything themselves. That really angered me when she said that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Disgusting family yet again behaving ignorantly in someone else's Country.
Our Foreign Office put out advice that British tourists visiting the UAE should behave with extreme respect and dignity due to the death of their President and the fact they are still in mourning.
They couldn't have been less respectful if they tried.
They wouldn’t know they don’t know anything about agriculture

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I seen this picture and this song Instantly sprang to mind

🎶 Well she's all you'd ever want,

She's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner.

Well she always knows her place.

She's got style, she's got grace, She's a winner.

She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa,

She's a Lady.🎶
He’s going into competition with Jon Joly 💃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For duck SAKE. S-T-O-P showing us esme eating! When she was ramming that chocolate croissant into her face with it all smeared over her and smacking her lips, I genuinely gagged.
For a 12 year old she eats disgustingly. They are just laughing at her. I had better table manners when I was 2 year old.
If they were decent parents they would teach their kids proper table etiquette.
I'm sorry but Esme and Isla have really bad table manner and are old enough to know better. They must see other around them eating properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Poor Isabelle, 5.29- 5.36, trying desperately hard to stay out of shot….

Also the fact she suggested Chris would not go on the ride and say he has on the vlog suggests it’s obviously not the first time he’s done stuff like that even if he didn’t do it this time!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.