The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said the other day I reckon she’s been on over drive begging for any and all freebies. Another company that will pay for not doing their home work 🤣🤣

More gifted stuff!
That bike looks like it would get sucked up into her vag and lost!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The pair of gorps need to know that it is illegal for an e bike to go over 15 mph.not 25.
Also illegal for an under 14 year old to ride them.
Electric scooters are illegal on the roads .So your children can’t use them.Buy those children bikes you mean beggars
£600 is very cheap for an e bike .I have a full size Raleigh e bike and they are quite expensive
Also Lazy you look ridiculous on that bike😈
Loved to have seen creepy on his bike.

Bloody hell which ignorant fool gifted those bikes to the Clampetts. One of them’s about to be swallowed by Lazy’s ass 😂😂😂
I love them referred to as the Clampetts.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They need exercise bikes to drop their bulk not bloody electric ones that do the work for them. Interestingly enough, on the bike website there is a link to publicity and commercial sponsorship

Reactions: 20
It's Dumb and Dumber! Where was Creepy on his? Hardly great advertising

Screenshot 2022-05-26 17.55.36.png
Screenshot 2022-05-26 17.59.18.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Did they go off to find a cave???? Baby number 6 on the way soon 🤮
A cave session with Creepy and Lazy would not be considered exciting, even for them. Given how Lazy seems to think she has busy days when going to playgroup and B&M on the same day, a baby making session would be a very lot of effort if it involved moving off the sofa.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.