The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheb my daughter sat her GCSEs, it never crossed my mind to say to her "if you fail them, you can resit them". I didn't want to knock her self confidence by sayubg those words out loud. I didn't want her to think that I thought that she might do less well in some of them (she didn't, she smashed them 😊). I just told her to do her best and that was all that mattered. Lazy has told Isabelle over and over again that if she fails, she can retake them. Terrible for her self esteem 😔.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
PatPat was and is indeed an Ad! Wee fat Sarah who never reads Tattle must think that tiny Ad logo would pass and we wouldn't contact PatPat 🤣👏🏻
IMG_1138.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1294603

TLDR
- Isabelle's GCSEs have started. She was nervous to go in on her own on the first day. She accidentally left 20 minutes early today. Sarah the witch keeps pressuring her by telling her it doesn't matter if she fails as she can resit them in January.
- Chris and Sarah have been filming taking sacks of Tat and Me products to the car to try and convince us business is booming.
- Still feeding the children crap. Jace is still obsessed with sugar. Isla still share a bath with her 3 year old brother.
- Tattlers have already found the playgroup and dance schools the children attend, despite the Inghams (poorly) attempting to beef up security.
- Sarah has been seen miming to her children so they remember the script.
- The Inghams seem to be preparing to go on holiday with suitcases appearing in the background of vlogs and the ifam being bored to death with clothing hauls. Influencers are being gifted trips to Florida right now apparently, although Chris would risk arrest travelling there as that's where he attempted to get 16 year old Jess to go skinny dipping with him.
- Chris and Sarah have been secretly filming visitors to Rosabelle Manor to try and prove they have friends. What a sad little life they have.

Hi Steve 👋
Who found the dance classes? I missed that!

Reactions: 14
They make it worse by getting her face blurred Wonder what rubbish they told the dance school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God she really does think they’re celebs! But I suppose jimmy Savile was a celeb, rolf Harris, Harvey Weinstein, prince andrew 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 38
Izzy really is an anxious little girl isn’t she 😢
I remember the Manchester meet and greet video. She stood up in front of a big crowd of hundreds of people and was interviewed by the presenter. She talked about how it was important to be a kind, confident person. I remember thinking that I could never have done that at 12 years old (or now!). She was such an outgoing girl. She's so anxious now and that has been caused, of course by Lazy's continual put downs and teasing and because she has been totally isolated from people her own age 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 58
I remember the Manchester meet and greet video. She stood up in front of a big crowd of hundreds of people and was interviewed by the presenter. She talked about how it was important to be a kind, confident person. I remember thinking that I could never have done that at 12 years old (or now!). She was such an outgoing girl. She's so anxious now and that has been caused, of course by Lazy's continual put downs and teasing and because she has been totally isolated from people her own age 😔
I know imagine being her age in the house with a nonce for a stepfather, foghorn mother and loud feral siblings.. she should be looking forward to things like sleepovers/ parties, first boyfriend/girlfriend.. didn’t her mum once post that she is bisexual aswell, I mean if she is then great for her but it wasn’t her mothers place to tell her cult/ following!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Perhaps as Izzy is getting older she's realizing that alot of people online don't like her parents (for valid reasons). Surely she knows by now about the grooming messages Chris sent as she has access to the internet, it must be worrying for her that she is now the same age as the girls he targeted. Without an education, decent GCSEs and awareness of the real world outside vlogging she doesn't seem to have much chance of escaping Creepy and Lazy. She doesn't seem to have the confidence to be able get some sort of ordinary job that could help her build social skills.

Reactions: 32
Perhaps as Izzy is getting older she's realizing that alot of people online don't like her parents (for valid reasons). Surely she knows by now about the grooming messages Chris sent as she has access to the internet, it must be worrying for her that she is now the same age as the girls he targeted. Without an education, decent GCSEs and awareness of the real world outside vlogging she doesn't seem to have much chance of escaping Creepy and Lazy. She doesn't seem to have the confidence to be able get some sort of ordinary job that could help her build social skills.
Even at the start of The pandemic she was cocky, rude and full of herself, just like her mother. Look at some of the old q&a videos. It’s ruined her being around those cunts!

Reactions: 30
Even at the start of The pandemic she was cocky, rude and full of herself, just like her mother. Look at some of the old q&a videos. It’s ruined her being around those cunts!
She may seem nervous but i've heard she is very much like her mother not the meek ,quiet person you see in vlogs

Look at the state of these girls' hair,Lazy get them to a hairdresser or at least teach them how to wash their hair correctly

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if the dance school knows about Chris?
Lazy would have already warned the dance school about the trolls and haters 🤫😂

Izzy really is an anxious little girl isn’t she 😢
I’m not convinced she is anxious. Just another role she is playing for the flog. My reason is that she is too much like her mother, in Q&A she is outspoken and also she was accused of being the same at the school she went too.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
They make it worse by getting her face blurred Wonder what rubbish they told the dance school 🤣
Don’t blur the faces of everyone they film in the background and show to thousands of people do they though. Chris ranting about why he couldn’t film in childrens swimming pools. Their kids can only be used for posts if it’s directly making them money

Reactions: 23
Lazy would have already warned the dance school about the trolls and haters 🤫😂

I’m not convinced she is anxious. Just another role she is playing for the flog. My reason is that she is too much like her mother, in Q&A she is outspoken and also she was accused of being the same at the school she went too.
Yeah I know what u mean but we saw that vlog once the way Sarah was looking at her when she spoke!

Reactions: 10
I honestly believe they’ve bought themselves about a week with al l the chopping and badly ordered vlogs. They’ll be on The flight home before ‘haters’ know they’ve gone. They’ve literally got to the point where they can’t risk people knowing where they are and contrary to Sarah’s beliefs, it’s not about safety it’s because places will be informed of their reputation and they risk losing the ‘deal’.

I’d be so uncomfortable if Izzy is wearing clothes like that (on her insta) around her n0nce of a step dad!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.