The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lazy still goes to playgroup knowing there is a tattler there? Im guessing she is being made to go by social workers or another agency, cause no way would she get out the house for 10.30 and continue to go to a group thats making her miserable

Reactions: 51
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂 he’s like a big wobbly pink blancmange skating through the streets, the absolute state of it 😂
2017C09A-B1D3-40A2-8A83-0AAAADF49891.png
2BCC78BC-0BB2-4B72-9F43-83370ABBF1D1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I guess 13 isn’t a special enough birthday to get a trip to the hairdressers. Still, a bit of shampoo and conditioner will be a nice treat. It’s clearly not something they regularly keep in the house.

Reactions: 43
Ooh is it nearly Esme’s birthday. Can’t wait as it’s now overshadowed by the anniversary of legend Kayak Paul and the rant in the bush 🤣🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Omg watch at 11.16 to 11.21 and you see Sarah miming what Jace is trying to say! = SCRIPTED!!!! Hahaha proof!
SUCH FALSENESS!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well that was exciting, popcorn and nanna's pension day!😴 One thing, well there's loads actually, that bugs me about creepy and I think it's been mentioned before, is that everything is his - his kitchen, his house, his walls etc. I thought it was the family home and I would say it's more his children 's as it is them who has paid for it albeit at the sacrifice of their privacy, education and social life. Selfish, narcissistic, odious little wank stain!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
How is Creepy going off skating (presumably driven himself to wherever it was he went) if Lazy has the car because it seems she was out when the vlog was made (even if he has hashed clips together from different days)? Driving the DPD van without MOT therefore uninsured I’m guessing

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Yes, I noticed that... I'm wondering if they throw together excess vlog footage on days they haven't filmed because they are dealing/not dealing with playgroup "scandle"
It’s so they can lie about her doing GCSEs. They are fugding their timeline. If they go on holiday between now and the end of June, everyone knows they’ve lied about the exams. (Bar may half term maybe)

Reactions: 29
Omg I’m mingham famous !!! I said last week they don’t take nannar on holiday with them n surprise surprise irritating fanny #1 is now wanting to take nannar on a little holiday . I thought I might have got a thank u for the idea 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Birthdays must be so depressing in that house. It's like any other day, except you get slightly more plastic tat thrown at you. No party, no friends, no school mates singing happy birthday, no handing out sweets to classmates. It's just another day spent with your siblings. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.