The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sarah! You harp on all the time that none of us would say anything to your face, but we absolutely would. I can tell you this though, we’d wipe the floor with you and your pathetic husband. Every single one of us know what you both are and none of us are afraid to say it. You two on the other hand wouldn‘t say boo to a goose.

Put the phone down and do something productive, like check your bank account, or clean your children , or maybe take them for a hair cut, a dental appointment and a proper shoe fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Hey creepy, do I have to teach you again.....when the big hand is on 12 and the little hand is on 5 that’s when the flog goes online,in the words of Sir Alan Sugar, YOUR FIRED 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Have they said anything about what Isabelle might be doing after her GCSE’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not watching but can guarantee the presents will be suitable for an 8 year old not a thirteen year old

Reactions: 42
The Ingham Family posted:
SHOPPING FOR ESMÉ'S 13th BIRTHDAY!!
View attachment 1278606
YouTube
Oh Sarah seriously duck off and get some shopping addiction therepy. You must be in debt up.to your bloody eyeballs.
And yet AGAIN when people in this country are using food banks, and struggling to get by. Missing meals so they can feed their children !!!!!!!
bleeping read the room you bleep. Sorry gorgeous tattlers. My tit is finally flying.....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Why is Jace in a pushchair at over 3 years old when he hasn't used one for at least the last year or more?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
The obligatory day out with Nana Jean!
They seem so out of sync with the vlogs, as Sarah showed us the outfit she bought for Jace, yet we saw him in it the other day! 🤨🤨
Yes, I noticed that... I'm wondering if they throw together excess vlog footage on days they haven't filmed because they are dealing/not dealing with playgroup "scandle"

Reactions: 26
So in the vlog we are shown Jace with a huge marshmallow lollipop bigger than his head, lunch out, he had red stuff all down him, dinner brought home (another takeaway) then a big share bag of smarties when it was dark..he’s not even 3 yet..absolutely appalling diet 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I am cracking up here, Creepy skating round the shops, then a kiddies skate park, still the same 1 trick pony, but it was when he said 'I've still got it' what a plonker! Creepy you look like an idiot!
Why the heck does lazy talk so childish to those children? It makes me cringe, thing is Isla talks so babyish too.
Esme is very clever with her crocheting and if she does fo it all without a pattern, then that's amazing. One thing, the snakes end of tail looks like a Winkle.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I am cracking up here, Creepy skating round the shops, then a kiddies skate park, still the same 1 trick pony, but it was when he said 'I've still got it' what a plonker! Creepy you look like an idiot!
Why the heck does lazy talk so childish to those children? It makes me cringe, thing is Isla talks so babyish too.
Esme is very clever with her crocheting and if she does fo it all without a pattern, then that's amazing. One thing, the snakes end of tail looks like a Winkle.
I haven't been watching but if she can crochet and obviously no help from parents ..that's quite impressive.

Reactions: 28
How come the ginger nonce, beanie wearing asshole, gets time to go rollerskating on his own?

Reactions: 29
Not read through yet but in reply to the ss shared on previous thread…does it go like this…

hi I’m sarah and this is Chris. He will shag anything with a pulse and especially likes to message vulnerable 16yo girls asking them to come skinny dipping. What a hoot! It’s so funny we laugh about it all the time.…

sarah, dare you to state publicly that your husband is NOT a dirty little sex pest

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The obligatory day out with Nana Jean!
They seem so out of sync with the vlogs, as Sarah showed us the outfit she bought for Jace, yet we saw him in it the other day! 🤨🤨
But Isla is wearing the hat they bought in yesterdays vlog.
Sorry I was wrong, it is another one that looked like it but wearing the same jumper

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s got one job. One fecking job and that is to edit and upload vlogs in order and on time. He can’t even do that. Good luck in the real world, you greasy gnome, you won’t even get an interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.