The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently this utter mess claims to have figured out who everyone is, despite not even figuring out her husband was cheating on her for the entire relationship. Don't worry though, she is living the "best life" and is proving it by typing paragraphs about how fantastic and amazing it is on Facebook. We'll try to contain our jealousy of you toad arse, remember to give your grooming, cheating husband, that physically recoils and shouts ew at your body, a kiss tonight! ;)

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 20.41.28.png
Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 20.44.43.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Yeah they may be a few days behind, but they’re so stupid and fame-hungry that they can’t help posting daily on Instagram and people will work out their location from there.
no mostly they go dead on social medias when they are away, or they upload some old pictures from where they have already left to get haters to guess where they are but actually is not anymore.

Reactions: 9
Serious question. Has Izzy also had chicken pox, hence the lack of her involvement in the vlogs? ( please note, I am not shaming puberty here, this is a genuine question, looking at her face?)

View attachment 1276580
They look like teenage spots to me

Apparently this utter mess claims to have figured out who everyone is, despite not even figuring out her husband was cheating on her for the entire relationship. Don't worry though, she is living the "best life" and is proving it by typing paragraphs about how fantastic and amazing it is on Facebook. We'll try to contain our jealousy of you toad arse, remember to give your grooming, cheating husband, that physically recoils and shouts ew at your body, a kiss tonight! ;)

View attachment 1276813 View attachment 1276816
Toad arse hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1276643View attachment 1276689
Isabelle sounds like she suffers from Stockholm syndrome bless her.

If anyone wants an instant laxative, look at Jane's response. 🤣 You must have meant 'chins' Jane?
@Cheesebeansandtoast, looks like Lazy has gone Wagatha Christie on you. Possibly just fishing, but based on the responses you would know if she knows your identity. Sending you moral support. x
She is really dangerous isn’t she - if any professionals truly are friendly enough that they’ve spent this time working out who people are AND going back to Lazy then they deserve to lose their job. But if Lazy is spouting tit, which lets be honest, she usually is then she could get someone into serious trouble!

I hope someone has reported her for driving and using her phone too - she’s filmed it & we all know where she lives to give them the address so I hope someone comes knocking at her door

Reactions: 32
Re Isabelle and the possibility of her having had chicken pox, I've noticed her face can be quite greasy, so could just be teenage acne?
I am so cofused how the pictures and the text are linked, May just be because I don't like to look at lazys face that much

Reactions: 3
Serious question. Has Izzy also had chicken pox, hence the lack of her involvement in the vlogs? ( please note, I am not shaming puberty here, this is a genuine question, looking at her face?)

View attachment 1276580
Sadly, the poor kid like many teenagers has always seemed a bit spotty. She could have had chicken pock (pox to most of us) but I hope not. I’m told it’s worse as you get older and the long suffering girl has enough to contend with.

Reactions: 13
probably hoping to make the person nervous so she will not show up next week and then she will have figured out who it was.
Is what I think. Highly doubt a health professional is going to discuss one member of the group with another. She's talking through her arse.

Reactions: 35
Just so that you're aware @CheeseOnBeansOnToast she is hoping this will scare you into not turning up so she can guess who is posting from the one that isn't there. She hasn't got a clue who is posting here, she can't even pronounce avocado let alone do anything of substance. You're allowed to post what you like, you haven't done anything illegal, no one here has, it is a gossip site, she can't censor people because she doesn't like what is said. Don't let her manipulation work and if she tries anything report her straight to the one who runs the group.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

View attachment 1276813 View attachment 1276816
And apparently his favourite sex position is doggy! Jesus, looking at those two screenshots it must be like Sophie’s choice 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Notice how all the other girls “Mummy daughter days” were a surprise and initiated by Lazy. However, Lazy states Isla had been begging for weeks to come shopping with her mum on her own. Just looks like she finally gave in to the nagging. 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I actually believe she has no clue who she is on about in her FB post, she’s seen the comments shared in here and she’s running scared because she knows just how easy it would be for someone to say just one sentence at those groups ‘Google ‘Chris Ingham’’ and her little charade and front would come crashing down. By posting what she has done, she probably has it in her mind that said person will avoid where ever it is she goes - I truly hope they don’t. (well that’s my theory anyway 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Lazy aka Hagatha Crusty is very pally with professionals... They only exist in her very tiny mind

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have a difference of opinion. I assume it's the health visitor and her job is to look out for the well being of Sarah and Mila and the other parents and children who attend. If the health visitor knows someone in the group is going online and gossiping about what is supposed to be a private mother and child session then I would say she has the right to look into it. Sarah often over exaggerates how things happen so I assume it wasn't as dramatic as she makes out but I can see why the HV got involved.

The Inghams being the Inghams and Chris being a freak, which he is, and all the other bad stuff they do, is separate to this

Reactions: 23
I actually believe she has no clue who she is on about in her FB post, she’s seen the comments shared in here and she’s running scared because she knows just how easy it would be for someone to say just one sentence at those groups ‘Google ‘Chris Ingham’’ and her little charade and front would come crashing down. By posting what she has done, she probably has it in her mind that said person will avoid where ever it is she goes - I truly hope they don’t. (well that’s my theory anyway 😂)
Exactly, for someone who proclaims she’s “not stupid” she is in fact a “very lot” stupid!

ETA: she pronounced “foliage” as “foilage” and then corrected herself with “follage”. Correction was closer but still wrong 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I have a difference of opinion. I assume it's the health visitor and her job is to look out for the well being of Sarah and Mila and the other parents and children who attend. If the health visitor knows someone in the group is going online and gossiping about what is supposed to be a private mother and child session then I would say she has the right to look into it. Sarah often over exaggerates how things happen so I assume it wasn't as dramatic as she makes out but I can see why the HV got involved.

The Inghams being the Inghams and Chris being a freak, which he is, and all the other bad stuff they do, is separate to this
If she tells the health worker about this website then she is opening up a huge can of worms, there are years of documented neglect. I also don't think the health worker would tell Sarah who it is or support her doing vague threats to another member of the group on Facebook if the whole issue in the first place was about gossip online. I see where you're coming from but I think she is bluffing and trying to intimidate, like they always do, the only thing they seem to do consistently is lie.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.