The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Jace has a pleat in now

and they wonder why folk think he’s a girl

that poor poor boy

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Someone needs to show the footage of her vlogging whilst driving through the drive through to the police!

Reactions: 27
My twins are only year 9 so 2 years to go and im honest I havnt a clue on the new system YET.
We promised them if they get top grades in all subjects 10+ we will take them to Disney world .... tbh we were only joking around evan they laughed.... low and behold meetings with their teachers and they on course for top marks in all subjects 🤣🤣 dont know to laugh all cry 🤣 im super proud my daughter want to be nurse/midwife and my son a police officer so watch out creepy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
a special day for someone. Looked like Isla was just dragged out so Lazy could go shopping again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
These vlogs are uploaded out of order. Sarah and Isla go to Home Bargains and see those awful leaf panels. Sarah says something along the lines of how they’d be good for the balcony. Yesterday they had 3 of them up by the end of the video. One being brought off screen a different day and two being brought in yesterdays video from yep home bargains.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Well.... Just took me a good hour to catch up on 3 days worth.....
I see your still unfit parent's. Mind you don't know what I was expecting.
Your still a pair of cunts.
👋 Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone needs to show the footage of her vlogging whilst driving through the drive through to the police!
If it was the other day's vlog then it will be Lincolnshire police. When you call them you may want to signpost them to their Youtube page.
ETA. Appears to be from the vlog posted earlier. Haven't watched it yet but I assume it'll be Lincolnshire still

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
nothing to see here, just driving through a drivethrough
1652896467248.png

and she is not just standing still waiting because you see her move the steeringwheel with her hand on top

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hoping that she will be reported ,you are not above the law Lazy and neither is the strange sperm donor you live with

Reactions: 30
Christ if my mum tried to take me out with hair that greasy and make up that looks at least 3 days old I would tell her to do one ☠

Reactions: 15
Chris - you have one job - upload your vlogs in order you foo! It’s not difficult and if you are going to post out of sync then at least remove the tell tale signs, Lazy talking about her chopped veg’s from the day before yet that vlog was posted two days ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Diets going well 🤦‍♀️

She just lives for shopping in HB and B&M, what a boring life

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I know nothing about home schooling.

Can you get in person tutor sessions? Or like a group session with other home school kids?

Day out to the shop's... Really!! Why could she not take her to a park, nice walk get a hot choc, cinema??

And that fire on the balcony!!!

Reactions: 17
Mum and daughter day! Isla wanted to goto the range nope they end up in homebargains and b&m definitely think it was Sarah who wanted to go out and used Isla as mum and daughter day 😔 could you not take her to hairdressers and pamper the poor girl Sarah instead off feeding your addiction of shopping 😔 also just little reminder Sarah .. Isabelle in not a ingham she is a Norris !

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Lazy claims not to be a fan of chocolate, yet she inhales brownies, chocolate bars, Easter Eggs, tins of Roses 🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Serious question. Has Izzy also had chicken pox, hence the lack of her involvement in the vlogs? ( please note, I am not shaming puberty here, this is a genuine question, looking at her face?)

74E97F92-39D8-49C0-861A-635A564D880B.jpeg

Reactions: 20
A SPECIAL MUMMY DAUGHTER DAY FOR SOMEONE.......

Official statement from the world's best vloggers;
1652895162185.png

Lazy is sat in the nursing home chair in her bedroom. Jace and Mila are in the room with her. The bath water still hasn't been emptied and Jace wants to play in it but the answer is no. She's waiting for Isla to get off her tutor session because she is taking her out. In the meantime Lazy has a gift for Jace because he's bored. He does the usual shock face when Lazy gives him the present of a pen/chalkboard book thing. Lazy tries to get Mila to say Mama. She shows us the butterfly she drew. She bought Jace's present for this summer's travels.

Lazy, Mila and Isla are off for a Mummy daughter day. Isla has been asking to go to the shops with Lazy on her own. Lazy Isla has decided on Home Bargains and B&M. First stop is McDonalds for a strawberries and cream frappe and Belgian chocolate frappe. Lazy isn't a massive chocolate person so they've got one of each to share. She explains (not that she needs to) that they've done this because Mila has fallen asleep. The lady tells Lazy to pull into a bay as they're waiting on the strawberry syrup. Lazy films Mila in the mirror. Isla tastes both drinks and says the chocolate one tastes of Nutella and Oreo. Lazy think the strawberries and cream one is like a "liquidier" strawberry milkshake. She tells Isla that the chocolate one isn't Oreo but "Belgium" chocolate.

They're at the shops now. Isla has run to the Maui section. Lazy finds a dinosaur egg bath bomb for Jace. Isla chooses the green one. She finds a hair mask for her and Esme for tomorrow. Isla finds the hat Lazy was going to buy her the other day but wasn't sure if it would fit her. Isla and Jace sometimes play a kitten game where Isla is the kitten. Lazy has never seen round outdoor rugs but isn't sure if it would fit on the balcony. She finds the foliage panels for the balcony and artificial grass. Isla is having a meltdown about an LOL doll she's wanted since Switzerland. She's thinking of buying it for Esme for her birthday. Lazy finds the wicker basket aisle. Isla struggles to read a basic word on a basket - 'things'.

Time for take two on Mexican night. Lazy didn't throw away all the veggies she cut, and instead put them in a container. They're as fresh as they were yesterday so she's reusing them. She was reading to Mila and Jace came over to fall asleep on her shoulder. He's now asleep on one of the kitchen sofas for an hour. Prinny won't come in the house when the girls are outside, even though she's falling asleep.

The ifam keep asking Lazy how she makes things so she's showing us how she makes dinner. It looks delicious; she cooked the mince and drained it, added the peppers and onions she cut yesterday and then added cheap taco mix from Aldi. Lazy films herself making the wraps. She adds crisps to the wrap. They're a cheesy family so she puts in cheese sauce from a packet and grated cheese on top. She folds it up, puts it on a tray and adds even more cheese on top.

The final 6 minutes are of isabelle rambling on about exams etc.
Isabelle hasn't held a camera in ages. She's just had a shower. It's been a busy few weeks before her exams. She feels ready and has been working hard. What happens happens. Another side of her is a nervous wreck to be in the exam hall. She's going to say this to Lazy and Creepy after vlogging it; she's grateful to her mum and dad through all of this because they've been the biggest support to her. The first exam is the scariest. She's most nervous for maths but her past papers have gone well. She enjoys history but some of the facts are boring and she wonders if she really needs to know them. Isabelle wishes the ifam luck for their exams, tells them to have their 5 a day, sleep well, have breaks and have fun. She works for a while (sometimes 3 hours) and then listens to music for half an hour. She has a new book list but hasn't finished some of the ones on the list, which is over £300. Esme smells Isabelle's hair and skin and accuses her of using her Maui products. Isabelle says she only used them once. She was talking to Esme about book the other day, and Esme stopped her abruptly and told her she didn't care. Lazy and Creepy had a word with Esme and she apologised, telling Isabelle that she was crying in her room about it. Isabelle nearly cried when Esme apologised.

End of vlog

So why is Isla sat in the front seat when she doesn't meet either of these requirements?
1652898091792.png

Looks like it'll be a nice healthy meal of cheesy slop for Isabelle every night whilst she sits her GCSEs.
1652897790764.png
1652897804925.png

1652897968786.png
1652898168448.png
1652898263144.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.