Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meisify2

VIP Member
That thumb nail of esme yesterday was very unflattering, I wonder if she knew it was being used?

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Mostyn

VIP Member
Did I hear right???) the big kid is actually going to get one of those kiddie backpack’s? And why do they all need yet another one when they have so bloody many and they actually sell them and probably have 100’s in the garage……or upstairs/downstairs office as we will now call it…… hope the LA are aware they are running a business from their premises.
Because they are likely to have been gifted

• Haha

yazoo21

VIP Member
Sarah is 36, Chris I think is 37 nearly 38.
And still likes teenagers ew

They are really wasteful people in every way. With things like furniture they seem to buy a lot of cheap stuff instead of good quality things that will last years despite claiming they have money.
Look at Tiana Wilson and her family their new house is stunning and they are set for life,

I bet when the end of August comes there will be no new caravan. It will be conveniently forgotten about or there will be some nonsense about further delays on it being ready and they don't want to wait any longer or something.
Don’t understand why they can’t pay themselves to go ona normal all inclusive holiday the kids would love it

piggymummy01

Jace’s hair is so sad to me. It’s thin, falling out, knotted and never brushed. He has such potential with his beautiful long blonde hair. My best friends little boy is the same age as Jace and has bright blonde wavy hair down to his waist, my friend has a very strict wash, condition and comb routine to keep it healthy and looking nice. I showed her Jace’s hair and she told me that it’s beyond repairing and they’d have to buzz cut it. This is how you know this is NEGLECT on Lazy and Creepy’s behalf, if they really wanted their boy to have beautiful long hair they would take all the measures to keep it healthy and strong.
They should use scrunchies instead if they are going to tie his hair up. My daughter doesn't want to cut her hair so we keep it down a lot too to avoid damage. Jace could do with some conditioner left to soak on his head.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Abbvay

VIP Member
I knew they had bought the new caravan and then SURPRISE us all with it.
Not sure how they can carry on using their old one til then, it will be in an even worse state.

How old are creepy and Sarah, I would guess mid 40s but not.sure?
Sarah is 36, Chris I think is 37 nearly 38.

• Wow
Best of luck to tattlers that have kids sitting exams, hope all goes well. I hear gin helps (for the parent, not the exam sitter 🍹🍹🍹)

Sarah doesn't want Isabelle doing exams and living the life of a normal teenager as that means having friends who are also teenagers, and that mean Creepy has a target audience coming around to visit his house on a regular basis. Isabelle not being educated also means they have a free babysitter that can be dragged around the nation in a van to live their best life. These people are neglecting their kids to piss about in a delivery van, why is nobody intervening. It's shameful.
I can confirm for myself at least, than gin helps with a very lot of things, it’s not so great for the bank balance and can be detrimental in the morning following the night before. That said it’s only money and hair of the dog (not literally my hounds are groomed) usually helps. Cheers 🥂

• Haha

Lolly52

I knew they had bought the new caravan and then SURPRISE us all with it.
Not sure how they can carry on using their old one til then, it will be in an even worse state.

How old are creepy and Sarah, I would guess mid 40s but not.sure?