Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
Yeah they may be a few days behind, but they’re so stupid and fame-hungry that they can’t help posting daily on Instagram and people will work out their location from there.
no mostly they go dead on social medias when they are away, or they upload some old pictures from where they have already left to get haters to guess where they are but actually is not anymore.

Reactions: 9

nattis

VIP Member
Anyone catch Isabelle say "if that was real id have to give you a fake reaction"
I think that was because it was so porely done. The ends meeting in front of her neck, it was a big lump that was longer in the back.

• Sad

Sayitso

VIP Member
Have you all seen Sarah’s reply to someone about exams on her latest post?? Saying none of her kids are going to sit SATs, does that mean esme (her sats year would have been 2020 so none) Isla, jace and mila wont do any exams at all!? 😳
Sats aren’t important for children, they’re to see how schools are doing not the child

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
I only knew them from the lakes when they said they were FAMOUS bloody it put me right off of them ,i was wondering how much satisfaction his mates got out his naked kids ,he wants it bloody chopping orf

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
That register is a mixed blessing.Its great for the likes of the Ingham children but there are also the vast vast majority of home ed families that neither want, need or would benefit from the intrusion into their lives.
The ingham kids are already registered as home ed because they were previously in school, they are known about by the LEA and have had contact from them previously so it won’t make much difference to them. Any additional monitoring might make a difference but I don’t think we really know exactly what else might come with it just yet.
I have home educated for a long time now. I see the pros and cons of the register but that’s for a different thread I guess

Going back to the children's education, I read on the OFSTED website that Chris/Sarah need to provide their children with an education otherwise they could be issued with a School Attendance Order, which means they'd have to go back to school. Anyone know anything more about this? I doubt the quality of the education the children are receiving is good enough, especially if the family are vlogging 6 days a week. It would be difficult for them to tailor the education to the children's specific ages unless they really know what they're doing. (And I doubt they do.) Chris and Sarah definitely aren't teaching them themselves especially with Mila to look after as well. Do the children have their own individual tutor?
Home educators by law(as it currently stands) have to provide a full time education suitable for the age, ability and aptitude of the child/ten. The Ingham family have had contact from the LEA and I believe sent a report last summer and usually that contact is annual.
The LEA like to hear about social opportunities provided and I reckon that when they sent their report that they would have said they had only recently moved to the area and were going travelling as reasons the girls didn’t have any social opportunities at that time. That’s why we will see lots of mentions of the girls doing dance or whatever coming up because they know they can’t say the same again this year.
SAO’s aren’t that common and can be fought against.

Web30

VIP Member
The original planning permission for the house said that it had to be for residential use only and could never be changed. Tat and Me is going to last 2 minutes above that garage
Is thier a way to find out if they have registerd it as comerical?
And then report if not

Reactions: 8

sunniva

Chatty Member
Wow she’s lost the plot. Her daughter who she supports so so much is sitting her GCSEs this week and this is what she’s doing. Winning at life not. She had Isabelle reading tattle. Her paid for friend is busy at design college while Isabelle spends her days going over comments in places that really shouldn’t matter. Unreal, she is an absolute fruit cake is Sarah. As for Jane yeah she’s only in those posts to get her mention on tattle. Poor bloody kids.
Where does she admit Isabelle has read Tattle 🤭🤭🤭

thegreencow

VIP Member