Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She must think I’m daft 😅
She hasn’t talked about it since announcing it to everyone, but then again she announced it and then missed 3 weeks when in Ireland.
We talked about it in her absence - just surmising how they might be getting on, one girl said she’d started watching the channel out of curiosity, another said she’d looked on Instagram but there wasn’t much going on. Mostly everyone said how they couldn’t/wouldn’t put themselves out there like that, how we all have our Facebook profiles super private, some use fake names to avoid people looking them up etc. Another girl is quite high up in the NHS and said something about how she is super cautious about her digital footprint since she’s been able to scroll through years of candidates Twitter feeds and pissed up uni Facebook photos before interviewing. And mostly how putting kids pictures online seems innocuous at the time but those photos will be somewhere online forever..
Unfortunately on that occasion our usual HV wasn’t there. I’d be so interested to know what she makes to it all.

Mila was pretty grubby and the brace was filthy.
She definitely uses a filter online. She looks different IRL.
Did she attend last week do you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

nattis

VIP Member
But how can they go away for a week in the sun? Unless they don’t release vlogs until they’ve returned home?

The second people work out where they’re staying, they’ll be contacting hotels/resorts to let them know about Dirty Chris.

Go on, Minghams, I dare you..
no problem they are a few days behind as it is, and then they will have been to busy to do some vlogging for a few days, and then out of range and voila back from vacation

mammaof3

VIP Member
So, with the 16k they’ll have to part with for the new one and the 14k loss on the first one, they’re now 30k down for basically buying something they already had. Makes sense 😂

ETA: I’m not sure if what I said is correct, maybe it only makes them 2k down, or 16k down. I’ve really confused myself now 😂

I make it.
£34k for the old one - £20k p/e = £14k towards the new one. Not sure about the price for that one lol

However, if the old one is on finance do they have to settle it 1st or add the new one on minus the p/e offer?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Mila plonked on the floor in the dressing room while she admires herself...

The Wig actually looked good, she looked like Dawn french in the Vicar of Dibley :ROFLMAO: (Esepcially with Chris filming so the filter wasn't on
I thought she looked like Sheridan Smith 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Maisie842

VIP Member
Thank you. A lot of people have done the hard work in getting the receipts originally, and they're from different places so I'm not sure whether they want crediting on Tattle. I like to share because I know when Chris thinks he can get away with things, he will do them again. I hope it manages to get through to one or two ifannies as well, I cannot understand how grown women support them , of all the YouTubers out there.

I think Jane and Chris are the same, both narcs. That's why she can't see anything wrong with him.
On a very different scale of course, she reminds me of Luca Magnotta’s mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Footballgirl

Have you all seen Sarah’s reply to someone about exams on her latest post?? Saying none of her kids are going to sit SATs, does that mean esme (her sats year would have been 2020 so none) Isla, jace and mila wont do any exams at all!? 😳
SATS are only to test schools

Reactions: 6

Woden1987

Has Sarah’s instagram been removed or am I blocked? Can’t understand why i would be as I never comment on her posts🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Web30

VIP Member
How old is Mila? And lazy arse Chris still hasn't bothered to add her to the end credits. Oh and I don't know if I'm right in wrong, but I'm pretty sure on occasion, Mr Greasy head uses copywrite music on the end credit thing.
I think shes going to be 1 soon.

Reactions: 5