Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inghamtat

I'll be so interested to see how long it takes them to get that done. Does anyone know how it goes for getting van conversions MOT'd? Can they take it anywhere that does MOTs? I'd be worrying that the mechanics will have a fit about the seatbelts and deathtrap car seat platform in the front. 🙄
They darent take the death mobile because they will know we can view every little thing is fails on and get on their backs.

Reactions: 13

Web30

VIP Member

piggymummy01

My child is closer in age to Jace and already thought about how I'd pay for her to take exams in the future 😅 If they travel so much I'm surprised Isabelle isn't learning a language.

lollie75

Chatty Member
After her ladyship’s declarations that exam results are not the end of the world and can be retaken I felt obliged to comment down below. I doubt I will get a reply but merely asked what her BA and Masters were in and what universities she had attended and when would she complete her PHD and become Dr Sarah.
I’m in Scotland, so perhaps that’s why!
I’m in Scotland n say tortoys but if I was talking about the shell I’d say tortis shell 🙈

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
You Atleast need the basic gse to get into college most courses have a set grade to be able to do the course 🤦‍♀️

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I have a difference of opinion. I assume it's the health visitor and her job is to look out for the well being of Sarah and Mila and the other parents and children who attend. If the health visitor knows someone in the group is going online and gossiping about what is supposed to be a private mother and child session then I would say she has the right to look into it. Sarah often over exaggerates how things happen so I assume it wasn't as dramatic as she makes out but I can see why the HV got involved.

The Inghams being the Inghams and Chris being a freak, which he is, and all the other bad stuff they do, is separate to this
That’s a fair point - if it’s true, something could have been said to the group as a whole in yesterdays group session by the HV. Unlikely she will have dealt with them individually like Sarah makes out - Cheeseandbeansontoast could give us that insight I suppose if they’ve not been scared off now :(

probably hoping to make the person nervous so she will not show up next week and then she will have figured out who it was.
She will definitely be going through process of elimination now with her tactics

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Yep Biology GCSE day today. My daughter sat hers this morning. Apparently a question came up that schools were told wouldn’t be on there….be interesting to see if Isabelle knows what it is.
This has been on home ed groups today. Apparently it was about fungi/plants? Sarah really should utilise these groups, they are full of people who have years of experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
I don't have their reg number or I would report it myself, but here is the info if you want to report her (and possible for Isla being in the front seat)

Examples of dangerous driving can include:
  • using a mobile phone or other equipment
or

it could be using a phone while driving which is a fine and points.

You can report offenders by calling the police’s non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively, many police forces now accept online reports of using a mobile phone while driving and the following information:
  • The driver’s number plate
  • Video evidence to upload
  • Independent witnesses or evidence

But, and I stress but, she was maybe filming on a camera so possible not a mobile, it could be other equipment at least.

Spendalot

I bet when the end of August comes there will be no new caravan. It will be conveniently forgotten about or there will be some nonsense about further delays on it being ready and they don't want to wait any longer or something.
Or if there is a new caravan. It will be a big surprise for isabelle getting the best grades in igcse the exam boards have ever seen 😂

I am so confused, so how many vehicles do they actually own at the moment? And how many have a valid MOT?
Dpd van no mot, range rover no mot, ex taxi with mot and the caravan

mags

VIP Member
everyone likes donuts🤔

except they are not donuts they are planets 🙄
I said the same thing but apparently there are doughnuts (and other foods) in that design, mixed in with the planets. It's not easy to see (in that photo) but on this occasion it's not Lazy's denseness, wishful thinking or hangry eyes imagining things!

• Haha

Whotsup

Y.w.p ( wildlife park) are asking for social media collabs - wonder if they will be applying?

• Haha
  • Wow

BSBuster

Chatty Member
I don't watch vlogs so wondering are they selling Van ? It would make sense to sell that and caravan then purchase I much bigger motor home surely ? Would still be cramped with 7 if them but at least it would be safe, have a working loo and shower and they could still do #Vanlife otherwise just exchanging one caravan for another and wasting money.

Raw

VIP Member
Are we really supposed to believe that Esme was just wearing that wanket at this time of year? If she was then it doesn't say much for it's ability to keep you warm in the actual cold weather when people would want one! Especially since they don't get up till lunch time when it's warmed up a lot, and her room is in the attic part of the house which having lived in several houses with rooms in that position and had bedrooms there myself, gets unbearably hot in even slightly warm weather.

She is so desperate to sell off their stock that no one wants, and it's now so out of season you'd have to practically give it away even if it was good quality - which it isn't. They haven't been able to build it into a business beyond their viewers buying things, but as everyone said at the time, that won't last long because once they have bought everything they want, there is no one left. They certainly aren't getting any new viewers to start selling to. Poor quality with high prices means they aren't going to keep getting repeat buyers.

Blanket business failing, vlogs failing, higher outgoings with more children and a more expensive bigger house, and general cost of living rising. Yet still choosing to keep spending.
I’d love to see what they pay on dual fuel now the fuel crisis is upon us in the UK!

• Haha

nattis

VIP Member
nothing to see here, just driving through a drivethrough
1652896467248.png

and she is not just standing still waiting because you see her move the steeringwheel with her hand on top

• Angry
  • Wow