Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
I’m also thinking the motor home for parents was a disguise, they then sell both theirs and the parents and hey ho 30k in the bank again..
That's definitely what they've done. Should keep them going for another 6 months, perhaps.

Reactions: 13
Serious question. Has Izzy also had chicken pox, hence the lack of her involvement in the vlogs? ( please note, I am not shaming puberty here, this is a genuine question, looking at her face?)

View attachment 1276580
Sadly, the poor kid like many teenagers has always seemed a bit spotty. She could have had chicken pock (pox to most of us) but I hope not. I’m told it’s worse as you get older and the long suffering girl has enough to contend with.

Reactions: 13

nattis

VIP Member
That fence 😂

Has he moved the trampoline again so his kids get a better view of the neighbours? Is he really that much of an anti-social moron?
nah probably so they can film the trampoline without showing it when they have to take the staircase down.

Well they said her exams start next week, when we know they start today (Biology) this will be the end we will hear of it. Come August they will just say she did well.
this was probably filmed on friday or saturday. So technically she was right. She also messed it up because first she said it was starting this week and then a little later she said next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Kstep

VIP Member
Just catching up why doesn't she tell the truth and say we are skint and left with lots of junk so selling it off cheap! There's no new stick you could tell my her eye movements and alk the rubbish about cist of office and staff 🤣🤣

mammaof3

VIP Member
Someone needs to show the footage of her vlogging whilst driving through the drive through to the police!
If it was the other day's vlog then it will be Lincolnshire police. When you call them you may want to signpost them to their Youtube page.
ETA. Appears to be from the vlog posted earlier. Haven't watched it yet but I assume it'll be Lincolnshire still

Last edited:
What is this obsession with announcing the kids clothes sizes anyway?? My nephew was so tiny when he started school he needed age 2 school trousers. I have told no one that before and don’t intend to! Literally NO ONE GIVES A FUCK SARAH!
It’s called “We have no content so we need to fill the time somehow”!😂

• Haha
Hope your all not fed up with dog-Rose but this is fun.
Sorry folks, I can post the video. Rose was dragging the hose pipe around the garden, jumping, pulling and barking. At ten weeks I am pondering just what she will be like

Sorry folks, I can post the video. Rose was dragging the hose pipe around the garden, jumping, pulling and barking. At ten weeks I am pondering just what she will be like
Tried again. I’ve not got a GCSE in IT

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
The coachman vans only go up to a 5 berth - this is the one that is closest to what they’ve looked at in vlog and if watching the video it shows the bed conversions. that dining table in the middle, Lazy tried palming off as a double is a large single bed so not sure how she plans to put 2, let alone 3 in there! You can pay for an extra berth upgrade so if that is the one they are going for, be interesting to know if they opt for that.
yet another clickbait title too - how are their fans still enjoying this shitshow?!

mammaof3

VIP Member
Driving (a bit) while vlogging, Isla in the front seat.

She is one dangerous fool, if she had brains she'd be deadly.

Is she really this thick?

Is Isabelle begging for books?

• Haha

Romer

Does anyone know what they paid for the original caravan? They said they’ve been offered 20k in part exchange. Just curious to know how much it’s depreciated. Also, surely the dealership wouldn’t make an offer without having inspected it, and according to Chris it was having work done whilst they looked at the new ones. Maybe it’s just a provisional offer?

Also Sarah, if you think for a second that you and Chris made the decision to buy a new caravan jointly, think again. Chris 100% new when he woke up that morning that he’d be buying a new caravan. He has so little respect for you it’s unreal!!
Is that the one they bought for esme birthday….I think price was in vlog title….will try find it I’d I can…