Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
Good idea taking child sex pest Creepy to a children's party.
It's so warm and sunny that Lazy gets burnt but Creepy is in a hoody and winter hat.
I think this party and them getting together with the neighbours over the summer is all imaginary, they'll be away most of the summer and we know at least one set of neighbours don't like them.
More shopping for tat for Lazy but she pretends it's Creepy who wants to go to B&M.

What do they want privacy on the balcony from? All the stalkers driving past on the motorway!
I actually wonder what they are doing on that part of the balcony because Creepy said they did not really need more, and where the sofa is have no screen in front of it, probably realised they would only see the sky and it would get booring in the long run.
So they will take a trip without a caravan or the van soon then since they needed new suitcases. To much work to find the old ones in the garage of doom.

Reactions: 15

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Going back to the children's education, I read on the OFSTED website that Chris/Sarah need to provide their children with an education otherwise they could be issued with a School Attendance Order, which means they'd have to go back to school. Anyone know anything more about this? I doubt the quality of the education the children are receiving is good enough, especially if the family are vlogging 6 days a week. It would be difficult for them to tailor the education to the children's specific ages unless they really know what they're doing. (And I doubt they do.) Chris and Sarah definitely aren't teaching them themselves especially with Mila to look after as well. Do the children have their own individual tutor?
The education act stipulates that children need a 'full time education suitable to their age and aptitude' .... there is no legal definition of 'full time' though and nor is there an easily definable definition of 'education' either.
This is good for most home educating families as they can tailor their own unique bespoke education philosophy to their own needs but unfortunately it does mean that families like the Inghams can fall through the net.
As long as they do a minimal amount they can get away with negligence.
It's a big minefield to regulate or not to regulate or how much to regulate is a hard question.
I do not like the idea of the vast majority of home educators having to jump through unnecessary hoops just because a few families take the piss out of their freedoms

• Sad
  • Heart

yazoo21

VIP Member
Serious question. Has Izzy also had chicken pox, hence the lack of her involvement in the vlogs? ( please note, I am not shaming puberty here, this is a genuine question, looking at her face?)

View attachment 1276580
They look like teenage spots to me

Apparently this utter mess claims to have figured out who everyone is, despite not even figuring out her husband was cheating on her for the entire relationship. Don't worry though, she is living the "best life" and is proving it by typing paragraphs about how fantastic and amazing it is on Facebook. We'll try to contain our jealousy of you toad arse, remember to give your grooming, cheating husband, that physically recoils and shouts ew at your body, a kiss tonight! ;)

View attachment 1276813 View attachment 1276816
Toad arse hahaha

• Haha

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Creepy gave himself a huge bonus , he used it to fund Steve and Zelda's trip to the Caribbean
They spent a week enjoying the son's raise

• Haha

Sayitso

VIP Member
I went through school with no one noticing it’s pretty clear I have autism/adhd! I detest the school system too, I’m 23 and trying to sort myself out after all those years of pain and trauma
I’m the same, 40 now and diagnosed with aspergers, getting my child through a system that lets sen children down is a nightmare my child is currently not in a school because of a shortage of teaching assistants, if I’d kept her off they’d be fining me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Glennie

VIP Member
When she says "Me and the girls" or "Me and Jace" (and obviously the children copy her grammar) I scream at my tablet "THE GIRLS AND I".
Me toooooo! My father would always correct my sister and I if we said it that way, in my case the Apple didn’t fall far from the tree 😄 as I correct my kids too.

I actually think she's finally admitting Mila's actual size. She's only 1 month out of the 6-9 month range and if she's on the short side that seems reasonable. They were all legless and sleeveless as well so her wee chubby arms and legs won't need to fit in them.
A week or 2 ago she said something she had on was size 0-3, that's quite a growth spurt she's had 🙄😂
She squeeeeeeezed her into 0-3 because Sarah liked it and Mila had never worn it🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow

kizzy

VIP Member
Isabelles hair didn't look like it had been washed, she just wetted it down to give the impression she'd had a shower.

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
Sarah says (whatever happened to that channel?) in tonight’s vlog that she bought a few wigs, and this is the one she thinks works best for the prank. What? Anyone else just have piles of wigs laying around for no earthly reason? No, me neither!

The phone call! As if that wasn’t planned 😂😂😂 “Hey babe”… “Hey babe, what you doing?”…”just setting up the vlog” FFS.

View attachment 1267331
Someone with a shopping addiction!

Otterwise

VIP Member
On a very different scale of course, she reminds me of Luca Magnotta’s mother.
I have goosebumps. I have compared a lot of women I know to Luca's mother, including my aunt. Creepy certainly found a wife who is similar to his mother.

• Sad
  • Heart

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
I've been doing a lot of sorting out old toys/books/clothes because we have 2 birthdays this month and checking all summer clothes to see what fits, what can be passed down, buying new where needed.

They never seem to pass anything down between children. I can understand they wouldn't have kept all the baby things after Isla, I think they were very much done until YouTube and they thought they could make more money from more babies. But Mila seems to have all new equipment/toys. When the girls were younger the need to have them dressed the same meant nothing was handed down. Over the years they got the same toys that older ones had previously.

Out of things that are still in good condition we decide if it's something we will use for another child, see if any friends/family want it, or donate it. I don't care if they are pretending to be set for life, it's just wasteful how they get through things. Although seeing how dirty everything gets with them there probably wouldn't be much in a condition to pass on!
Our boys have an almost 6 year age gap. I loved it when I could find matching clothes for them but they didn't match all the time and I was still able to save some outfits to pass down. It's funny to look back on the younger boy wearing the same outfit again 5 or 6 years on

Reactions: 14