Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Otterwise

VIP Member
Thank you, I do worry for their future sometimes but it’s one step, one day at a time for us. I absolutely detest the school system, I’ve 4 children and two have autism, one has severe anxiety and depression and my year 7 girl is so angry with the world. If I could home educate I would, I take my hat off to those who do it properly.
Sending so much love to you and your children @Mariemoo43. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
Surely if they are part exchanging the old caravan for the new one, the caravan place won’t let them keep it until August? Wouldn’t it be a risk for the caravan place as they will have agreed the part exchange but the Inghams continue to use it until August and it could turn up in any state for the part exchange. They could damage it or anything and it no longer be worth the money that was put on it for the PE.

But you don’t read Tattle, right? 🤣
Poor caravan selling place... now one of the shit midas club 🤕😬

Lolly52

I watch a programme called 'Scouting for toys' it's about an auction rooms. Anyway in the last one, mainly about vintage dolls, mary and Victoria Shortle were there bidding, plus talking on there, I didn't realise they sold antique dolls, plus collected them?

• Wow

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Why are they buying suitcases? Do we think they are going on a gifted holiday🤫🤫🤫
Swimsuit shopping the other day, asking about holiday destinations on insta a few weeks back, they’ve got something planned and I really do think they are going away very soon. Be interesting to see if it’s during the school half term along with most schools or somehow forget they are meant to be following their gcse lies and end up somewhere warm and sunny later next month. They won’t be home for very long before it happens thats for sure - Creepy will start showing indication of it soon enough

Berto

Yorkshire lass here.
I also say tor-toyce or maybe tor-tuss. Depends who I'm speaking to. My Yorkshire accent is broader when I'm talking to other Yorkshire people.

• Heart

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
This is so sad to see. I see little boys on Instagram the same age as Jace who have such healthy hair. Boys can have healthy long hair if it's cared for properly. Jace's hair is so knotty that I imagine when one of the girls (probably Esme) brush it she rips out bits around his ears. Not Esme's fault of course, it would've been easy to avoid all the knots if his so-called mother cared. You can see the regrowth around his ears. Lazy and Creepy really do not care and it's neglect; as long as they have a good life, their kids don't matter.
There is an Australian family with 9 children, including 2 sets of multiples, and most of the boys had long hair for a long time. While I personally don’t like long hair on boys, it looked like it was kept in great condition and was sometimes tied back in a ponytail, but never with scrunchies or styled in plaits/braids/bunches.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
If she had kept it to baby items and teethers, dummies and so on, and actually ran it like a business instead of going on holiday every 2 minutes, it could have possibly thrived into something worthwhile.
Never in a million years - she’s married to an infamous child sex groomer. All she’s ever done is rinsed gullible ‘fans’. Ordering things people could get themselves very easily for far less cost is most definitely not a viable business model.

Poor caravan selling place... now one of the shit midas club 🤕😬
Not quite. Rules are you have to have initially thought they were ‘nice’ and got involved with them, then found out Creepy is notorious for sexually grooming teen fans, then wanted nothing to do with them.

Last edited:

Raw

VIP Member
She must think I’m daft 😅
She hasn’t talked about it since announcing it to everyone, but then again she announced it and then missed 3 weeks when in Ireland.
We talked about it in her absence - just surmising how they might be getting on, one girl said she’d started watching the channel out of curiosity, another said she’d looked on Instagram but there wasn’t much going on. Mostly everyone said how they couldn’t/wouldn’t put themselves out there like that, how we all have our Facebook profiles super private, some use fake names to avoid people looking them up etc. Another girl is quite high up in the NHS and said something about how she is super cautious about her digital footprint since she’s been able to scroll through years of candidates Twitter feeds and pissed up uni Facebook photos before interviewing. And mostly how putting kids pictures online seems innocuous at the time but those photos will be somewhere online forever..
Unfortunately on that occasion our usual HV wasn’t there. I’d be so interested to know what she makes to it all.

Mila was pretty grubby and the brace was filthy.
She definitely uses a filter online. She looks different IRL.
Have non of them googled her and found all the scandals and grooming?

nattis

VIP Member
classic discussing a big purchase so have to go into their business to see if they have made some sales lately.
No wonder they have to have a big sale now so they can afford a new caravan.

• Sad
Such a dick. How does she expect to maneuver the caravan etc with a fucking fountain in the middle. No doubt she’d stick a sofa next to it so they can you know like all watch it cos it’s like so cute.
The fountain will be the home based outdoor shower they so love on their road crawls. God help the neighbours not only with the screeching but Lazy’s udders and Creepy’s small ‘wriggly bits’ flashing for all to see. It will be no meet and g

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Does anyone know what they paid for the original caravan? They said they’ve been offered 20k in part exchange.
He said £34k new with all the extras they got.

and how was it on a lunch date, while they were in the cafe waiting to see if they can add in an A/C unit?