Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yazoo21

VIP Member
I can’t fucking get over Chris saying eww at Sarah’s tits lmaooo. Like it’s a bit funny but also seriously seriously concerning and embarrassing for so many reasons. Cannot fathom why he’d leave it in the vlog.
I don’t believe he likes her in the slightest, also don’t believe she likes him…..and if I had to look at either of them daily I’d say ewww too 😂😂😂 jokes aside, that was disrespectful to her…no matter what we think of her, that’s his wife and he said ewww 😳
She deserved it 😂

Reactions: 16

Missusnaz

VIP Member
I’m also thinking the motor home for parents was a disguise, they then sell both theirs and the parents and hey ho 30k in the bank again..

BuddyBird

How in the name of Christ does anyone find Dave attractive and good looking?! 🤢 eurgh he’s got the collarbones of a woman, hair like Tina Turner and looks exactly like Jane and Steve!!!

Anyone noticed how nasally creepy speaks? I reckon he needs some polyps removed, either that or it could be because of the massive hump on the bridge of his cock nose making it look like one of those joke witches noses 90s kids wore on Halloween 😂 👃
I think he’s had his nose broken. It’s bent

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
If this is what they consider living their best lives, their standards aren’t set very high 🤣 A creepy dad who won’t go anywhere without a child for fear of being spotted by someone, a lazy mother who’s idea of good food is cheese overloaded slop day after day. Holidays cooped up in a clapped out dpd van with over 200k on the clock rather than the all out holidays of years gone past, abysmal views so they’ve resorted to clickbait. A teenager who’s scared of her own shadow, another one who thinks she’s amazing but has her fathers mannerisms. You have a 10yo who acts closer to a child of 5, hobby toddler with no boundary’s - the only child who has any sweetness and innocence to her is your youngest one who is too young to have been turned just yet but she has had a lot of her intimate young life shared across the web. You are living a cultish lifestyle without any social life - carry on living your best life. We are off to a country far across the sea very soon - enjoying the spoils of an actual days work because my partner is a real man, not the poncey man child you live with
I hope you have a wonderful time. You deserve it.

• Heart

whatamess123

VIP Member
Just all very cult vibes to me 🙈
I remember when the Boomtown Rats were on Top of the Pops.My dad would always call Bob (Sir bob) the "great unwashed.".....he`d admitted to bathing once in a blue moon iirc)...Anyhow ,this is what this family remind me of.

• Haha

Spendalot

Incoming 👀 Tat and me will mostly be moving to the unused rooms in the house!
Has the planning permission status changed and how would that work for business use?
Oh and has the car had an Mot yet?
Mot out of date and still no decision on the planning.
Edit. Sorry just seen others replied the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 15