Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Jace having chocolate again surprise surprise and his hair in bunches, come on now 🙄 she is desperate for him to be a girl….she’s not even styling it like boys do who have long hair, she’s styling it like he’s a little girl.
Do we think (cough cough) these two dimwits are attempting to cash in on the Saccone joly child fiasco? (they disgust me beyond belief).:(

I suppose on the plus side, Jace talks like a girl already, and as Christine bringing him up, he’s likely to be just as feminine as his father, so means he hasn’t got to change much! Dressed like a girl, speaks like a girl, hair like a girl, he’s already there 😂

Chris “this isn’t big enough for our family.”

It’s miles bigger than your shitty transit van you freak!!!
Well ,we all know Creepy has trouble with sizing... 😏

Reactions: 17

Ticketyboots

Also saying she was at playgroup, can the tattler confirm this? I just can’t get my head round them shopping for caravans when the vehicle they need to take it anywhere is technically driving illegally at the minute, they do this all the time and I just can’t fathom why! It’s a fairly new vehicle so why the concern and not get it done when it needs to be done..it shows me if they are like that with this then more than likely are with everything else in life..
It was mentioned on a borelog a while back that she now goes to another playgroup. In fairness it was unlikely she would ever return to that place after reading a tattler was tattling on her 🤔

• Wow

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
So Creepy took their Caravan in for a warranty service this week because you get one free after buying a new van. I'm sure just before they pissed off to Island he took that caravan down somewhere for this 'warranty'..so it's getting two free warranties in the space of 3 months 🤔 More like it's gone in for repairs after he trashed it ripping bits out of it for the shagavan.
They tell that many lies I can't be arsed to go back but that van def has had two 'warranties ' and he fucked it up. What a dickhead.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 234816.png

• Wow

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I thought that if you modify a vehicle or caravan without registering it - it invalidated any warranty or insurance? Wish we had someone on here that really knew for sure….. I was thinking I wonder if that caravan place knew they were getting famous by even associating with this pair of idiots - it would put me off going there - I wouldn’t trust anything they sell if they take his bodge up!!!
I agree. This is something I’ve always wondered is how they’ve got away with continuing to get warranty work done because that’s common across many products regarding a warranty becoming invalid. Unless he’s not informed them of most of it?

Attachments

lollie75

Chatty Member
So the stock has been moved to the two bare rooms they’ve done nothing with yet . That’ll be the two rooms above the garage then with the illegal/unsafe staircase ? How will they acces it send the stuff up on the SOOOOOOOPER drone n get it to chap the door !

Fantastic123

The thing is, what Chris did was ILLEGAL. No matter how many of these deluded fans try and play it off as legal because she was 16, it, as plain as day, was not.

He was first of all in a position of power, not only with him being over 15 years older, but using his 'celebrity' status. Also the victim having autism made her even more vulnerable than your typical teenager, Chris used that to his advantage in manipulating her.

Secondly no one under the age of 18 can send or receive explicit images as its considered CP. Not only that but he pursued a 16 year old in Florida where the minimum age of consent is 18.

There is no blurred lines, he has broken the law multiple times.

In a lot of messages Chris has targeted young girls who had mental health issues and would use that as a way to get them to open up and trust him, he would tell them to keep the conversation a secret to not only protect himself but lean into the idea that they where in a special position and had a bond with him. He would then promise them grandeur plans to get them happy, rich and famous. After he had planted these seeds his messages would turn into over the top and creepy compliments about their bodies and then turned into asking them for sexual favours and images, telling them all about his fantasies. His last stage was trying to meet up with these girls and asking them to sneak out and delete messages. This is GROOMING.

There is the famous screenshot of Chris asking for a young girl to drop her towel, who knows what else he has asked and accumulated from these minors, he absolutely disgusts me to the core.

I'm talking to you Sarah and your deluded followers - there is no defence for what he did and likely still does, you should be utterly ashamed to still be supporting and defending a literal groomer.
Brilliant, well said! I hope they both see this!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Raw

VIP Member
Must be like looking through a barcode 😁 ( hope you get my drift! Quote section disappeared here lol)

• Haha
Such a dick. How does she expect to maneuver the caravan etc with a fucking fountain in the middle. No doubt she’d stick a sofa next to it so they can you know like all watch it cos it’s like so cute.
Except they haven’t got any friends.

It'll be just like an episode of 'Friends', all of them on a sofa outside by the fountain !
Sorry I did not realise that I had posted the same thing as you. Great minds think alike 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sally1993

Chatty Member
no problem they are a few days behind as it is, and then they will have been to busy to do some vlogging for a few days, and then out of range and voila back from vacation
Yeah they may be a few days behind, but they’re so stupid and fame-hungry that they can’t help posting daily on Instagram and people will work out their location from there.

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
I get you now 👍 I think that is probably their plan but in reality their YouTube will hopefully be dead in the water by the time Jace and Mila are old enough to be CSA plus over the next few years there are going to be changes coming in the laws surround home ed. A register first and possibly more oversight too so it may not be so appealing to them by then.
That register is a mixed blessing.Its great for the likes of the Ingham children but there are also the vast vast majority of home ed families that neither want, need or would benefit from the intrusion into their lives.

• Heart

Otterwise

VIP Member
My daughter said there was something they hadn’t been taught
That shouldn’t be chucking out flame like that, it’s not a fucking blow torch
She's clueless about grade boundaries, what makes us think that she knows anything about advanced information?
Such a shame, considering there are many options available to Isabelle, despite not sitting a single GCSE.

• Sad

GreaseMop

VIP Member
She must think I’m daft 😅
She hasn’t talked about it since announcing it to everyone, but then again she announced it and then missed 3 weeks when in Ireland.
We talked about it in her absence - just surmising how they might be getting on, one girl said she’d started watching the channel out of curiosity, another said she’d looked on Instagram but there wasn’t much going on.
Do any of the other mums know anything else about them like them appearing in newspapers for bad reasons or do they just know what Lazy has said and what's on YouTube/Instagram?

Spendalot

Does that mean Trina is out of furlough money a job and there's no more slut drop tiktoks with her and her best mate in the office whilst they're packing? :cry:
Trina has another job one she's got experience in.. She's a scrubber. Cleaner to you and I 😂😂 not sorry lol

• Haha