The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they will fly off to some all inclusive resort somewhere and say it's a POW! Sooper Surprise holiday for Isabelle for completing her 'exams'. As well as the suitcases, they've bought swimwear, so they think a bit of pool, beach, waterpark is better than endless driving in the van.
Of course Creepy will look his usual ridiculous self sweltering in a beanie until he swaps to a cap and he'll be going in the pool fully dressed.
I've seen quotes on all-inclusive holidays for as little as a hundred and fifty/two hundred quid a head. They can claim it as expenses because they'll vlog it. It would probably cost the same in gas, electric and Sarah's shopping trips for them to stay home and no matter how bad the buffet is, it has to beat the nightly slop'n'cheese Lazy slings on the dinner table.

Reactions: 20
Wonder how long it took Jason to WWE ‘peoples elbow’ the birthday child, just to get to their cake.
They have created a monster 👿 again no friends no discipline and that awful language/tone of voice they speak to him in will delude him if it hasn’t happened already I have to mute tv when they’re pandering to him it twists my melon 🍉

Reactions: 25
I can’t think of any other way to pronounce it .
I’ve only ever heard it pronounced as “tor-tis”… never heard “tor-toyce” before l… even had to rewind because I thought I’d misheard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After her ladyship’s declarations that exam results are not the end of the world and can be retaken I felt obliged to comment down below. I doubt I will get a reply but merely asked what her BA and Masters were in and what universities she had attended and when would she complete her PHD and become Dr Sarah.
I’m in Scotland, so perhaps that’s why!
I’m in Scotland n say tortoys but if I was talking about the shell I’d say tortis shell 🙈

Reactions: 13
Now come on please, I am long retired. There is absolutely no, hell no, way I would embark on any Ingham style holiday even if my days were spent on a commode and I had to eat porridge.
Me too. I’ve been retired for 10 years and have never had any holiday like those prat’s.
I agree that they have as much go in them as a slug even on holiday and the kids spend most of their holidays in bed or sat in the pervan driving along Euro motorways.
I think I’ve seen and done more in one day on my holidays than they do in one week. I’ve been on helicopters, speedboats, air balloons, submarines, Outrigger Canoes etc over the last 10 years.
Please don’t wish an Inghams holiday on us retired folks. No thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watch a programme called 'Scouting for toys' it's about an auction rooms. Anyway in the last one, mainly about vintage dolls, mary and Victoria Shortle were there bidding, plus talking on there, I didn't realise they sold antique dolls, plus collected them?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Mr and Mrs Desperado with the fugly blankets - stop it now we have had enough!!!!
the poor big kid didn’t even get a chance to answer big lazy’s question before she turned the camera on herself……again - duck off stupid witch you do not speak for every other mother in this country - keep your dimwit opinions to yourself….. and even though the big kid hasn’t been on camera much doesn’t mean she has all of a sudden got on with school work and revision -(she has hardly done any since leaving school) it is more like it takes ages to line up and re line up them swishy’s!!!

Reactions: 20
I remember finishing my GCSEs and going out with my friends and having a summer full of freedoms - shopping, beach, cinema and just hanging out. Spending time with friends before we went out separate ways to different colleges etc.

Cant see it happening?

Reactions: 31
I've seen quotes on all-inclusive holidays for as little as a hundred and fifty/two hundred quid a head. They can claim it as expenses because they'll vlog it. It would probably cost the same in gas, electric and Sarah's shopping trips for them to stay home and no matter how bad the buffet is, it has to beat the nightly slop'n'cheese Lazy slings on the dinner table.
I honestly think lazy has probs been on the beg again for holidays. She goes through spells Of I’m and influencer give me free stuff.

Reactions: 23
I remember finishing my GCSEs and going out with my friends and having a summer full of freedoms - shopping, beach, cinema and just hanging out. Spending time with friends before we went out separate ways to different colleges etc.

Cant see it happening?
This is the best summer because you are at an age where you should have freedom and no responsibility. I had a part time job, went on holiday with my friends, we were out at bars(I know this isn’t ideal at 16!) and parties and just at friends houses all the time, had boyfriends etc. Isabelle is nearly 17, if she isn’t into parties etc that fine but I think it is more that she has nobody to do that stuff with.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Cant see it happening?
I remember burning my revision notes with my friends in one of their gardens in the summer. Izzy could burn hers in the chimenea, just hope the entire balcony furniture doesn’t burn alongside it 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Once Isabelle had completed her exam she was told to turn it in to one of the teaching assistants...
Good thing she's been practicing origami

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly think lazy has probs been on the beg again for holidays. She goes through spells Of I’m and influencer give me free stuff.
well lets hope so, it’s always so fun to watch the initial manic excitement swiftly drain away, with the inevitable knock on hotel rm door.
Pure comedy 😂
creepy spending the week hiding under multiple hats/ caps, the kids being feral, them stuffing themselves full of the most expensive food on the menu before the secrets out, and the dream is over.. once again 😂
Also hilarious Sarah following multiple vegan accounts on insta, this woman and her kids cannot stop gobbling spam,
there’s a massive void between who she wants to be and who she is.
Same with the non existent homeschooling, a bit of coloured pasta and fingerpainting and done ✅
Isabelle has been really let down, she won’t have been prepared for these exams at all. Sarah’s get out of jail is banging on about retakes, what a sad situation.
I had a quick look at the questions in today’s English exam, you just know that Isabelle is going to use words like cute, stunnin, soo pretty, amazing, cute, littul, soo nice, cute in the descriptive part because that’s all she’s exposed to. It’s just sad.
Shes been set up to fail because she has no outside influence of any kind, just terrible.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are they buying suitcases? Do we think they are going on a gifted holiday🤫🤫🤫
Swimsuit shopping the other day, asking about holiday destinations on insta a few weeks back, they’ve got something planned and I really do think they are going away very soon. Be interesting to see if it’s during the school half term along with most schools or somehow forget they are meant to be following their gcse lies and end up somewhere warm and sunny later next month. They won’t be home for very long before it happens thats for sure - Creepy will start showing indication of it soon enough

Yorkshire lass here.
I also say tor-toyce or maybe tor-tuss. Depends who I'm speaking to. My Yorkshire accent is broader when I'm talking to other Yorkshire people.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.