The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You Atleast need the basic gse to get into college most courses have a set grade to be able to do the course šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1273823
Fudge Kelly

What the f... is a tortoys? Genuinely asking if this is a legitimate pronunciation of tortoise?
Guess the great exam mystery will be cleared up in the next few days. Will be really interesting to see how they fake this one.
Lazy, you could barely look at the camera, silly mare.
A ā€˜tortoiseā€™ is a slow moving and hard shelled creature. Pretty much like the Sarah of Seacroft . šŸ¢ šŸŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My girl is in her first Yr of A levels! And my sin on your 10 just about to do mocks! We put no pressure on but guide then and support them all the way! Both of them know the importance of exams and are putting in the effort, extra classes and doing all they can!

Lazy's attitude towards her daughters studies!!!! Wow just wow. Poor girl has no chance in life none of the children do!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If it was ASBO 'Arrisons birthday I think ASBO would have probably have clothes lined Jason if he tried to muscle in. The Seacroft is strong in that boy whereas Jason has likely inherited Creepy's genes and has the same small man, no balls as his father
Kikini šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ clothes lined. Iā€™m dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well in my circumstances Iā€™ve told my daughter exactly this.. her mental health which tbh is very poor due to my husband dying last year(her wonderful stepdad) means that she struggles so much with anxiety and depression and is panicking about her GCSEs next year, her school have been useless in supporting her and the hospice councellor has left so sheā€™s had no further support there. Iā€™ve said to her that no matter what happens there are always options

Also my eldest daughter also was diagnosed with autism just as her GCSEs hit in 2018, absolutely fell apart in high school, very clever girl but struggled massively with the school system and the amount of pressure the school were putting on her, basically telling her life was over if she didnā€™t get her grades so much so the night before her history gcse exam she attempted suicide and ended up in hospital, missed some of her exams and failed them.But she got onto her college course, resat, passed and is now in uni.
I do get why GCSEs are important, Iā€™ve always valued education, always encouraged them to learn, read, and explore the world..but when it comes to my kids mental health, nope that is my priority and always will be.

The education system is set up to fail many of our children, especially those who are neuro diverse.

I do agree that Sarah has failed issy though, by not providing her with any sort of education, not just GCSEs but giving her decent life experiences, educational opportunities like museums etc, that bloody garden of theirs infuriates me.. what a waste of an opportunity, they could have made thier own veg plot etc

Edited to add.. I do have a degree myself.. I only passed 4 GCSEs at grade c and retook Maths and science, still got where I wanted to be..

I nearly lost my eldest daughter at 15 (aug baby) In the greatest scheme of things.. GCSEs really arenā€™t the be all and end all
I am so desperately sorry to hear of your childrenā€™s struggles at a time which much have been so very hard on yourself. I believe the circumstances your family found themselves in could not be quantified or rationalised. Exam results arenā€™t the be all and end all but for many for what ever reason need them to progress in the ā€˜normalā€™ route. Life has a bizarre and diverse being that can blend into many patterns. I hope you and your precious children move on as best your able, The Inghams are very different to most of us. Look after you and yours ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am so desperately sorry to hear of your childrenā€™s struggles at a time which much have been so very hard on yourself. I believe the circumstances your family found themselves in could not be quantified or rationalised. Exam results arenā€™t the be all and end all but for many for what ever reason need them to progress in the ā€˜normalā€™ route. Life has a bizarre and diverse being that can blend into many patterns. I hope you and your precious children move on as best your able, The Inghams are very different to most of us. Look after you and yours ā¤
Thank you, I do worry for their future sometimes but itā€™s one step, one day at a time for us. I absolutely detest the school system, Iā€™ve 4 children and two have autism, one has severe anxiety and depression and my year 7 girl is so angry with the world. If I could home educate I would, I take my hat off to those who do it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My child is closer in age to Jace and already thought about how I'd pay for her to take exams in the future šŸ˜… If they travel so much I'm surprised Isabelle isn't learning a language.
The poor girl can barely speak English, she doesn't stand a chance at even trying to learn another language.
Those fuckwit parents have ruined those kids and their education. Shame on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1273823
Fudge Kelly

What the f... is a tortoys? Genuinely asking if this is a legitimate pronunciation of tortoise?
Guess the great exam mystery will be cleared up in the next few days. Will be really interesting to see how they fake this one.
Lazy, you could barely look at the camera, silly mare.
I'm Scottish and I pronounce it tortoys šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My daughter said there was something they hadnā€™t been taught
That shouldnā€™t be chucking out flame like that, itā€™s not a bleeping blow torch
She's clueless about grade boundaries, what makes us think that she knows anything about advanced information?
Such a shame, considering there are many options available to Isabelle, despite not sitting a single GCSE.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well in my circumstances Iā€™ve told my daughter exactly this.. her mental health which tbh is very poor due to my husband dying last year(her wonderful stepdad) means that she struggles so much with anxiety and depression and is panicking about her GCSEs next year, her school have been useless in supporting her and the hospice councellor has left so sheā€™s had no further support there. Iā€™ve said to her that no matter what happens there are always options

Also my eldest daughter also was diagnosed with autism just as her GCSEs hit in 2018, absolutely fell apart in high school, very clever girl but struggled massively with the school system and the amount of pressure the school were putting on her, basically telling her life was over if she didnā€™t get her grades so much so the night before her history gcse exam she attempted suicide and ended up in hospital, missed some of her exams and failed them.But she got onto her college course, resat, passed and is now in uni.
I do get why GCSEs are important, Iā€™ve always valued education, always encouraged them to learn, read, and explore the world..but when it comes to my kids mental health, nope that is my priority and always will be.

The education system is set up to fail many of our children, especially those who are neuro diverse.

I do agree that Sarah has failed issy though, by not providing her with any sort of education, not just GCSEs but giving her decent life experiences, educational opportunities like museums etc, that bloody garden of theirs infuriates me.. what a waste of an opportunity, they could have made thier own veg plot etc

Edited to add.. I do have a degree myself.. I only passed 4 GCSEs at grade c and retook Maths and science, still got where I wanted to be..

I nearly lost my eldest daughter at 15 (aug baby) In the greatest scheme of things.. GCSEs really arenā€™t the be all and end all
Thanks for sharing, I see why my comment might seem inflammatory or as if I prioritise GCSEs above anything - I certainly donā€™t!

I wrote it from the perspective of somebody who also had to leave the education system at 16 (without sharing details it was a major health event). It absolutely ruined my life then and Iā€™m in my 20s and still feeling the consequences. My social life, academic achievements and job prospects have not been poor by any means (like you say - there are always options), but I am still grieving what I could have had if Iā€™d been able to stay in the system and on track like my peers.

The system is often dreadful for mental health, and when thatā€™s combined outside circumstances individuals can be pushed out or pushed to breaking point - like in your childrenā€™s case and mine. But in Izzyā€™s case, she hasnā€™t even been allowed to try.

The broader purpose of my comment was to point out Izzy is so detached from what is normal. I donā€™t think itā€™s good, but I believe the mainstream system works for the majority. It really hurts me to see Izzy denied of opportunists and experiences I missed out on, not just due to circumstances but because itā€™s actively being withheld.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Letā€™s be clear Iā€™m not having a go at children who donā€™t get any passes or fail to get the results they wanted

Iā€™m talking about a family who have taken their children out of mainstream school and who are depriving them of even a basic education not because of illness, or bereavement or mental health issues but because school interferes with the parents doing whatever they want when they want
The children donā€™t even have any sort of social life away from ā€˜the familyā€™

• Sad
Reactions: 45
How can someone who is supposedly homeschooling their children not know the gsce grading system? Christ I sat mine in 1995 so was still a+ etc etc and my son is only 6 but even I understand the new system.

I think their are two reasons she's telly Izzy not too worry about it. 1 - she did crap at her exams and presumes/hopes her daughter goes the same way. 2 - if Izzy fails she will be at home longer therefore more inappropriate click bait for the pathetic chanel

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Thanks for sharing, I see why my comment might seem inflammatory or as if I prioritise GCSEs above anything - I certainly donā€™t!

I wrote it from the perspective of somebody who also had to leave the education system at 16 (without sharing details it was a major health event). It absolutely ruined my life then and Iā€™m in my 20s and still feeling the consequences. My social life, academic achievements and job prospects have not been poor by any means (like you say - there are always options), but I am still grieving what I could have had if Iā€™d been able to stay in the system and on track like my peers.

The system is often dreadful for mental health, and when thatā€™s combined outside circumstances individuals can be pushed out or pushed to breaking point - like in your childrenā€™s case and mine. But in Izzyā€™s case, she hasnā€™t even been allowed to try.

The broader purpose of my comment was to point out Izzy is so detached from what is normal. I donā€™t think itā€™s good, but I believe the mainstream system works for the majority. It really hurts me to see Izzy denied of opportunists and experiences I missed out on, not just due to circumstances but because itā€™s actively being withheld.
Thanks for explaining :) I do understand what you are saying and Iā€™m sorry to hear of your circumstances too, I didnā€™t do as well in my GCSEs because my parents decided to move from one end of the country to another 2 months before my first exam, it was a huge disruption and Iā€™m still annoyed at them for doing this, I could have been somewhere different who knows.

It grieves me to see those ingham kids stagnating, all that set for life tit and they canā€™t educate thier kids and virtually keep them prisoner and indoctrinated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm Scottish and I pronounce it tortoys šŸ˜‚
Me too!

Off topic but when I was little I didnā€™t talk much and my godparents had a convo with my parents about it because I was about 3 and theyā€™d never heard me speak. We went to the zoo and all of a sudden I pointed and went ā€œTORTOISE!!ā€ šŸ˜‚ they were so shocked. Now the word always makes me giggle because of that story.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The poor girl can barely speak English, she doesn't stand a chance at even trying to learn another language.
Those fuckwit parents have ruined those kids and their education. Shame on them.
Itā€™s english gcse tomorow where they have to do creative writingā€¦imagine issysā€¦

ā€the man in the cute beanie was wearing a cute Jimmy savile tracksuit that looked really cute on him. He has cute hair and his vagina eyes were really cute. He said that I was cute and my greasy hair was cute and my baggy ripped jeans were cute. He said lots of cute things. He was so cuteā€¦.ā€

ive said that many cutes I donā€™t even know if itā€™s a word anymore

I want to ask you if it was the same thing my daughter said but I donā€™t want to give the lazy one ideas šŸ¤£
I canā€™t remember what she said. Iā€™ll ask her tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarahā€™s little speech about GCSEā€™s is infuriating. Whilst I recognise that trying your best is all you can do as a valid point, but we have all watched you as a parent destroy, at every turn, making that possible for her to reach her full potential.

I understand that itā€™s not always necessary to achieve academic results in order to live, work and become successful in the life you want to lead, but they have massively reduced the options sheā€™s going to have going forward in HER life. The decisions theyā€™ve made for her is purely a benefit them and their bank balance. Itā€™s selfish beyond belief!

If they think that Isabelle doesnā€™t need any other qualifications because sheā€™s set for life with the YouTube channel their own children have cultivated for them then they are woefully delusional (not to mention itā€™s not their decision).

The cruel irony of Isabelle Inghams existence is that for a girl with no life experience, nothing to say, the one and only story that would be interesting to hear is of a child whoā€™s grown up under the nurture of YouTube vlogging parents and the damage thatā€™s caused, and sadly thatā€™s a story weā€™re never going to hear because theyā€™ve all been brainwashed into believing their lies.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Totally agree ,and my circumstances were very similar to yours (including a terrifying episode with one of my girls ,after her dad passed) ,so my feelings are very alike yours.The difference is we actually care about our daughter`s mental health ,confidence and general well being.We drew a short straw with dealing with the loss of our husbands so young ,as opposed to the ingham "parents" ,who do exactly what they choose ,no matter the long term effects on their children.Our kids (and from what i`ve read here ,that includes all the tattlers) ,get the most important things in life from us parents.Love security encouragement and support.We put them first ,a concept Chris and Sarah wouldn`t even consider to be important.I wish you and your children the very best for the future ,and to all those parents worrying about their kids sitting exams or preparing to ,the results they hope for and which gives them self esteem and the chance to achieve their goals in life.Xo

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.