The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way in hell that absolute shell of a child is going to walk into a college/school filled with others (as an external candidate) alone and sit an exam. It’s all bullshit!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What’s the obsession with mentioning retakes, most students aren’t doing their GCSEs at the moment with that in their mind. They want to do their best the first time round. If you are taking 8/9/10 or more GCSEs you can’t just retake them all whilst studying A Levels/BTECs etc. If you are an A Level student your uni place depends on it, it’s not an insignificant thing that’s no big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Jace didn’t want to go to the party - imagine being 3 and not understanding what a party was. In one sentence lazy says jace didn’t want to be there and kept asking to go home and another he was running around with all his friends.

she’s such a liar

• Sad
Reactions: 50
ABOUT ISABELLE'S EXAMS.......

Lazy starts the vlog. She, Jace, Mila and Creepy are off to a birthday party they've been invited to. He's very hyper as usual. She shows us his outfit and demands Lazy puts the camera down so he can see himself in the viewfinder. Jace asks if he can open his friend's birthday present but Lazy says no. It's a joint party for the friend and her brother. It's Jace's first party and he's confused. Jace says he doesn't want to go.

Lazy and Jace are home. He spent the whole time saying he wanted to go back. Lazy is sunburnt. A few parents were going to another house for drinks and they were invited but Mila needed sun cream so they had to come home. They could've gone back but Creepy wants to go to B&M. He's found a chair he's seen on Facebook for the van - a swing chair. Jace was so adorable at the party. The friend has a tortoise called Tortilla and they arranged summertime parties with all the neighbours. They've arranged two at the moment.

Creepy is in B&M for a wander around. Lazy saw a van hack on Facebook. It's a swing chair to hang over the door. Lazy asks if they should get grass seeds and Creepy aggressively says "no". He'll be regretting that when the lawn has a bigger bald patch then him. A few moments later Lazy tells us Creepy hasn't stopped moaning about every single thing she put in her trolley; bubbles for Jace, a bubble gun, Maryland cookies and iced coffee. They just bumped into Kelly from Morrisons because it's not often they come to this B&M. Kelly sent them the fudge in their Morrisons delivery. They just bumped into ifam and did a birthday message for a mum who watches the channel. Lazy loses Creepy whilst yapping away.

Lazy has found Creepy and films Mila in her dress. Jace is stood in the trolley because clearly walking is too much of an ask for clleeeeeeeeeveeeerrrr boooooooy. Lazy wants to buy some tat for Isabelle's bedroom because her exams start this week. There is a sale on at B&M.

Creepy has decided it's better to let Lazy go shopping on her own. He moans that Lazy has bought water and bubbles. You can make bubbles with washing up liquid but Lazy says it doesn't work the same. She bought two tubs of bubbles last week and one spilled on the living room floor but Jace loved the other one. She's bought a big 1 litre refill tub. Creepy strokes Lazy's hair. They bought suitcases for travels but couldn't find the chair so are off to Home Bargains. Creepy tells Jace he really really needs one of the cookies he's eating. Your moobs and chins will beg to differ... Lazy cackles as they find a pet swing for a dog. Creepy asks if they should get it for Prinny. They get another one of the flower panel things for the balcony.

The Inghams are home. They got a few bits for the balcony. Creepy notices his tree has fallen over. They got a new rug. It would be a tragedy if they couldn't get any more panels because it helps make the balcony more private. They're setting up the balcony. The birds are singing and the sun is moving to it's setting position. He puts the rug on the balcony floor. Jace opens his bubble machine. Lazy is going to thread twinkle lights on the panels. Jace starts to use his bubble machine and Lazy screeches.

Creepy starts hoovering the balcony. More bubbles. The balcony is looking so cluttered. Lazy puts toys out for Mila. Advertisement of the Tat and Me clearance sale. Lazy shows us the size of the play mats against one that isn't Tat and Me. Jace builds a tower and asks Lazy to show him it on the camera. She tells the ifam to head to Tat and Me because the mats are going very quickly.

The Inghams are chilling on the balcony. Creepy's reflection can be seen in the window and you can clearly see his moobs. Lazy wants to put nice music on and eat peanuts. Jace steals Creepy's drink. Lazy cannot believe they've been in the house for a year and not relaxed on the balcony. She's scared of spiders hidden in the furniture. Creepy has been talking about sour cream and chive peanuts, buffalo wing peanuts and jalapeno "jala-penne" peanuts. Those little peanuts will be bigger than his actual nuts. Jace says they can have their shoes off on the balcony. Lazy misses the girls, who keep coming up to say hello.

Isabelle has joined them on the balcony. She's spent a lot of time in her bedroom. He exams start next week and she's nervous. Lazy says everyone has timelines of how they want their life to go but at 16 years old it's not life-changing if you don't get the GCSE grades you want and have to retake them. There is pressure to get certain grades to get into college but you can retake. A lot of colleges do GCSEs alongside your course. They've reassured Isabelle it doesn't matter what grades she gets. Says the woman who probably failed her GCSEs and ha achieved absolutely nothig in life. You'd still be on Seacroft if it weren't for manipulating the ifam Lazy. They're grades 1-9 now, 4 is a pass, 9 is an A** so as long as she gets a 4 she's passed. If Isabelle get a 3 they'll retake but Isabelle will be fine. It's not the be all and end all.

Creepy lights the chimenea. Drone shots. Jace and Mila sit in the egg chairs.

End of vlog

Size 12? She wishes!
View attachment 1273927
View attachment 1273909View attachment 1273910View attachment 1273915View attachment 1273921View attachment 1273917View attachment 1273938
View attachment 1273918View attachment 1273919View attachment 1273940
Gese ,their photos are grim! Most passport pics are ones we`d like to hide ,but i hope they do better than these!Lazy looks like she`s going for a part in the Exorcist. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder how long it took Jason to WWE ‘peoples elbow’ the birthday child, just to get to their cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If somebody had said to me at 15 ‘’don’t worry you can always resit your exams if you don’t do well’’ I would laugh in their face. Time is unbelievably precious at that age. No, you can’t just resit without consequences. For most 15 year olds needing to resit would absolutely destroy their lives. Not getting into the right 6th form / college, throwing their entire education back a year, not to mention the social consequences. Lazy doesn’t know what the duck she’s talking about, I really feel so badly for poor Izzy. So much has been stolen from her and her fuckhead mother just natters away as if it’s not an issue.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Supposedly they went to ‘Arrisons 6th birthday not a make believe friend……
Sarah says it’s Jaces little friend, a party for her and her brother who are close in age. Then Jace asks if he can open the present. Poor lad at 3 yrs thinks all presents are for him and has no concept of a party!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
They look absolutely ridiculous sat on that balcony, it’s a big cluttered tit show, it looks stupid

• Haha
Wonder how long it took Jason to WWE ‘peoples elbow’ the birthday child, just to get to their cake.
If it was ASBO 'Arrisons birthday I think ASBO would have probably have clothes lined Jason if he tried to muscle in. The Seacroft is strong in that boy whereas Jason has likely inherited Creepy's genes and has the same small man, no balls as his father

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thought they loved the view of the motorway and pylons?
Why cover the balcony with that crap?
Who do they think can see them? Does she think Tattlers are stalking her from the motorway with binoculars?
Sarah. You are not royalty, a celebrity, a film star and you are definitely not famous.
Glad Jace enjoyed his cousins Birthday by the way.
No need for binoculars to see the Manor from the motorway. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jace didn’t want to go to the party - imagine being 3 and not understanding what a party was. In one sentence lazy says jace didn’t want to be there and kept asking to go home and another he was running around with all his friends.

she’s such a liar
he did not want to go, because he could not open the gift himself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
After her ladyship’s declarations that exam results are not the end of the world and can be retaken I felt obliged to comment down below. I doubt I will get a reply but merely asked what her BA and Masters were in and what universities she had attended and when would she complete her PHD and become Dr Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
ABOUT ISABELLE'S EXAMS.......

Isabelle has joined them on the balcony. She's spent a lot of time in her bedroom. He exams start next week and she's nervous. Lazy says everyone has timelines of how they want their life to go but at 16 years old it's not life-changing if you don't get the GCSE grades you want and have to retake them. There is pressure to get certain grades to get into college but you can retake. A lot of colleges do GCSEs alongside your course. They've reassured Isabelle it doesn't matter what grades she gets. Says the woman who probably failed her GCSEs and ha achieved absolutely nothig in life. You'd still be on Seacroft if it weren't for manipulating the ifam Lazy. They're grades 1-9 now, 4 is a pass, 9 is an A** so as long as she gets a 4 she's passed. If Isabelle get a 3 they'll retake but Isabelle will be fine. It's not the be all and end all.

Size 12? She wishes!
View attachment 1273927
they have probably said to Isabelle
“look at us no qualifications and we have everything so don’t worry about your exam results”

sorry, not sorry but I don’t believe for one minute she’s been studying anything other than her phone

those children have no drive and no ambition and why should they, they are being show everyday by their shyster parents that making the effort physically and mentally isn’t necessary, no official body is interested in their progress or lack of it so on it goes the same old thing day in and day out

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It was mentioned 2 years ago that Isabelle required additional support in school, so they took her out and gave her minimal tutoring. It should be a criminal offence to deprive your children of an education. They will have to take her to an approved test Center to sit her exams. Also sad she will never go to a school prom with her friends and no doubt will be back in a caravan looking after Jace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah couldn’t careless what Isabelle gets in her GCSEs if she actually sits them, they aren’t important to her, and she can always keep ‘resitting’ them to keep the education going while they go travelling.

Reactions: 22
My child is closer in age to Jace and already thought about how I'd pay for her to take exams in the future 😅 If they travel so much I'm surprised Isabelle isn't learning a language.

Reactions: 13
If somebody had said to me at 15 ‘’don’t worry you can always resit your exams if you don’t do well’’ I would laugh in their face. Time is unbelievably precious at that age. No, you can’t just resit without consequences. For most 15 year olds needing to resit would absolutely destroy their lives. Not getting into the right 6th form / college, throwing their entire education back a year, not to mention the social consequences. Lazy doesn’t know what the duck she’s talking about, I really feel so badly for poor Izzy. So much has been stolen from her and her fuckhead mother just natters away as if it’s not an issue.
Well in my circumstances I’ve told my daughter exactly this.. her mental health which tbh is very poor due to my husband dying last year(her wonderful stepdad) means that she struggles so much with anxiety and depression and is panicking about her GCSEs next year, her school have been useless in supporting her and the hospice councellor has left so she’s had no further support there. I’ve said to her that no matter what happens there are always options

Also my eldest daughter also was diagnosed with autism just as her GCSEs hit in 2018, absolutely fell apart in high school, very clever girl but struggled massively with the school system and the amount of pressure the school were putting on her, basically telling her life was over if she didn’t get her grades so much so the night before her history gcse exam she attempted suicide and ended up in hospital, missed some of her exams and failed them.But she got onto her college course, resat, passed and is now in uni.
I do get why GCSEs are important, I’ve always valued education, always encouraged them to learn, read, and explore the world..but when it comes to my kids mental health, nope that is my priority and always will be.

The education system is set up to fail many of our children, especially those who are neuro diverse.

I do agree that Sarah has failed issy though, by not providing her with any sort of education, not just GCSEs but giving her decent life experiences, educational opportunities like museums etc, that bloody garden of theirs infuriates me.. what a waste of an opportunity, they could have made thier own veg plot etc

Edited to add.. I do have a degree myself.. I only passed 4 GCSEs at grade c and retook Maths and science, still got where I wanted to be..

I nearly lost my eldest daughter at 15 (aug baby) In the greatest scheme of things.. GCSEs really aren’t the be all and end all

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.