The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY WHY WHY did Lazy while talking to her 10 year old refering to Creepy as Dada,

• Wow
Reactions: 32
No baby needs 20+ disgusting looking rompers!!
Here's an idea Sarah, stop what you are doing for ten minutes and watch the news! Just take a look at all the people from Ukraine who are losing their homes and families!
Take a look at families in this country who can't afford to buy nappies for their babies! Then perhaps take back half, if not all of those rompers. Then walk into the nearest supermarket and spend that money on something worthwhile....help others!! It'll be a great lesson for the girls!
Instead of sitting there and bragging about your 20 rompers for Mila. HELP OTHERS! Believe it or not, you are NOT the only family living in this world!

Sorry for the Rant but that woman needs a bloody good slap!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Does Jace ever shut up?

When she went through the 456x rompers he didn't shut up for a nanosecond and screeched constantly - does my head in

• Sad
Reactions: 37
18 minutes vlog and 9 minutes of it is showing off her shopping. Creepy probably did it like that because he was pissed he could not fly his drone.

Reactions: 22
Everytime I see what Sarah has dressed Jace in, I do a Pam from Gavin and Stacey “OH MY CHRIST 😱

Jace yanking poor prinny’s lead and screeching at her 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
They could of talked about the history of derwent reservoir, especially if Isabelle is doing history gcse. Guess they don’t know!!

Reactions: 22
Really interesting that Sarah said she had to keep her boobs out to feed because Mila was being fussy and Chris instinctively went 'ewwww'. Seriously Sarah, run!

He also lied about it, which Sarah pulled him up on and you could clearly hear it said on the vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Jace looked like a reject from Byker Grove in that awful outfit he had on. I was just waiting for him to start singing "Let's get ready to Rumble"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That thumb nail of esme yesterday was very unflattering, I wonder if she knew it was being used?
The vlog they used with her "pranking granny" was disgusting ,she must have known she was the "star" of their "show" that night.Ugh.How could they encourage their almost 13 yrold to behave like that infront of kids her own age?! They`re all totally gruesome.

Reactions: 17
Isla shutting just one eye for the photo again. Poor girl I’ve noticed she does this squint all the time at the camera, even in the indoor lighting so can’t be outdoor related
How is it they are so oblivious to their children’s needs? Surely they’ve noticed Islas squint that she does in nearly every photo or is it going to take Tattle to point it out to them?
I would never post a photo of my child squinting on any social media let alone on a thumb nail that’s going to be seen by thousands of people.
Maybe they think it makes her look cute.
Actually wait on!! Chris regularly posts pictures of himself looking like he’s at the very least, squeezing out a fart. I guess it’s just lack of awareness.
I say it so often but, weird, weird family.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When your husband say’s ewww about your boobs its really not something to laugh about specially with his track record, he’s probably online looking at young pert boobs.
The children always look like they could do with a thorough wash and lazy’s hair was rank.
Have no words for those horrendous rompers other than why would you put your child in them 🤢

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.