The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the name of Christ does anyone find Dave attractive and good looking?! 🤢 eurgh he’s got the collarbones of a woman, hair like Tina Turner and looks exactly like Jane and Steve!!!

Anyone noticed how nasally creepy speaks? I reckon he needs some polyps removed, either that or it could be because of the massive hump on the bridge of his cock nose making it look like one of those joke witches noses 90s kids wore on Halloween 😂 👃
I think he’s had his nose broken. It’s bent

Reactions: 16
I've only recently started becoming invested in these threads, is chris a P ?
There's no evidence he's one of those but there is over a decade's worth of evidence of people accusing him of inappropriate behaviour towards teen girls. He's been legitimately caught trying to get girls who were part of his 'Ifam' as young as 16 to get naked with him, has slept with at least one fan and there have been accusations of girls younger but with no concrete public proof yet.

He's gross, he's a predator and his wife knows all about his past behaviour but lets him carry on on the family channel which for the most part has been geared towards exactly the type of fans he is attracted to. They lost management and sponsorships after he was found to be a dirty old man but he appears to be the one pushing the channel on as they lose more and more views every month. He just won't give it up despite claims of not needing the money the channel generates. It's painful but fun to watch him desperately try to cling on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Incoming 👀 Tat and me will mostly be moving to the unused rooms in the house!
Has the planning permission status changed and how would that work for business use?
Oh and has the car had an Mot yet?

Reactions: 20
Has the planning permission status changed and how would that work for business use?
The DPD vans MOT is showing as expired. The PP is still not determined. As for the business use, I guess that is for the neighbours to object to, but I don't know if there are grounds for it.

Reactions: 22
Didn’t see that one coming 🤣 moving the tat and me because nothing is shifting now the ifam have left in droves and throwing money away in rent to store blankets cheaper than the rent!! 3 Hour round trip to her office that’s just I’ve 50 miles away!! Sure just like it gets dark at 2pm!!

Only a couple of tat and me crap has been discounted 50% off the rest less than 20%, drop in views starting to hit!

Planning permission still says yet to be determined

Van and the Discovery both without MOTs now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does that mean Trina is out of furlough money a job and there's no more slut drop tiktoks with her and her best mate in the office whilst they're packing? :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Excuse me, but Mila’s chicken pox do not appear to have scabbed over. They have no consideration for anyone else. Stay home until they are gone. Vile people.

Again they are giving the baby processed carbs.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Excuse me, but Mila’s chicken pox do not appear to have scabbed over. They have no consideration for anyone else. Stay home until they are gone. Vile people.

Again they are giving the baby processed carbs.
Make it make sense, they wanted to go away in the caravan this weekend but didn’t feel comfortable with it because of the baby’s chickenpox then proceeded to go out for a meal with her 🤦🏻‍♀️ That poor child’s diet at not even a year old is just utterly appalling 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 31
You'd move the pack of sanitary pads before filming wouldn't you?
She must have put them there deliberately, why else would they be there? No one would change it on the sofa... unless I guess you never leave the sofa but even then she must go to the toilet or has she trained herself to just go once a day now.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hope the local council knows about these cretins running tat and me from their home ,i'm sure some kind tattler will kindly provide them with the details

Reactions: 21
Mot out of date and still no decision on the planning.
Edit. Sorry just seen others replied the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope the local council knows about these cretins running tat and me from their home ,i'm sure some kind tattler will kindly provide them with the details
Just takes one call to the enforcement team and then they legally have to investigate…just sayin (hopefully the neighbour has already phoned 🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.