The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace is a very rude boy and needs discipline pronto
He is always off his head on sugar. My dad would say they picked a rod for their own backs. Need Jo Frost in that house pronto, she'll have a field day with Lazy and Creepy. 😂

Reactions: 34
Excuse me, but Mila’s chicken pox do not appear to have scabbed over. They have no consideration for anyone else. Stay home until they are gone. Vile people.

Again they are giving the baby processed carbs.

Mila’s diet consists of breast milk and carbs. I used to care for infant twins. I made ALL their food. I steamed and puréed fruits and vegetables and they LOVED them!! Also used to give them baby oatmeal with mashed bananas. As they got older I would make smoothies with plain yogurt and fruit. They did not have any simple carbohydrates until they were well over a year old and then it was things like goldfish crackers. That poor child is getting no nutrition except for the breast milk!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Mila’s diet consists of breast milk and carbs. I used to care for infant twins. I made ALL their food. I steamed and puréed fruits and vegetables and they LOVED them!! Also used to give them baby oatmeal with mashed bananas. As they got older I would make smoothies with plain yogurt and fruit. They did not have any simple carbohydrates until they were well over a year old and then it was things like goldfish crackers. That poor child is getting no nutrition except for the breast milk!!
It won’t be very nutritious either cos all lazy eats is pure shite

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t bleeping get over Chris saying eww at Sarah’s tits lmaooo. Like it’s a bit funny but also seriously seriously concerning and embarrassing for so many reasons. Cannot fathom why he’d leave it in the vlog.
I don’t believe he likes her in the slightest, also don’t believe she likes him…..and if I had to look at either of them daily I’d say ewww too 😂😂😂 jokes aside, that was disrespectful to her…no matter what we think of her, that’s his wife and he said ewww 😳
She deserved it 😂

Reactions: 16
So Derwent Dam is on their doorstep, 52 miles away. That means they are on my doorstep as I live 57 miles away from them 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t bleeping get over Chris saying eww at Sarah’s tits lmaooo. Like it’s a bit funny but also seriously seriously concerning and embarrassing for so many reasons. Cannot fathom why he’d leave it in the vlog.
Not only leave it in the vlog but he made the whole vlog about it in the title. What amazing memories to look back on, and for their kids to watch back. Great example of a Dad, not. She’s an idiot for staying with him and needs to get some self respect.

Reactions: 38
Lazy...
Please shut the duck up with your 'CUTE' You really need to extend your very limited vocabulary!

Reactions: 30
Everytime I see what Sarah has dressed Jace in, I do a Pam from Gavin and Stacey “OH MY CHRIST 😱

Jace yanking poor prinny’s lead and screeching at her 😔
I saw that outfit in next at the weekend and thought how girly it looked. I'd never dress my boy in that and he has short hair and looks like a boy.

Reactions: 17
All the years of Chris fake cheering Sarah on for breast feeding and finally a Freudian slip. He’s a fecking man child. Of course he finds breastfeeding gross (unless it’s from Mama Zelda obviously)

Now he just needs to slip up and admit he’s a dirty pest and we’re sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sarah you lazy witch get Jace to a hairdressers! He looks ridiculous. His hair is awful, and those tight ponytails must give the poor sod a headache! Its not cute, he just looks neglected. What have you got against cutting hair in that house! Bloody tramps

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Sarah you lazy witch get Jace to a hairdressers! He looks ridiculous. His hair is awful, and those tight ponytails must give the poor sod a headache! Its not cute, he just looks neglected. What have you got against cutting hair in that house! Bloody tramps
Looking at his hair gives me a headache poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Notice how Chris moaned that Sarah often left his Credit(!) cards in shops. I really believe they’re paying for things on the never never, and she has absolutely no clue how much debt they’re actually in.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Not only leave it in the vlog but he made the whole vlog about it in the title. What amazing memories to look back on, and for their kids to watch back. Great example of a Dad, not. She’s an idiot for staying with him and needs to get some self respect.
Yeah like the whole family were just there awkwardly like… like imagine you’re 10 or 12 or 16 and your dad has just said ew about your mums tits in the context of them literally feeding your baby sibling 🥴🥴🥴 vile

All the years of Chris fake cheering Sarah on for breast feeding and finally a Freudian slip. He’s a fecking man child. Of course he finds breastfeeding gross (unless it’s from Mama Zelda obviously)

Now he just needs to slip up and admit he’s a dirty pest and we’re sorted.
👏👏👏
They are such a contrast aren't they? He thinks he's a fine specimen with superior intellect. She only ever feels useful if she has a child completely dependent on her and subsequently loses interest if they develope their own minds.
They absolutely deserve each other in so many ways.

Have you all seen Sarah’s reply to someone about exams on her latest post?? Saying none of her kids are going to sit SATs, does that mean esme (her sats year would have been 2020 so none) Isla, jace and mila wont do any exams at all!? 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Hope the local council knows about these cretins running tat and me from their home ,i'm sure some kind tattler will kindly provide them with the details
Hope there home insurance is covered for working and running a business from home.
Amazing thread title. Bravo 👏 👏 👏
I go away to revise for 24 hours, and a new thread has been started 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Notice how Chris moaned that Sarah often left his Credit(!) cards in shops. I really believe they’re paying for things on the never never, and she has absolutely no clue how much debt they’re actually in.
Wonder if she's ever had a look at a bank statement or has access to online banking? I think her brain will explode.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.