The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that mean Trina is out of furlough money a job and there's no more slut drop tiktoks with her and her best mate in the office whilst they're packing? :cry:
Trina has another job one she's got experience in.. She's a scrubber. Cleaner to you and I 😂😂 not sorry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trina has another job one she's got experience in.. She's a scrubber. Cleaner to you and I 😂😂 not sorry lol

Oh good for her if she's doing that! She's got a stronger work ethic than her lazy sister for sure.

Reactions: 40
Excuse me, but Mila’s chicken pox do not appear to have scabbed over. They have no consideration for anyone else. Stay home until they are gone. Vile people.

Again they are giving the baby processed carbs.
They’re at a carvery mila could have had a plate of fresh veg n nice meat but no she’s stapling a Yorkshire pudding in that will be washed down with lady’s wine laced milk as we all know she’s exclusively breast fed 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The original planning permission for the house said that it had to be for residential use only and could never be changed. Tat and Me is going to last 2 minutes above that garage

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The original planning permission for the house said that it had to be for residential use only and could never be changed. Tat and Me is going to last 2 minutes above that garage
Is thier a way to find out if they have registerd it as comerical?
And then report if not

Reactions: 8
That thumb nail of esme yesterday was very unflattering, I wonder if she knew it was being used?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just catching up why doesn't she tell the truth and say we are skint and left with lots of junk so selling it off cheap! There's no new stick you could tell my her eye movements and alk the rubbish about cist of office and staff 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
They’re really bashing the credit cards lately, aren’t they. Spend spend spend, brag brag brag, in reality skint skint skint.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.