The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they said Esme wanted to act. If they are only doing the absolute basics of maybe some English and Maths with a 'tutor' what about things like Drama, PE, IT, Art etc that creative Esme might enjoy/do well at.

There's no way Isabelle will go to college. I can imagine going back into the real world could be difficult for the older 3, it would be like when people escape from a cult, they struggle to adjust to normality. Hopefully as Jace and Mila are so young, the effects of isolation won't be as bad on them if they get some normality very soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I still think a relative or someone is living I one of the 2 caravans on their drive way and then working in the garage rooms, packing the baby and me stuff. I bet that's what counts as their investment. They probably got a pay out from the Mila dolls recently.
I hope they haven’t housed immigrants in the caravan for cheap wages and accommodation. I couldn’t bear anyone thinking us Brits are like the inghams.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I thought they said Esme wanted to act. If they are only doing the absolute basics of maybe some English and Maths with a 'tutor' what about things like Drama, PE, IT, Art etc that creative Esme might enjoy/do well at.
This! Those kids were in private school, they would had the opportunity to attend so many different co-curriculum activities as well as scheduled more creative/hands on subjects. Poor Ezmé didn’t even get a chance to see if she liked secondary school there - if they were truly giving their kids the best education they would let them try all forms; look round different state schools, private schools that focus on different things, forest schools even!
A family that I know has 3 kids, each in 3 different schools- their oldest (11) is at a private secondary, middle (7) just moved to a new quaint state school that is in an old building and very small, just one class per year, which suites her quiet personality, and their youngest (5) is very high energy so goes to a forest school 3 days a week and they co-educate him for the other two. that’s a crazy schedule, even without clubs, that the minghams would just never commit to. If they truly wanted the best for their kids they would be fun off their feet supporting all 5 of their needs and wants, helping the ones that are in school with homework, constantly picking up/taking kids to clubs and meet ups with friends etc. but they don’t. Considering they are supposedly ‘set for life’ and neither parent works, they should be selectively choosing the best school for each child to give them the best opportunities

Reactions: 23
Funny how the £2000 figure has been mentioned a few times this week and suddenly that's a number she uses 🤔🤔

Reactions: 37
That’s no bleeping good. Asked my daughter, all practice test papers released by AQA this year are relevant for this year’s exams.
To me thats come from chris and sarah im sure thats what we did back in the day to help revise.

Reactions: 11
Jace has some form of eating disorder starting I can just see it! They let him eat what he wants, when he wants, and however much he wants! The child never DOES’NT have a sugar laden snack clutched in his fists. When someone else has food, he’s there, like a fly around s**t. Constantly taking food off other peoples plates, constantly demanding food, and at his own birthday he was more excited about his cake than any of it! Then low and behold Isla’s birthday rolls around and king Jace is salivating over Islas “loaf cake” and practically shook with anticipation. Wtf is going on?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Funny how the £2000 figure has been mentioned a few times this week and suddenly that's a number she uses 🤔🤔
I don’t believe there’s a tutor or exams
im happy to be proven wrong for Isabelles sake

• Heart
That’s no bleeping good. Asked my daughter, all practice test papers released by AQA this year are relevant for this year’s exams.
That’s why I purchased maths and science papers based on what will be mentioned in the exams this year and I know her school also did practice papers from Exampro. The only past papers she did was for English, History and Sociology because there is no advanced information for those subjects, I think they removed like one or two topics they didn’t need to study.

Reactions: 12
All I can say to lazy’s GCSE comment is I hope that Izzy is actually sitting them, and that she does well enough to go to college which might give her a chance at normal life. She’ll be able to have a bit of independence as well as meet and interact with people her age which might get her confidence up a bit.
Sarah already said that Izzy would be doing college from home, shame really as it would have been good for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The question is, gave they scrapped the ireland reuploads already, after the extremely low figures they got. Who had the bet on it lasting less than the memory mondays?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I agree. It's a load of lies. If there was a tutor they would have filmed it at some point, and if they'd spent 2k on exams then you can bet they would have vlogged the tit out of it. They can't resist bragging about spending money.

1652119123787.png
1652119153942.png
1652119193447.png

1652119352631.png
1652119248202.png
1652119262213.png

All these have been posted recently. Not to mention this vlog which would have been the perfect excuse to clickbait about the cost (The fact they didn't mention money once makes it obvious they don't actually spend anything, as they love any chance to mention how much something costs. )

1652119581559.png

Reactions: 15
Jace has some form of eating disorder starting I can just see it! They let him eat what he wants, when he wants, and however much he wants! The child never DOES’NT have a sugar laden snack clutched in his fists. When someone else has food, he’s there, like a fly around s**t. Constantly taking food off other peoples plates, constantly demanding food, and at his own birthday he was more excited about his cake than any of it! Then low and behold Isla’s birthday rolls around and king Jace is salivating over Islas “loaf cake” and practically shook with anticipation. Wtf is going on?!
I agree. He is so obsessed with food, junk food mainly. He’s probably so bored he turns to food, he probably don’t eat that crap she cooks so turns to junk because he’s hungry, it doesn’t help when they are out Isla mostly is made to share with him, why can’t they afford separate meals and drinks? He’s so used to taking food and drink off the others.

• Sad
I'm of the same opinion. I also hope we are wrong.
They lie so much that it's hard to know when they are telling the truth.
I hope you are doing okay Mostyn under the circumstances. I keep looking to see if you've commented. Hope you have love and support around you. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well 7.30 and not a peep from ‘em. Looking good on my ears but what can we tattlers tattle about this evening?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well 7.30 and not a peep from ‘em. Looking good on my ears but what can we tattlers tattle about this evening?
Isn’t it no vlog Monday?

Just wondering, I thought children had to stay in full time education until 18 now. Can you even take a year out at 16?

Hmm interesting. Isabelle also wants to actually attend collage(!!) in person
To be fair, she has said ‘collage’ to college which would fit in nicely with colouring page learning 🤪

Reactions: 15
Isn’t it no vlog Monday?

Just wondering, I thought children had to stay in full time education until 18 now. Can you even take a year out at 16?

To be fair, she has said ‘collage’ to college which would fit in nicely with colouring page learning 🤪
they have said they are doing memory monday with old vlog they have also said they were reuploading the missing vlogs from Ireland on mondays.

Reactions: 8
Hmm interesting. Isabelle also wants to actually attend collage(!!) in person
Isabelle would like to do psychology - hopefully as the client not the therapist. That poor unfortunate girl doesn’t stand a chance. I watched a video of an abandoned red squirrel being released back in to the wild by the couple who had fostered her. It was bittersweet. They’d done a fantastic job raising her. She needed to go into the surroundings and life she was intended to live. The little sweetheart was so inquisitive and completely in awe of her new found freedom. I had to fight back tears of joy yet immediately thought Izzy might never get that freedom to fulfil her own rights and desires.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Can you just decide to take a year out before college because I thought you had to be in some form of education/apprenticeship until age 18 now?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.